Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Thats not good enough, I can polish off a whole box of timtams by myself :)

i used to be able to eat prodigous amounts of anything. no eating challenge was safe. now i struggle to eat a foot long subway. and when i do i get really tired.

Silly corax, you need to work on your eating skills

i do. they have lapsed.

i once ate 3 eagle boys pizzas. that was back before they had shrunk aswell..

i didn't move for about 6 hours afterwards.

I don't think we get eagle boys in adelaide (at least not near where I am). I know they are around in the rural (boon dock) towns.

I think the only eating contest id do well in is hotwings, i can eat a ton but not a insane amount so my tolerance for really hot food could make the difference.

I'll add it to the bucket list.

I need to come up with a bucketlist, any suggestions?

I've really moved away from eating copious amounts of food any more. I find that it just doesn't make me happy or feel good, like it used to.

Jcakes bucket list #1: Marry a HAC

hot asian chick?
sircakes bucket list #2: defend HAC's honour from pirates

i don't eat copious amounts anymore either. nevertheless i made a giant (almost a foot diameter) cookie yesterday. and lots of smaller cookies.mmm cookies

I do love me some cookies! I also like cake (for breakfast) and any other dessert.

Yes, HAC=Hot Asian Chick

i'm so clever. i'm a touch bit drunk as i pounded down some turkey when i got home. going to d2 in a minute i think just waiting for dinner to cook.

gears of war at my broseph's house was cool. finished stage 3. so 2 stages to go but my left eye was paining something cruel. d2 is good cos u don't have to be as tightly focused.
he's also going to loan me the whole scrubs series when he goes field next week.

What 'race' of asian is your chick sircakes? is she japanese? i can only vaguely recall the photo but i got a distinct japanese vibe from her. and you still haven't answered my last name question leading me to believe i am correct.

My eyes get irritated if I play too much games or use the computer too much. Its a bit annoying.

mine never used to. and even when i'm on the pc/d2'ing for hours i tend to spend half that time dealing with wife/child and am up and down doing chores. this was 4.5 hours of straight gaming. i think i moved once to pee and that was it.

thats the good thing bout playing at my brothers. its just him and his roommate and basically besides their rooms the house is empty. so they spend all their time in their rooms and don't interrupt each other, so game time is straight game time.

not game time/baby change time/chore time/other stuff the wife demands time

yeah. i do too sometimes. and when the bit of me time you did get wasn't attached to a great big guilt bill.

yeah. it soon becomes not really worth it. but i still take it anyway on principal.
my mate has it alot worse. 8 month old daughter, wife doesn't work and has a house cleaner come in 3 times a week and he still cops alot more flack than me for having away time.

all in all my wife is pretty good. i could of done alot worse. pity her family is full of tools.

Yeah, I don't have it too bad either. But I still feel the need to complain at times :p

OT: Quickdeath isn't around a whole lot, I'm sure your fine to enter.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High