Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Rain when you are trying to watch fireworks is annoying

But nothing like the hail storm last year.

GN bar, hasta la manyana!

Night Keggy

night keggy.

i think they are more than adequately compensated given that the only time they actually work isin the 3 months on lead up to deployment and then over there. the rest of the time is one long holiday camp

LOL - I guess that is true

Morning bar. I don't like this new forum look, everything looks so different and unfamiliar now.

I don't mind the new look - everything liooks 'unique' though.

But there is a spacing issue going on at the top of the website for me. I may send a PM off later in case it was unintentional.

Morning kestegs
I'm off to bed now. :) Night all

can't you change the skin kegs? being a pal and all?

night drys. drop in more often

Yea, I actually tried to change the skin a few times, but it wouldn't go. The formating is a bit weird at the top for me as well.

very long? at least i don't have to scroll sideways to read the bar now.

finished norm with my 12 labour barb

Yes, I do like the new formatting on threads with over 1k pages :)

Nice work on finishing norm! You must have had a lot of time to play lately!

played pretty much straight through today. not getting to sleep at all last night and the wife stole the nap time this afternoon. so been up for 2 days.
he's very safe so far

Must be pretty safe if you can play him while incoherent :)

I'm going to head up to the mountains today for work. I like working up there because it is pretty, but Its annoying since I don't get any cell reception.

Hey mr kegster, have a good night. You must be good at dealing with lack of sleep given that it was ~6hours between when you signed off and when you logged back on :)

I am going to play some D2, got to run duriel abit with my Chosen Boss character

Stalker...much?

I went to bed @ 10:45 and got up at 5:15 so 6.5 hours. I usually get to bed by 10:15, but the fireworks put me a bit behind.

I totally missed my 1k in the bar :( but I now have that scone eating Englishman in my sights!

I just checked posts in this thread. You said Night Bar at 14:15 and morning bar at 20:15 (my time).

I guess I must have gone to bed at 11:15 then. That is late and I am pretty tired actually. Nothing a bit if D2 can't cure though!

sircakes you are creepy.

i'm about to attempt bed myself.

GoGo corax! Just try not to think about how your wife might throat punch you at any time!

Try chloroform

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High