Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I managed to persuade my Mum that the dining room light is flickering because there are lumps in the electricity...

damn lumps ...... get her to call up and complain to the electricity company about the lumps.

Kitteh, you are very mean to your mother. Shame! I shake my finger menacingly at you, young man!

Now I'd better check my own wires for lumps.

*serves celebratory code red for the Ohio State blowout win

*restocks wine and sangria for the EU lounge

*vanishes

Trying out tapatalk. It will take a bit of getting used to.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

It is indeed

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

There is actually a button to remove it very easily! I'm just to lazy to press it!

Hubby ran interference, I got call waiting and never answered the phone, hubby read their communications first, but it wasn't pretty or fun. It was over who got to be in control of me. I'm just such a prize. *snort

Skjolde - pitchforks up! Let's get him! I must return the kindness, except that I'm pretty useless with heavy weaponry. I could nag at him and scold him to distraction, would that work? ;)

I must be as daft as a brush as I didn't understand any of that.
I also don't have a husband so I may need another plan.

You're making this waaaayyy to complicated. Only thing you need to do is not picking up the phone. Simple as that.

How can you say that? We're your friends and only a mouse-click away!

*cuddles Vivi*

We're all socially awkward or we wouldn't be here :D

No she's not. The price belongs to the D2 forums now!

*searches for Vivi's phone number to tell her we own her*

Thank god it's weekend! Been deadly tired from the moment i got up. No amount of coffee could fix it. Don't even know why, because i didn't go to sleep that late.

Also funny to see how things are falling apart, but since it was friday only me and 1 other person were there. Seems like most people don't even realise it yet. So no drama (this week).

You probably meant well but nobody owns me. I've been owned for most of my life. I'm finally free. Anyone, anyone who tries to restrict me again, tries to tell me what to think, what to feel, what to like, what to dislike, how to live my life into the details, will deeply regret ever being alive, I can tell you that. I will no longer suffer the abuse.

And socially awkward? What do you think alcohol is for, people? Sheesh! *throws up hands

I hate that. I don't drink. People don't like me because I don't drink. Call me unsocial, because I can't and will not go along with their drunken "fun". So appearantly I can only be liked if I drink? **** that.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High