Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Yeah, hands upset my stomach, too.

:barf:

STOP IT! I'm supposed to be working, not chortling at your nonsense.

Have you read Reamde yet?

Kegs should also read Reamde. Tons of fun. Get it on Kindle or whatever tho, as it's a huge brick of a book. You could hide a Bible in it, no kidding.

I haven't read Reamde yet, Mistress, but it is on the list of stuff to get. I will thank you for that recommendation in due course, I have no doubt :thumbup:

I also hope to buy some reading appreciation lessons for kegs cos maybe Charlie Don't Surf, maybe he does but Kegs Don't Read :no:

:coffee:

I'd also like to purchase a shrubbery, as none of the free shrubs walking around the camp seem suitable.

No, I have no idea what I'm talking about, I used up all my sensible conversation earlier. Like, in 2008 :yes:

I am sooooo freaking mad right now. Wireless went out while watching the POE credits after killing Dominus in normal. Now I am still in normal and the quest state is "you killed Dominus". WTF!!??!!
I don't want to go there again. It hurt. Big time. Think I died about 20 times. ARRRGHHHHH.

*wine please*

*doesn't cuddle. Too dangerous right now. For the bar.*

Are you sure you ever had sensible conversion? I'm gonna need proof.

I've actually been enjoying Hunger Games with the boy, but that doesn't mean I'm going to start reading any more than I have to. :nono:

An utter and entire lack of proof is the only evidence I have, storytellerstegs. I hope that's enough to satisfy you :yes:

Hmmm

*rubs Moar's back with an artificial hand operated by a remote control bomb disposal robot*

Are you sure you ever had sensible conversion? I'm gonna need proof.

I've actually been enjoying Hunger Games with the boy, but that doesn't mean I'm going to start reading any more than I have to. :nono:
This is phrased as the the boy isn't doing the reading to you. . . weird

I am sooooo freaking mad right now. Wireless went out while watching the POE credits after killing Dominus in normal. Now I am still in normal and the quest state is "you killed Dominus". WTF!!??!!
I don't want to go there again. It hurt. Big time. Think I died about 20 times. ARRRGHHHHH.

*wine please*

*doesn't cuddle. Too dangerous right now. For the bar.*

Missed this earlier.

Sucks. I don't know how you get from normal to cruel now since I haven't ever killed dominus. Can you go to the wp and select cruel tidal stand?

You're also not making me excited to fight Dominus For the first time in HC.

Missed this earlier.

Sucks. I don't know how you get from normal to cruel now since I haven't ever killed dominus. Can you go to the wp and select cruel tidal stand?

You're also not making me excited to fight Dominus For the first time in HC.

There's a portal to Cruel twilight strand after the fight. I did it again. Didn't die that many times, but died a lot. If you do that on Hc, be sure to know how to counter Corrupted Blood. I think it's like puncture, but you should for sure look that up!

I just jogged 5km. slow time as I was pacing a friend, but I jogged 5km without stopping. which is awesome because I am in know way nor have ever been a runner.
Now im eating cereal. delicious delicious cereal.

milo cereal. its ok I guess.
now im going to get naked and rub myself with water

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High