Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

nah 4 is good. you got to work up to it.

i'm off to bed as it is midnight. good night bar

Night rax,

I'll go halves on a phant with you kegster.

Coju you can be in the pirate crew, first mate I think

HAC = Cantonese (from Hong Kong)

Cakes Background = Italian, Irish, German, English (basically good old fashioned Australian mongrel)

Last name = City in Sicily, My Tar is also my last names coat of arms

Last edited:
so that was a good hour long nap. woke up to find the wife yelling at me and punching my neck to get the baby. all that stuff about her not being too bad. forget it.

she's a jerk.

i'm not going to that much effort sircakes.

Sweet 1st mate!

My heritage: Pure American. Melting pot of all!
More specific: Eh, some Italian and Irish. All I know for sure. American Indian. Cherokee I believe. From both sides, now that I think of it. My great great Grandfather on my Dad's side lived with the Cherokee, we know that. Don't know if he was or not. My mother's father's cousins are 1/4 or so. But, supposedly not registered. So I get no gov't benefits for the white man destroying my country....

....shame.

i'm tempted to claim i'm native to aus. there are some great benefits to letting the white man destroy your country

We whities try to help everyone out like that.

My son's Grandma gave him a nerdy hat to wear today. He put it on and said "look, I'm an Australian! "

I swear I didn't coach him to say it, but it was pretty funny!

lol. buy that boy a sweet.
i wish this baby would go to sleep. i'm about to go all ingo ate my baby on her.
on the other hand my 12 labour guy is up to Arcane sanc already.

You mean Dingo ate your baby?

At least some D2 will keep you going.

Heading out to a BBQ, already threw the zombies in the trunk.

hope you ducttape their mouths shut?

it's 5am here. got about 30 mins sleep. i'm about ready to just go to bed and give her run of the house. i'll be stuck with her all day too cos wifey will come home and go straight to sleep.

Sounds like fun :rolleyes: kids can really ruin your sleep sometimes.

Of course I duct taped their mouths! You think this is my first time?

yeah. she's looking tired now so i'm going to go cloroform her abit.

night/morning bar. i'll see you on the otherside.

nah i figured you was a zombie pro. I've got a book. how to survive a zombie apocalypse. i assumed it was a joke book. i think the guy is serious

Nyquil is a better alternative to chloroform, its much harder to detect by the wife.

People often right books that should be a joke...but aren't.

Chloroform doesn't work as advertised, I borrowed some from the chem lab when I was in 3rd year and tried it on my self ... fail. Turns out it is also a possible carcinogen

like the how to guide to politics!

i got about an hour inside her two. we ended up jut sleeping on the lounge room floor with the wiggles going.

whats cracked? is that a hillbilly reference?

Not with a handkerchief. I did smell it out of the vial that I had placed it in, didn't really work. I then read about it and apparently it doesn't work as they show on the movies, at most it will just disorient you a little bit (like being drunk).

pfft i can get that from actually being drunk.

i remember when a mate of mine stole the whole container of pure sodium from the science lab. he put the whole lot on his driveway inside his carport and they all wondered why i was standing in the street. then he put the hose on it.

it was one of the coolest things i've ever seen

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High