Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Teagan is enjoying a new game of "work out which food the tablet is in and refuse to eat it, causing stupid human to worry more". I'm going to try plain pate tonight. She's staring at my own pate now but it's duck and orange. Yes she wants ORANGE. :banghead: She didn't like me peeling one though.

This morning I asked the vet about maybe replacing the evening tablet with a liquid and his reply: "I'm loathe to change anything while she's alive." *gulp* Ok. So I have a tablet to give her in the evening (the one she's really good at avoiding but most cats will eat as a treat) and half in the morning (diuretic).

Her heart rate is still very fast, but her breathing isn't as laboured. He said six months would be "remarkable" but 2-3 months would be realistic. So .. try and keep her happy and calm as possible.

I'll miss her squawks; anyone who's ever been on Skype with Teagan in the background will know I'm not joking. She can purr but if she wants something it's "SQAWK".

Well, my art project is coming along very nicely. I thought doing my sunset in pencil crayon would look horrible, but it turned out to be pretty nice.

It is too early in the morning for me. A cuppa coffe would be nice, please.

Thanks for responces everyone :flowers:

@TRM: That's where it's going wrong, I'm too shy so even if I would try to pull of some smooth conversation, chances are that I'll go mute, I feel like Ted in scrubs when he gets dry mouth. Perhaps I should try some Gum? :scratchchin:

However, I did actually walk past the store a few times this week, but I didn't see her trough quick glances trough the window, and I'm not going in there to look for her :p
I've got a plan though. When I 'met' her the first time, I was buying some yarn, so I plan on getting some more the next time she's there, hopefully she'll be at the check outs and then I'll hope she comments about something. If she is on the floor, I might make up some knitting question or bring a work in progress and ask her if she knits and then how do I do X or do you think this matches that. Solid plan, right? ;)

@Pman: I feel I should be comforting, but I have to ask; Why?
Anyway, maybe you can make up a fake excuse for last time and then ask her out again?

I did something stupid today. The girl that sits next to me, the one that I have been thinking about asking out, practically asked me to go get lunch with her, and I didn't go. Because I am a moron. I really wish life had do-overs.

Why this :grin:

Page 3????

Nice link to scrubs there Zarf, I think the new season has been pretty good (much better than season 7).

@ Zarf/Pman how goes the girl trouble, I am currently having some of my own ... My gf wants to have some space (after I have booked a nice romantic holiday over easter .... hopefully she will be feeling better by then)

I had a nice suprise this morning. In E.L.A, we had this assignment we had to do about a short story we read, and I got full marks on it :) . That really suprised me becasue the last time I did an assignment like that, I failed it :( .

Anyways, coffee please.

I seem to have stopped drinking. I shall have a green tea.

It is very hard to get in the frame of mind for uni work with everything going on in my personal life. Although there's so much going on I haven't really noticed I haven't had a drink in a week.

The girl who sits beside me was not there today. *sad*

I'm very tired, was even more tired yesterday. I'm sleeping my usual amount, but it might have had something to do with Saturday night, when I was up until almost 4. I'll have to find some sort of solution, I almost fell asleep in class today. It didn't help that Thursdays I have Geography, which monumentously boring.

Dew, please. Make it a LiveWire if you don't mind.

It didn't help that Thursdays I have Geography, which monumentously boring.

I agree. I think the geo profs have a betting pool as to who can put to sleep the most in the least amount of time. I'll buy you a drink.

I'll have a glass of slightly chilled white wine and a small bowl of chips.

It might be rude to point it out, but the last thread that got closed was so much "see it coming" that I got a laugh of it.

It might be rude to point it out, but the last thread that got closed was so much "see it coming" that I got a laugh of it.

And the 'Hi' intro thread was deleted. Same guy maybe?

Nah. Speaking of intro threads.....

I took the liberty of googling your nick. Reminded me of something (just remembered: A song "Enter Vril-ya" by Therion). Fascinating wikipedia article, now I know from where the stories of underground masters come. Got the book at Project Gutenberg, lets see if it can keep me.

Nice 'tar, BTW

We don't generally discuss bans in public. No matter how obvious they are. You can PM us if you want.

As you asked:
One was a return bannee. Originally banned for trolling. Surprise.
Other was a multiple account trying to avoid an MP/trade prohibition.

Nah. Speaking of intro threads.....

er, uh, yes, I need to do that sometime.

I took the liberty of googling your nick. Reminded me of something (just remembered: A song "Enter Vril-ya" by Therion). Fascinating wikipedia article, now I know from where the stories of underground masters come. Got the book at Project Gutenberg, lets see if it can keep me.

Yes, Therion led me to wiki too but I'd already read alittle about the Vril society.

Nice 'tar, BTW

Thank you. Seemed fitting since I found it while searching Playlists for more Therion.

I agree. I think the geo profs have a betting pool as to who can put to sleep the most in the least amount of time. I'll buy you a drink.
He tries to be interesting, but it rarely works. Then again, it's not subject matter that is very friendly to anything but lectures.
At least I have Russian to look forward to on Thursdays. I was forced to do Spanish every year in grade school, and it's just another class before you go home it is hard to take it seriously. I chose Russian, it was not forced upon me, so I think I am more enthusiastic about it. Plus, the professor is very knowledgeable and lets us have some fun.

If you're getting drinks, grab me a Dew. Don't worry about paying, we put everything on Durf's card here.
Speaking of, I saw Durf snooping around earlier, I think he might try to snatch his card again. I'm increasing security, nobody within 15 feet of the card, not within 5 if you look like Hong Kong Phooey.

EDIT:
We don't generally discuss bans in public. No matter how obvious they are.
Except if they are an epic fail. ilvl99 shadow bow anyone...?

I want to learn Russian someday. Unfortunately, they are teach Norwegian at my school. It is also a hope of mine to travel to Russia one day. I don't know why I'm so facinated about them. Oh well.

Coffee please.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High