Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Good morning, bar.

*cuddles Cyrax some more
*hugs everyone else to be polite

Is that a pic of all the Doctor Who's? I have never liked that show. It was Tom something when I was a kid and it just looked sooooo cheesy and I couldn't get into it.

The cold is easing a bit here and my cough is starting to get better. I thought I was going to break a rib the other night, really not fun.

Moar, maybe I'm missing something, but why is it dumb to save the day with your brilliant computer skills? Everyone knows bosses cannot handle tech, it goes with the job. It's beneath them. If they could use a computer, they wouldn't be the boss!

*serves hot chocolate, hot whiskey, hot cocoa and hot Irish coffee with real heavy cream floated across the back of a spoon, none of that whipped cream BS. Of course I can't drink it, but you go ahead, don't worry about me (guilt trip)!

What did I miss I've been out of the forum for a while had loads of stuff to do, some of it is taken care of somethings are not but they will get done eventually.

ohgodimgladthiswasntthedoctorstvshowthatissuchbullcrapitmakesmewanttovomitallmyhealthissuesaway

ohmygoddidyouloseyourspacebarorsomething?

*cuddles Cyrax some more
*hugs everyone else to be polite

What do you mean 'some more'? I hadn't let go since yesterday!

*still clings on*

Moar, maybe I'm missing something, but why is it dumb to save the day with your brilliant computer skills? Everyone knows bosses cannot handle tech, it goes with the job. It's beneath them. If they could use a computer, they wouldn't be the boss!

Bosses can't handle anything. That's why they gotta boss people around that do have an actual skill.

it's ok, it wasn't the doctors I know and hate

Yay, your space bar works again! :jig: (What happened to Mal btw?) So it wasn't your gyno?

ohmygoddidyouloseyourspacebarorsomething?

What do you mean 'some more'? I hadn't let go since yesterday!

*still clings on*

Bosses can't handle anything. That's why they gotta boss people around that do have an actual skill.

Yay, your space bar works again! :jig: (What happened to Mal btw?) So it wasn't your gyno?
wat

I dunno, mal disappeared shortly after he restarted thanks to twibz or whoever had the hax tyrael's
Maybe someone should PM him and tell him to come back and jig a bit.

I mean The Doctors TV show that promotes quack methods towards good health, much like Dr. Oz.

Off to bed, it's about time I admitted a defeat. See you guys after a wonderful, undisturbed sleep!

/fantasyland

I entered 4 values and clicked 2 buttons. Not very brilliant. It was a dumb move because I am now admin for that software and will have to handle any further "problems" with it. They have so far each year payed a guy from that company to fix the new year transitions which was completely not needed. It's a pain, but not that difficult. Guess who is going to do that next transition. They have also payed the company for registering new employees which is seriously not that difficult. And I like helping people if I can.

Forgot to quote Drystan. If you are afraid of your Bourbon, grab the penguin by the neck and carefully transition him to the BBQ. You win and everybody else wins. You lose less bourbon and he get a less stessed penguin which is important for the quality of our dear BBQed penguin.

*wine please*

*cuddles bar and Zokar double*

Please, I've been a member of the drinking club for longer than I should've. But I still won't quit. Never give up! That's my motto.

I entered 4 values and clicked 2 buttons. Not very brilliant. It was a dumb move because I am now admin for that software and will have to handle any further "problems" with it. They have so far each year payed a guy from that company to fix the new year transitions which was completely not needed. It's a pain, but not that difficult. Guess who is going to do that next transition. They have also payed the company for registering new employees which is seriously not that difficult. And I like helping people if I can.

At least we've just had new year. Gives you close to a year to quit your job. :) Or since you'll be doing someone else's work besides what you do now, you could ask for a raise (though i doubt the boss will agree).

Thought you were talking about Django unchained. Saw that one a few weeks ago. Turns out you're talking about a completely different movie.

I'm part of the drinking club, I'm currently on a break though, you all probably know why, if not read the last pages of the DooL or ask.
I'm more of a whiskey / beer fan drinker though.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High