Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Jamesixgun: Thx for the info, I'll look those up.

Is anyone else familiar with the group Mike & Rich? They only came out with one album, and truthfully it's nothing to write home about. But the two collaborators are mu-ziq and Aphex Twin. Sounds like a great duo, but the album itself is kind of weak and pretty weird. Still, a good listen for those in the know.

Coffee, please. About to get ready for work.
Expert Knob Twiddlers :thumbup: You are completely right about it. Both of them are great, but their collaboration seems below their standards. Except for the first song (Mr. Frosty)... That song is so awesome.

-DZJB

Watch out! We got a live one!

<slides a Bigfoot down to JSG>

I'm not feeling the self-pity tonight. I've switched to green tea after a couple of vodkas.

I like that song. I also like Meet Virginia. Train made some good stuff, too bad they aren't around anymore. I guess they belonged to the 90s and the 90s keep them.
WHAT? Drops of Jupitur came out in 2001. They also did a song for Spiderman 2,
which was what? like '05? The lead singer did "Her Eyes" last year.
That's like calling Alanis Morissette an 80's star b/c she was on You Can't Do That on Television....

THIS is what I mean when I kavech about people forgeting recent history.

@eddie: well at least it's green ;)

Not really in the mood for potatos or corned beef, anybody know any other good Irish
recipies that don't involve beer or cabbage?

Green shmeen. See my earlier post :)

Aside from Steak and Guiness pie? There aren't really any Irish recipies :p

Check it out, PCM got schooled!

Can I get you a drink W_M?

Hot cocoa would be nice.
I had some yesterday with banana flavoring and that was yummier than I'd thought it'd be.
So let's try strawberry flavor today!

<gets W_M some hot cocoa with strawberry flavouring>

Okay, this is one of those cultrure things again: do you cream and sugar green tea?

There was a girl at school who was from "South of London", though I could never remember what
the town was called, who so help me would have creamed and sugared Coke-a-Cola if she wouldn't
have been strug up by her toes for blasphamy.
I mean I understand coffee, black tea, chai is supposed to be, but she'd hit herbal teas, green tea,
hot chocolate (though this actully worked if you put in vanilla too), if it came in a mug she didn't
even check before looking for the creamer...

Wow, and I don't even like cream in my tea tbh. In coffee it's really good, but that it.

@JSG: Congrats!

@Eddie: Good thing mate.

@W_M: How's the daughter? I remember seeing that thread before I registered back in 2007.
So I guess she's about 2 now? Could be wrong though :whistling:

-DZJB

@DZJB: Thanks. I'm feeling good.

Hey Barkeep, another Bigfoot, if you don't mind.

Well I've really done it this time. I've decided to do a restart, delete all chars, all stashes, and reinstall Vanilla 1.12. I'm moving full-time into my work on a sept (finally). So I'm sitting on 5 stashes (RWM/RRM: HC, SCitems, SC socket fillers; Vanilla: SC, HC) and think I should offer them up to anyone that wants em. Off to the trade forum I go.

Man this beer's going down easy.

Green tea - black, no sugar.
Coffee - black, no sugar.

What is wrong with the world? Green tea needs no additions and coffee should be drunk without additional flavourings to enjoy the coffee :)

I've gone from vodka to green tea to water. Had a nice MP game with Dune and Pijus, but that's over now. Back to my Peep Show marathon.

Yup, she's almost two, in about 2 weeks ;) She's opening everything: doors, snaps, zippers,
and she's so tall we can't put the keys on our dressers or the counter end any more.

And hopefully she'll be in her big girl bed and all potty trained by Sept.

edit: I like honey in green tea when I've got a cold. Then its "medicine" :D

I count 2000/2001 as "90s" as far as music goes, since it was mostly the same bands and the same style, but that is me and my weirdness showing, so I concede.
However, I will say that I don't exactly keep up with music these days, so Isaac Newton could have done a song for Spiderman 2 and I wouldn't have known it. Oh, and I don't know what "Her Eyes" is.

Sadly, the girl who sits beside me didn't show today. She wasn't alone, two-thirds of my Russian class was gone, and that set the trend for the day. It was pretty cool in aforementioned class, though. We all sat around and studied for our midterm while the teacher ran some errands around campus, and by that I mean we glanced over our notes and then chatted for a while. There was some pinching, but apparently a green tinge on my hat saved me.

PS: I don't know who Alanis Morisette is, and I am certain that is for the best.

What?! As an American, it's impossible to not know who Alanis Morrisette is. Her big album from 1995, Jagged Little Pill, had something like six singles. "Isn't it ironic? Don't you think?"

Coffee can swing with either everything or nothing. Good coffee gets Splenda and a little cream. Bad coffee stays black. You'd think it'd be the other way around, but I savor the flavo(u)r of crap coffee. Old, nasty truck stop coffee is my favo(u)rite. Heck, I liked a soda called Moxie back home that tasted like a cross between root beer, cough syrup, and dirt. It truly was the best soda ever... because no one ever asked for a sip since it was so nasty. Tea, however, must remain additive free. It's too good the way it is.

edit: made some spelling adjustments for the people across the pond.

Good coffee gets Splenda and a little cream. Bad coffee stays black. You'd think it'd be the other way around, but I savor the flavo(u)r of crap coffee.

I didn't realise how truly strange and backwards you were till now TRM. I blame the night shifts.

I had my first shower and a shave in four days. I couldn't wash away the shame and self-loathing though. I'll celebrate with a green tea.

Irish comic Ed Byrne does a great job of slating Alanis Morissette in this video. This is one of my favourite stand-up rants ever. It contains some bad language.

Funny, but it's one of the few comics that I'd have been better just hearing the audio track (and
for the record I don't like audio comics, even Abbot and Castello is better when you can see it)
his hair was so distracting and it just made his face look way too long.

You know what's odd though, I thkn she managed to teach more people the correct usage of ironic
than a dozen English professors would have if they took over the superbowl or handing out Webster's
as free gifts at the Indy 500.

As we are talking about Coffee, I tend to drink either a flat white (milk no sugar) or an espresso (no milk, no sugar and short). In Australia noone puts cream (and I mean noone) in coffee, I have no idea if cream is the same in the US as it is in OZ, but the idea of cream in coffee makes me shudder.

Green tea needs absolutely nothing in it (and the thought of milk or cream in it makes me shudder). I drink crap black tea with milk (to mask the taste)

I don't drink coffee. I only drink sweet tea.
For my caffeine fix I prefer Dew. It's a shock, I know.

I'm going through my iTunes stuff and converting them to MP3, I am tired of the radio stations around here playing crap so I'm making a few CDs of my own. Funny, I used to have a bunch of CDs, but they simply disappear. I blame CD gnomes. They must be in league with the jeans gnomes who stole my favorite pants.

In other news, I gave in. I wanted to play something that I could mute and listen to music over, and I was bored with CivIII, so I did something crazy and booted up...it. My lightning sorceress appreciated it, but I fear this might lead me down a bad path...

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! PCM plays D2!

I have gnomes. They steal my expensive clothes. All my dress shirts and clubbing shirts have disappeared, along with some really cool accessories. It's really frustrating, especially when it's basically impossible.

gnomes don't like cats

use... cats

:D

(that's the best excuse i've heard so far for putting something down somewhere and then forgetting to pick it up again when leaving)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High