Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

yeah. the same as they feel the need to bust chops sometimes.

as much as i complain about my wife she really is pretty great.

OT: yeah i've already done the first labour. but i'm going SC as i don't have the play time i'd like to be able to afford to lose it to inattention

Wives just need to complain, its part of they're DNA.

We are going to the parade thus morning. I dislike parades.

true. something twigs when they put on that dress and sign that bit of paper.

i dislike parades too. atleast you guys got your independence though. i still can't believe we didn't vote to become a republic. silly english stealing our money

of marriage, parades or monarchies?

i hate the royals. IMO they are an out of date bunch of toffee eaters who need to be deposed of. In some countries where the royalty still run the country fine, but england has the PM and his cabinet to do the running. The royals are nothing but a ridiculously expensive mascot that can't even do tricks with a basketball hoop and a little trampoline

Yes, monarchies are silly. But our president isn't much better. At least you don't have to admit that you chose your leaders!

but they aren't leaders. they are an ancient dinosaur who does nothing but consume vast amount of resources.

we chose a red headed woman apparently. i was disgusted when she initially backstabbed her way to power midterm. but then for the country to turn around and put her in lawfully after she did so badly the first attempt. silly country
i miss little johnny howard

i married one.

Yyeeahhh! Nice!

Koreans. Or Lia's.

Never did I see an answer for which Asian.

OT: Starting the 7 labours? I've thought about it.

I was think that was th case! Couldn't remember for sure.

And Congrats on your 2k in the bar :congratulations:

my missus is not asian. cakes is.

my missus is a vaguely odd combo of english/indian heritage but is australian.
like my heritage is irish/german but i am also australian.
neither of us is 'foreign' but that is our heritage. hers obviously contains some scottish/irish in the english sie.

i was about to go check if i'd hit 2k yet. cheers kegs

compensation for losing their wench?

*no offense meant to cakes or his future missus cakes*

No! He needs it to defend against the pirates!

Or attack.

He also needs a crew. Someone needs to add that.

*What about pirates who lurk these forums? They may take offense to your not meaning offense.*

i have a fearsome beard. which makes me a match for even the mightiest pirate king.

i need fear no pirates. i just don't want to cause any offence to cakes by inferring his future missus is a wench.

i wish i had a pet elephant

cakes bucket list #4: get corax a pet elephant

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High