Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Except if they are an epic fail. ilvl99 shadow bow anyone...?
Ah I remember that one :p. I was still lurking at the time though. Silence RW in a 6 soc Shadow Bow, right? Except Baal can't drop white/grey items!

Anyways, I think I'm gonna try a green tea like you guys... Off to bed in a few, so I won't be drinking coffee/cappuccino now (though I'd like to).

Cheers!

I want to learn Russian someday. Unfortunately, they are teach Norwegian at my school. It is also a hope of mine to travel to Russia one day. I don't know why I'm so facinated about them. Oh well.

Coffee please.

Norwegian is an odd language to teach at a school in Canada. My school taught French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and Indonesian. I did french all the way through school (I did the International Baccalaureate and was forced to.)

Squid sighting earlier today and the forums just froze for a sec. I'm scared and need a place to take refuge in.

A cup of hot sencha-tea with lemon, please?

I barely ever visit the bar but the second part of the thread title makes me think this might be a good time to sit down and grab a drink.

Since i've heard this place has everything :jig: How about a bottle of Arbor Brewing Co. Red Snapper Ale please.

I could use a beer after a whole day of studying.

*Lifts glass to fellow student*

An Ice Tea please! Just finished my pasta, and I still have more than an hour until my next class.

I didn't notice anything of weird forum behaviour... Ah well. Take a look at YouTube, everything has been flipped upside down. Even the videos... Harhar, real funny...

I'll join you with a glass of Unibroue's Maudite

I vaguely remember lurking with that guy around. Then I forgot all about the site for a year, returns, sees reference and searches the story. I was, and still is, impressed by how the entire affair is blown by the ilvl. I would never have thought about such a thing myself.

Well, here is to memories:

*raises glass*

Here's to the squid:

*raises Fools Harpoon of the Whale*

and my armor:

*puts on Glowing Demonhide Armor of the Squid*

Ohh, s£@€@£....

Man, I'm so psyched about CADIE. This is gonna make the Internet so much easier...

Russian is actually pretty fun, for all my complaints the language is actually structured pretty well, without as many of the stupid rules and contradictory crap that make English so difficult. Which isn't to say that there aren't any, but there just aren't as many.
Going to get GH:Metallica today, as well as finally get my bike out of the shop. And wouldn't you know it, it's raining and miserable, so I can't ride it. Yay!

Squid alert? I'm ready...
*turns hat around and puts on squid hunting mask*
*readies harpoon gun*

Wrote my Bio test today. It wasn't too hard, but some of the questions slipped my mind, so I probably didn't do as good on it as my other ones.

I have a new favorite band. Out with Disturbedf, in with Hammerfall :jig:

Anyways, I'll have some coffee please.

Squid Alert! *pumps shotgun*

*Loans the bar his overly large collection of exclusively non-eth Kelpie Snares" *:rant:

*Checks Durf's credit card's bank still exists"

*Leaves quietly*

(when was the last time you saw Sirpoops in this place)

*sits down*
Phew, scotch please.

It's been a busy day. Everywhere I turned there has been a Liq post I had to respond to, so I've hidden in the bar where he is (surprisingly?) rarely seen. *looks over shoulder*

Have a good night everyone, yawn

Ugh. A Beer, if you don't mind. I'm in desperate need of one. Jeez.

So I started my sept (finally!). Yippee. Unfortunately, I've decided to play all 7 at once. So yesterday I took all 7 to the Cold Plains Waypoint. It took all friggen day. Like 7 or 8 hours of solid play time. Today, so far, I've taken 3 to rescue Cain. Only 4 to go. Ugh. Hopefully this beer will help me buck up the courage to take another through, leaving 3 for tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Ugh. A Beer, if you don't mind. I'm in desperate need of one. Jeez.

So I started my sept (finally!). Yippee. Unfortunately, I've decided to play all 7 at once. So yesterday I took all 7 to the Cold Plains Waypoint. It took all friggen day. Like 7 or 8 hours of solid play time. Today, so far, I've taken 3 to rescue Cain. Only 4 to go. Ugh. Hopefully this beer will help me buck up the courage to take another through, leaving 3 for tomorrow. Wish me luck!

That will happen, are you playing these sc or hc?

@Jcakes: SC, thankfully (though no NDEs yet, also thankfully). And instead of going back and taking the Barb to rescue the old man, I decided to sit here in the bar, pounding beers. I thought about going HC (allowing S&E to avoid death) but decided that the glory was not worth the velveeta I'd have to melt all over my sept in order to make it all HC. So, SC it is. . . this time. Once this is done, I plan to go HC forever. . . Or at least until D3 appears.

Speaking of, another HIPA, if you don't mind. I need to take my mind off the 4 Cain rescues I need to do tomorrow. Ugh.

I woke up at 5.30am and fancied a proper fried breakfast. So I'm cooking sausage, bacon and eggs. I like fried bread but I rarely get it right. Anyway, wish the food luck and if I'm not on later, you'll know I managed to poison myself. Wonder if we have any baked beans.

@Thy: I never get fried bread right either. There was a break in at the uni bar, so I had to go to the culinary training cafe thingy on campus to get a fried breakfast. It was the most vile piece of crap I ever put in my mouth - tinned mushrooms, the cheapest sausages known to man. My god...

Green tea please, I'm in college doing work and I'm seeing my ex on Friday, if all goes to plan.

Fried bread? I hope this is a difference in dialect, and not bread submerged at least partially in hot oil.

I picked up GH: Metallica yesterday, and so far I'm enjoying it. I'm not exactly a huge Metallica fan, so some of the songs are painful to listen to, but at least the solos are fun. I have yet to try expert plus, since GameStop managed to screw up my pre-order. This means I get no bass splitter, and no extra bass pedal! Yay!

It is literally bread in a frying pan... and it's delicious when it's done right. My dad made an awesome fried breakfast.

New series of The Inbetweeners on E4 now. Can't wait. Best British sitcom in years.

@Thy: Baked beans? With Breakfast?
Wow, and I thought I was brave. You just earned my respect. (I think) :)

Coffee for me please. Lots and lots of coffee. In fact, I'll just take the whole pot. In a few hours, I'll be more wired than the phone company. :D

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High