Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I wonder if I would have to twist my wire nuts the opposite direction if I was on the other side of the equator?

down south it's still lefty loosey tightey righty. if thats any help?

Living with the parents while studying wouldn't be to bad. My apprentice at work (who is 31/2 atm) is married and living with her parents. That i don't know how you could do. or how you could do it to your wife. I believe it's because they both have no money sense and are $60,000 in debt with nothing to show for it.

I did my degree while at home with my mum, and I caught the coach to college, 110-min round trip every day. With my loans I bought an X360, HDTV, an engagement ring and a new PC, and alcohol and other things. I was able to work at Mickey D's through this, and earn more money. I saved nothing. I had a lot of fun, but it would have been nice to live in a university city period, let alone a city (imma country boy).

High runes are good. The company of the one you love is good. Life is good.

Cities are overrated. I live in a fairly large one, practically joined at the hip with two other large ones, and I just get tired of it sometimes. Sure, I love having whatever I need right here in town somewhere, but taking 30 minutes to go 10 miles gets very old. Strangely, I am applying to schools that are all in small towns, so it is sort of the reverse of your case.
And gz on high r00nz.

Long day, went to brother's ROTC thing. I always feel a bit out of place at those things, but they are usually fun. Plus, I am getting to know most of the other cadets, so conversation isn't as uncomfortable and stilted as it used to be. What's great is that the Army personnel that run the events always look at me weird, and one inevitably asks if I am ROTC, or if I was, or something like that, which is funny because I look like Duane Allman if he was much better looking.

I am tired now, but nothing a Dew can't fix. Medal of Honor awaits!

Has finally figured out the fallout 3 exps on my pc. forgot to activate the data files.
finished the pitt, given that i killed ashur and all the slavers before letting the trogs in it seemed kind of pointless, but i had to to finish the quest.
doing operation anchorage atm, reminds me of golden eye on the old nintendo 64

Go Corax. I enjoyed Anchorage, fun slant on the story and some phat lewts too.

Just about to watch The Fighter after having watched 127 Hours and The King's Speech yesterday, and Black Swan the day before. Gogo gadget Oscar films.

Does anyone else find the movie title 'I am Number Four' very uninspiring to actually make you want to see it? i mean 'Number Four' or even just 'Four' would be alot better.

silly movie titles. tsk tsk

I'd be more inclined to watch "#4" or something. Still... Not like they could go back in time and change the name of the book, could they?

just because it's the name of the book doesn't mean it HAS to be the same name as the movie. just throw some more at the guy to change it.

Captain Feathersword is the secret fifth wiggle.

Wow. The guys playing in shorts made me put on an extra blanket and shutter inside... Shorts?? In two feet of snow?? The frisbee is one thing, shorts is something completely different... Brrr...

Those pics made me feel cold too, but then my flat has been freezing for the last two days.

I was smart enough to wear thermal long sleeves, and thermal leggings under my pants. I was toasty warm. It was a blast though, because diving doesn't hurt in the snow. The only tricky part was that the center of the field was well compressed, but the end zones weren't so as you made a run into an end zone, the resistance grew, and you had to run differently. Good stuff though.

Nice pics Kaysaar! looks like fun!

Working in a gas station today, seeing the throwback dew made me think of the bar.

ok kaysaar now i will admit to frisbee being a sport. playing in 2 feet of snow is bad ***.

Kay plays ultimate as I recall. Which is as much a sport as Rugby. Only with an edged object. Which reminds me I need to scan in the image on a t-shirt from a company picinic a while back...

And it's 2 little ones, El is almost 4 now, and baby boy is just shy of 18 months. Hence the compleate lack of spare time. And the compelate disaster in any room of the house where there are toys. *thinks* Hmm, I'm not sure there is a room without toys ATM....

ok kaysaar now i will admit to frisbee being a sport. playing in 2 feet of snow is bad ***.

If I had a sig, this would be it.

Terribly misguided pancakeman said:
Frisbee is not a sport. It just isn't.

*Throws a frisbee at pancake's head*

*Doesn't miss*

Cookie Mama said:
Kay plays ultimate as I recall. Which is as much a sport as Rugby. Only with an edged object.

Thanks for the support WM! Glad to hear that you and the little ones are doing well.

Thanks for the support WM!

I used to play myself, though never in snow.... people kinda panic when it snows in the Deep South. But when the baskeball players are winded and the soccer players are wrenching their muscles you know you've got something pysical. So since I know you're buring the calories *gives kay a big ol' plate o' cookies*

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High