Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Hearing that about your family is sad, Vivi and Goldtrue. Parents should support their offsprings in whatever they do. Mine luckily do so. It's good to be a few counties apart though.

*wine please*

*cuddles bar*

Well I could never do right so that's not it - it's more that I was their outlet for their frustrations. They hate it that they're losing power over me.

I just had a very big argument with a fellow student. Makes me sad that people can't act like an adult, and respect each other opinions.

Just ruined the evening..

And some never grow up and are still like that when they're 40. The world and the internet are full of 'm. I'd not be surprised if there are also some of those idiots lurking on the rings of Saturn. Prof. Brian Cox says that nobody is really sure what those rings are made of. It might aswell be obnoxious trolls with no respect for other opinions.
Or shards of ice.
But it could be trolls.

My wife does agree depending on which parent or family member is calling.
I've done it in the past with telemarketeers or those annoying people that call to ask all kinds of silly questions, either I reply with question or they get to talk to air or a pillow or the cat or ...

Trolls should all be tied down and trolled upon until they learn never to do it again!

There goes my train of thoughts again!

Bed time now, give me a nightcap and a soft wack on the head, just hard enough to put me to sleep but wait till I've brushed my teeth and donned my pj's!

My wife does agree depending on which parent or family member is calling.
I've done it in the past with telemarketeers or those annoying people that call to ask all kinds of silly questions, either I reply with question or they get to talk to air or a pillow or the cat or ...

Trolls should all be tied down and trolled upon until they learn never to do it again!

There goes my train of thoughts again!

Bed time now, give me a nightcap and a soft wack on the head, just hard enough to put me to sleep but wait till I've brushed my teeth and donned my pj's!

I did that also back when telephone calls costed money. It's free now, so I don't answer any numbers I don't know any longer. I check the numbers on the yellow pages and if it's somebody I know I call back.

How did you manage not to speak to them for 8 years?

Hubby ran interference, I got call waiting and never answered the phone, hubby read their communications first, but it wasn't pretty or fun. It was over who got to be in control of me. I'm just such a prize. *snort

Skjolde - pitchforks up! Let's get him! I must return the kindness, except that I'm pretty useless with heavy weaponry. I could nag at him and scold him to distraction, would that work? ;)

Hubby ran interference, I got call waiting and never answered the phone, hubby read their communications first, but it wasn't pretty or fun. It was over who got to be in control of me. I'm just such a prize. *snort

Skjolde - pitchforks up! Let's get him! I must return the kindness, except that I'm pretty useless with heavy weaponry. I could nag at him and scold him to distraction, would that work? ;)

I really hope you are in control of yourself now!!!

And I so read that as "return the kidnies". Time to go to bed me thinks...

*goodnightcuddles bar*

BPC said:
Why did the whale cross the road?

To get to the other tide, of course!
I laughed at that.

*cuddles moar and serves wine*

kitteh said:
The reason I was told to tone them down was because I was basically displaying my results in every format possible :badteeth:
Haha, ,yeah, that might be it. At least he can clearly see your conclusions and results!

Woulda, coulda, shoulda! Set / lay / throw phone down and let them jammer on, eventually they will notice that you aint listening.
This way the line is busy and you can have a relaxing dinner without anyone bothering you, if they are still jammering after you finished dinner.

"Thats nice and all but you do realise you have been talking to air this entire time, I've got to go do something more important then listen to you so bye."
Hang up phone.

Next time they call repeat process till they stop calling.

You're making this waaaayyy to complicated. Only thing you need to do is not picking up the phone. Simple as that.

It's......pretty rough. It's worse than I keep thinking it is so it keeps hitting me by surprise. It helps to think I do not have any family.
I've tried to make my own family. Sadly because of what happened I'm also socially awkward and don't have a large circle of friends.
And my closest friend lives the furthest away.

How can you say that? We're your friends and only a mouse-click away!

*cuddles Vivi*

We're all socially awkward or we wouldn't be here :D

I really hope you are in control of yourself now!!!

No she's not. The price belongs to the D2 forums now!

*searches for Vivi's phone number to tell her we own her*

Thank god it's weekend! Been deadly tired from the moment i got up. No amount of coffee could fix it. Don't even know why, because i didn't go to sleep that late.

Also funny to see how things are falling apart, but since it was friday only me and 1 other person were there. Seems like most people don't even realise it yet. So no drama (this week).

No she's not. The price belongs to the D2 forums now!

Moar was talking about me! I was going to post something along the lines of how her English is way better than my German - or is it Norwegian? - because being in control of oneself has quite a specific meaning in English. And I am ALWAYS in control of myself. CDM can vouch for me - I was calm, cool and collected throughout our exchange and didn't even bat an eyelash, and I will probably never stop teasing him about it either.

And socially awkward? What do you think alcohol is for, people? Sheesh! *throws up hands

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High