Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

If it wasn't bad enough that all the animals there want you dead, mother nature is on the rag...never going back there again!

That is pretty hot for Melbourne, Wednesday looks to be a killer (rain + 40 ...)

Wednesday - chance of storm. With those high temps, I'd say a decent chance. For those who don't know, Melbourne does get hot days like these, but Melbourne can change very quickly. It could reach mid 40's one day, and be down in the 20-30's the next.
This week, however, seems like a constant hot. Quite bad considering they're somewhat similar conditions to the Black Saturday bush fires.

On that note, while I will be up in the alpine region, the high temps elsewhere could easily increase the risk of bushfires in the alpine area. And there aren't too many ways out of the area...

Looking further... This weeks alpine work may be put off. The nearest town to where I will be has a constant 41, 41, 42 degrees while my location will be 27, 29, 28.

For fahrenheit users who don't want to google: 40-43 degrees celcius is around 104-110 fahrenheit.

Forecast here is continued Drought, Santa-Ana winds at 20 MPH with firestorms in the hills.
[h=2]Red Flag (Fire Weather) Warning in Southwestern California[/h]Active for next 3 days
The rest of the USA freezes and we have a BBQ with temps from 40% at night to Low 80%s day.

:D

Forum question - How accurate is the "Views" part of the Thread details (Thread title --------------> Replies
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Views

on the main SPF forum that lists each thread.

Does each individual view increase the number, or is there a limit to increasing with a duplicate IP?

Cyrax, of course you're not happy. Egg timers are tiny little things. ;). Could never be mistaken for happiness.

OH NO SHE DID NOT GO THERE! ;)

In that case it would seem that i'm very happy to see you.

Nevertheless, if you keep continue to make fun of my manhood, i may need to put you over my knee. Or over something else. And it surely won't be the egg timer. :p

Here i am once more. Another sucky day at work ahead. Finished catching up with the news so let's see what else i can do to get through the day. At least 1/8 of the day has already passed. Yes, i'm grasping straws here.

In that case it would seem that i'm very happy to see you.

Nevertheless, if you keep continue to make fun of my manhood, i may need to put you over my knee. Or over something else. And it surely won't be the egg timer. :p

Here i am once more. Another sucky day at work ahead. Finished catching up with the news so let's see what else i can do to get through the day. At least 1/8 of the day has already passed. Yes, i'm grasping straws here.

:p!!

*puts on running shoes

That won't help you. If you wanna have a chance of escaping, may i suggest giving those running shoes to some Ethiopian so he can carry you away?

You're gonna put running shoes on a camel? Make sure to buy 2 pairs then. They have some spare legs.

Your attention:
A rival Bar as opened up elsewhere. A nearby elsewhere, at that.

I know, I know, this is a bar and that is a breakfast bar, but you can't spell breakfast bar without spelling bar. Or breakfast, for that matter.

In fact, I can do nothing without breakfast - it is the most important meal of the day, bar none :no:

Set it on fire, if that doesn't help, more fire might do the trick!

Did you or didn't you talk to said cute girl already Cyrax? If not that might waste some more work time.

Your attention:
A rival Bar as opened up elsewhere. A nearby elsewhere, at that.

I know, I know, this is a bar and that is a breakfast bar, but you can't spell breakfast bar without spelling bar. Or breakfast, for that matter.

In fact, I can do nothing without breakfast - it is the most important meal of the day, bar none :no:

Oh another bar, so I don't have to hand around you lot anymore .....

/varnishes

Cakes, I insist that you stop leaving a vacuum when you varnish. I have sinus issues here, you know? :nono:

Wait.

Where did he go?

Is that a chicken avatar?? Because if so, you are making this too easy, my friend! And don't drop me, I bruise easily. ;)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High