Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I'm part of the drinking club, I'm currently on a break though, you all probably know why, if not read the last pages of the DooL or ask.
I'm more of a whiskey / beer fan drinker though.

I am also a beer / Whisky (of the Scottish variety) fan.

Whisky (Canada, Scotland, Japan, ...) or whiskey (United states, Ireland, Belgium, ...) doesn't matter to me as long as its tasty its fine by me.
For beers its different though, Brown / Dark / Amber / not Blonde beers, from belgium are great, from other countries not so much, so far I haven't found a non blonde beer that isn't from Belgium tasty.

Blonde beers on the other hand, there is only 1 blonde beer from Belgium that I like (its more of a amber blonde then a real blonde beer and its a christmas beer, so not brewed all year long ^^), compared to other countries (except Germany) I like all of the Blonde beers, that I drank so far.

Moar, maybe I'm missing something, but why is it dumb to save the day with your brilliant computer skills? Everyone knows bosses cannot handle tech, it goes with the job. It's beneath them. If they could use a computer, they wouldn't be the boss!

Moar told you - as a result Moar got more work and not more pay correct?

For beers its different though, Brown / Dark / Amber / not Blonde beers, from belgium are great, from other countries not so much, so far I haven't found a non blonde beer that isn't from Belgium tasty.

Not that i care about beers in the first place. But you shouldn't discriminate beers. :wink:

Kamap, that depends on what those buds of yours did to you.

Sooo, the working day is halfway. Did exactly nothing useful so far. Don't expect that to change in the second half of the day. At least weekend is nearing. *sigh*

Maybe i should just bring a book. Or even stay at home to save me some time from travelling. On the other hand that would mean i won't get to see the cute girl near the coffee machine. So maybe it's not that good of an idea after all.

Oh yeah, i found something to try and program in Excel (to keep me busy until the weekend starts). If it works out i may post some more about it.

Hi Cyrax! I hate being bored at work too. I read Cracked.com.

Get the Kindle app for your computer and then you can pretend to work while reading. Works for me

Good morning everyone. I am still coughing and super tired of it. Someone spirit me away to a warm, humid place where I can be plied with hot drinks and told to rest so I can get my strength back, on account of being so delicate and frail. :p

Don't just see her, talk to her aswell or are you a chicken? If so your avatar is wrong.

Shall I drop you in the amazon forest, vietnam or shall I make a terrarium?

TruGold! Better reading crack then doing it (to be clear: by 'it' i mean crack). :yes:

There's multitudes of problems for me with that. For one i don't talk much to begin with. The amount of words normal people use in a month most likely last me 4 or 5 months. During my 3 week summer holiday for example the only things i said where when i went grocery shopping and at the register said 'hi' and 'have a nice day/weekend' to the cassiere (maybe i should go shopping more often :p). Secondly i have no problem talking to people i know, but i don't know her. Basically i wouldn't even know where to start a conversation with. Third, is i have no problem talking to girls (cute or otherwise) until i think there might be something more in it then just friendship. Which brings me to point 4. Despite being quite intelligent i can absolutely not 'read' how women feel about me. I *think* she has taken an interest in me as well. But i've been wrong more then once about that before. #5 Where i see her she's almost always surrounded by collegues. And i find it easier to make a fool of myself if it's just in front of 1 person (unless i do it here at the forum, but i don't consider you guys and girls to be actual people :wink:). Usually the one time that i do walk past her when she's alone i don't expect it and the moment passes before i realise i had an opportunity. Then later i think up stuff i could/should have said.

TL;DR: With most things i'm pretty fearless, but in this department i'm a chicken.

PS: I'm kinda feeling like i'm sitting at a shrink now.

*goes off to find a chicken 'tar*

Every kingdom needs a fool and fools need to talk te keep beeing the fool if you do that to this girl its a win situation for you and who knows it might become something more.

Though I'm not the one that should be preaching cause I was the same as you a few years ago.
Then I had my heart torn out and did some reflecting and low and behold I am now married and I speak to people whenever I want to and feel that I could contribute I sometimes make an *** of myself but as long as that doesn't bother me or my wife, who cares.

Here a tar for you:
white_chicken_stay_cool_animated_avatar_100x100_90573.gif

Thought you were talking about Django unchained. Saw that one a few weeks ago. Turns out you're talking about a completely different movie.

One of my guilty pleasures is watching spaghetti westerns :p

TruGold! Better reading crack then doing it (to be clear: by 'it' i mean crack). :yes:

There's multitudes of problems for me with that. For one i don't talk much to begin with. The amount of words normal people use in a month most likely last me 4 or 5 months. During my 3 week summer holiday for example the only things i said where when i went grocery shopping and at the register said 'hi' and 'have a nice day/weekend' to the cassiere (maybe i should go shopping more often :p). Secondly i have no problem talking to people i know, but i don't know her. Basically i wouldn't even know where to start a conversation with. Third, is i have no problem talking to girls (cute or otherwise) until i think there might be something more in it then just friendship. Which brings me to point 4. Despite being quite intelligent i can absolutely not 'read' how women feel about me. I *think* she has taken an interest in me as well. But i've been wrong more then once about that before. #5 Where i see her she's almost always surrounded by collegues. And i find it easier to make a fool of myself if it's just in front of 1 person (unless i do it here at the forum, but i don't consider you guys and girls to be actual people :wink:). Usually the one time that i do walk past her when she's alone i don't expect it and the moment passes before i realise i had an opportunity. Then later i think up stuff i could/should have said.

TL;DR: With most things i'm pretty fearless, but in this department i'm a chicken.

OK, dude, time's a-wastin. If she likes you, she's probably wondering why you're not talking to her, and someone else will come along and snap her up. If you can't talk to her, email her. Something vaguely work related. See how she responds. Seriously, what are you waiting for? No one is getting any younger around here! :yes:

Nothing wrong with being the strong, silent type. Women love that. Let's us yammer on endlessly about this and that and have the illusion that you are paying attention. :crazyeyes:

Plus, most women love a man who is aggressive. It makes us feel irresistible. And that is the most potent aphrodisiac of all!

So knock it off with the chicken stuff or I won't be able to hug you anymore. :smug:

If you can't talk to her, email her.

That would be a problem as i have no idea what her name is. Unless i just mail everyone in the compagnies Outlook list. Somehow i think that may not be such a good idea. :)

So knock it off with the chicken stuff or I won't be able to hug you anymore. :smug:

*panics*

Allright, time to pack up and call it a day. Wasted enough time here. Now it's time for weekend.

That would be a problem as i have no idea what her name is. Unless i just mail everyone in the compagnies Outlook list. Somehow i think that may not be such a good idea. :)

*panics*

Allright, time to pack up and call it a day. Wasted enough time here. Now it's time for weekend.

Ask someone what her name is! Or take a page from a sitcom and spill hot coffee all over her. Or need her help for something. You're a smart guy, you'll think of something! ;)

spill hot coffee all over her.

Yes, only good things can come from that. :coffee: :whistling:

And yes, i've also been considering hearing out one of her collegues about what her name is and whether she may or may not be interested in going out with me.

Yesterday i got suckered into entering a tournament later this month (and possibly another in a couple of months). Now i think of it, that may have been a bad decision. Depending on when it's held, that's most likely gonna cost me a full day of running during the MFO. Since i already said yes to that, i can't back out any more. Guess i better over think the other tournament twice before agreeing to enter.

You can all thank Cyrax for this, as per the DooL. It may not be 'thumbing,' but this is the image I saw recently that reminded me of it.

bonoga.jpeg

boongaboonga.jpg

I'm drunk. Beers after work. I shouldn't have had that tequila shot. But got home at a reasonable time, which is a plus.

*wine please*

*cuddles wildly*

And Drystan, no making fun of me or no more cuddles!

I can't help myself, its how my taste buds raised me or would razed be more appropriate?

No problem Your in Belgium - "Be The Best!" I like the same types from there.

I got this far since my last post here.
:D
I need a drink
Orders a round of Aqua Vitae for the bar.

Give it time it will happen Neighbor

Hides under doormat next door.

EDIT:
Hey! If you guys still keep playing with the Zokar on the BBQ he will never be done and I can't cross him off the list like kegster and the banned

Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High