Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I love the TMNT movies, 1+2 at least. 3 was terrible. Casey Jones was hilarious.

I'll have a cider, Strongbow. On my fourth can IRL. Need to be merry to withstand the force of the relatives later.

Also... D2 MP is great with Skype. A round of drinks to all I've MP'd with recently.

Thanks. It truly is impossible to quit this game. Now to go find a good tournament to get killed in a dozen times until I can brush the rust off.

@Skoolbus: try out the Random tourney! I've enjoyed 3 deeds and a "no way I'm even gonna try that one" so far. Deeds left and right from most everybody, many deeds didn't even make it to the table. (A couple of deaths to Corpsefire, to Blood Raven, etc. etc.)

Enjoy your restart!

Umm... just another cider for me. This family visit is starting to worry me.

[/chain smoke]

I got my first SP barb in five years to normal A5 tonight. I missed my Javazon throughout though. She needs more Hell Baal runs... and a perfect Griffons... and some perfect lightning facets... and a max ed eth Titans... and... etc...

Did I mention that I want some goddamn BOOZE?

*reaches over the bar and fetches a Cider for Ed and another beer for himself*

Here ya go Eddie. [chain smoke]

Yep. Family visits are always a good excuse for a drink or 10. Thankfully, most of my family lives 3000 miles away. Doesn't stop me from having a drink or 10, though. Ha!

A drink or ten...

A man after my own heart...

<points JSG to a stool next to Eddie, and secretly tacks on a sticker saying "new bar fly" to it>

Yep. Beer is good food. Just cracked my first IPA of the RL, and looking forward to several more.

Bar fly? eh. Sure, why not. Thought I'd kill some time while my new Randomsin got rolled up, but may stick around a bit and will certainly drop in time to time.

*chugs half a beer*

Actually drinking away my shame of passing on the underpowered random Blizwaller. I don't even know why I asked for a sorc. But, anyway, the new sin looks pretty good.

*chugs the rest and reaches for another*

[chainsmoke]

I'll take a Grape Fanta to go, barkeep. Civ III has me in its steely grip, and I cannot escape. Right now the Aztecs and I are locked in combat, just as we have been for centuries. I have dispatched two dozen divisions of my best cavalry across the mountains, charged with laying waste to anything they happen upon. It is going to get interesting.

lol Pman, the reason I haven't been playing D2 much lately is cos CIV 4 BTS has me in its steely grip.

Bumping from halfway down page 2.

A coffee to go, EMB. I'm about to clean up for my day/night with the GF. I have a feeling about what we're going to do all day (heh heh) but it's gonna be horrible leaving tomorrow morning. I have to be out by 6am when her daughters will be dropped off. X[

Last time I visited, her children were asleep when I got there around 10pm. After we beat Max Payne, she asked me if I wanted to lay down with her. We went to her room, locked the door so no one would barge in and see us, and eventually fell asleep. Sometime around 5:15am, I was woken up by the sound of a 3 year-old absolutely BAWLING in the hallway because she was locked out of her mother's room. My GF ended up taking her into the child's bedroom and left me to stew in her room for a while, but I snuck out about twenty minutes later in case the other daughter woke up. I thought we'd get busted for sure, but I think we got away with our midnight rendezvous.

<_<
>_>
Maybe I'll take a six-pack to go, too. I'm sure we could use the beer this afternoon.

And TMNT 1&2 were good movies. Raph getting his butt kicked to the point of unconsciousness in the original was really dramatic back in the day since no one ever got hurt that badly in the cartoons. The Ninja Rap is the only thing I remember Vanilla Ice for these days. I still laugh whenever I remember Corey Feldman was the voice of Donatello in the movies. And even when I see him in something else, the actor who played Casey Jones can never put that part behind him; he'll forever be Casey Jones in my mind.

Hmm, hope skoolbus comes back more often. iirc, He was my main competition in the old tourneys from summer '06.

Oy. It gets a bit thick out there sometimes. Good to know there's a friendly bar in the neighborhood where a fella can sit back, have a beer or ten and kick some feet up for a minute or two without engaging in any nefarious or unfriendly activities. Yep.

A Bigfoot, if you don't mind. (This would be a Barleywine-style ale from Sierra Nevada: fairly Hoppy, for a Barleywine (or any other beer, really), and 9.4% or so. Good times.) [I'm on my 6th IRL since 12 pm -4GMT].

Barkeep, another bottle of wine please. Personal life is strange ATM.

@Fast Eddie: Tell us your troubles, buddy!

*Reaches over the bar and hands Ed a bottle of their finest wine*

And, I suppose some thanks to Durf and/or the management for their hospitality

Is this a Sauvigon Blanc? I'm not in the mood for a dry Chardonnay.

I'd rather not. It's one of those nights where the barfly keeps their head down and the barkeep just keeps on coming. I hope you can sympathise, if not empathise.

Totally understand and uninterested in prying: in a similar position myself.

What wine did I give you? Jeez. Paying no attention and just grabbed the first thing I could find. What is that? Where is the barkeep?

And by the way, don't mind me: I'm just drunk, that's all.

I'm just drunk, that's all.

I *totally* understand.

BTW, don't know if you'll get it, but your spiel just then reminded my of that bit in Scrubs where Dr Cox and the Janitor become drinking buddies by sitting in silence, and then slowly *****ing about JD. First time I've smiled since someone slipped over at work at about 3PM.

<puts Nothing Like You & I by Crystal Method on the jukebox>

EDIT: Sorry, didn't mean to trigger the word filter.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High