Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

just got 2 packages delivered and the wife is at work. i think one is something i ordered but they may also be the stuff she bought for my birthday. so i'm currently struggling to master the 'open them anyway' urge. they could be my preciouses.

ultimate frisbee would be better if the frisbee's were lined with razors a.k.a xena's throwing ring.

Thanks WM! I didn't know that you played before. That's neat. When I was in NC we played in the cold, but when it snowed, people panicked.

Ironically enough, my wife actually makes cookies for my frisbee team every game during summer league.

i wish i had cookies. or cool death sports.

stupid packages are watching me.

i remembered the fact that mine came from america and thus i had a customs number. so one is mine and i opened it and it was awesome. but i've got alot of work to do out in the shed/yards to finish clearing from the cyclone before i can get stuck in.

stupid clean up of stuff. who builds a shed with downward facing ventilation holes in it? some moron who doesn't know about gravity clearly

I just spent the last five hours repeatedly installing and uninstalling Diablo 2 trying to fix that stupid error that happens when the cinematics go to play. It's been keeping my Barb from entering Act 2.

Turns out, the only thing that was causing that error was the -ns extension I use on the game Icon. Turned it off on a whim, and BOOM. No error.

On the up side, I can continue playing my Barb.

On the down side, I wasted a lot of time today.

A first post in the Bar? That is how it's done!

And if you mean the Bar spammage, it never changes. Ever. Not as long as there are records of spamming to be beaten and Dews to be handed out. Speaking of drinks, what can I get you?

Oh, and frisbee is not a sport. I've seen guys in the park playing it, with their visors and shorts and weird Australian hat things, and they are lame. They always give me mean looks when I ride past, as though I'm the one who is tossing a plastic disc that doesn't even have razor sharp edges.

Two people in a row did something on a whim...Hmmmmm

This thread will always be popular, it demands it!

O....M....G...it's water_moon!!! It's good to see you out and about :).

@frisbee stuff - I've actually never played Ultimate but I've been a spectator before. It's as much a sport as any other field game. Then add in two feet of snow and you have a recipe for epicness!

LEMMING!!!!!!!!!!!

what exactly is a weird australian hat thing?

the only think i can think of is a wide brim with cork bobbles to keep the flies off. but that seems strange for sport usage. unless it was cricket, which i have seen them used in.

I'll need something stronger.

Just spent a day trying to call my ISP's tech support. My connection was down 24h. The moment I get through, my modem blinks all 4 green lights. It's just got connected.

"Well, I thought I didn't have internet, but apparently it fixed itself just now. Sorry to bother you."

"Oh, that's OK, Sir." Said the tech guy to another moron who cannot even count green lights.

GRRRRRRAHHHHHHHH!
--Greebo

hahha *boozes greebo*

i approve this message

That sort of floppy cowboy hat thing that has one side brought up to the middle, don't Aussies wear that? Because I think I've seen Aussies wear them on TV.

I called tech support once to help me set up a network, I talked to the person for 20 minutes and tried every possible thing, then, all of the sudden, it just worked. I thanked the person for their help, and they responded with how they did absolutely nothing. It was sort of funny.
Dew pl0x.

oh a slouchie. no not really. because then the UV will burn off half your face. which is just silly.

Been up most of the night, first callie was up with an upset stomach then when i finally got her settled i did something and my discs slipped again. I think i need to go see a chiropractor and see if there is anything they can suggest.

I had some back problems myself recently. Went to this guy, he used to massage Polish Judo Olympic team. I screamed so loud the neighbors called the police. Good times...

The Morale of this story: exercise.

Last edited:
The usual MF targets have been dry for me for a while and I've come here to whine. Is there an item non-find thread?

yes, this is it xan, i've never found any items here. welcome and grab a brew or three its all on durf.

While i am still about 10kgs heavier than i should be(it's slowly coming off) the main problem with my back is i crushed two of my lower lumbar discs when i was younger. So basically now they are held in alignment by ligaments and what not so every now and then if i do the wrong thing one of them pops out, generally within a couple of hours it realigns itself but this time it doesn't look like its going to.

I did however have company last night when i couldn't sleep as Callie was up with an upset tummy. so we sat up and watch The Lion King, Aladdin and some wiggles before she dropped off. Will have to work on her endurance so i can get her doing all night MF runs for me in a year or two :)

Having some trouble with the wife at the moment as well. She's just cottoned on to the fact that MC from my gaming group is a sheila. And as it turns out she gets crazy jealous and doesn't want me to go anymore. silly wife.

Another thing to add to my wall of text is i hate it when they rerelease disney movies they add in extra songs, like 'the morning report in the lion king. its a crap song and all the voices and images are well and truly different.

I agree on the releasing of Lion King, that annoyed me as well.

I also agree on the annoyingness of wives being jealous, mine gets that way at times. But who can blame her, everybody wants me! :wink:

Ultimate frisbee is truly an ultimate sport. Played in school/college (the english version) and am technically am a member of my citys club - its a pretty relaxed drop in drop out kinda thing, and the last tournament i actually played in was last summer but i do live 200 miles away.

Cider please bar, im off to get my gamble on.

*ciders ojim the gambler*
I know kes, i desire you. But seriously it took nearly 6 months to convince her that on my RP'ing nights i was actually playing a pencil and paper version of computer games and not the other kind of RP'ing. silly wife.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High