Community Forum Mafia Game: Corruption in Baltimore

Leo, you do realize that if it was 3 vs. 3 to start off, the mafia would have already won, right?

Would they? They've only had one successful nightkill. They tried last night but that person was saved by a bullet proof vest. We've had no lynches so far. You and Drixx tried to get something started on me. IF Cal is scum, him defending me would be a perfect ploy for me not to suspect him. Or if Scott is mafia, him being quiet makes him suspicious but nothing crazy. He's also a newb to here, getting to know our play style. It's not shocking.

My top two are Drixx and Noodle. Who to vote for is the problem i face.

If we started out 3 vs 3, Zemaj's death would have made it 3 mafia vs 2 town. By the rules of the game, they would have won. What am I missing?

Vote: Scott

I'm not going to put myself through the WiFoM any further.

Today's Totals:

1. Noodle - 0
2. Leopold Stotch - 0
3. Caluin Graye - 0
4. Drixx - 1 (Leopold Stotch)
5. Scott Berland - 2 (Drixx, Noodle)

No Lynch as no one had three votes on them.

Noodle was found face down in his own birthday cake. A lifesize Batman balloon sat quietly in the chair next to Noodle.

He had been shot by the mafia's hitman, Caluin Graye. Scott Berland had been the mafia informant, hiding within the town all along.

The game is over with a mafia win due to the town no longer being able to secure enough votes for a lock, as the rules required a lock in order for a lynch to occur.

The Alignments were as follows:

Baltimore Mafia:

Noodle (Vanilla town)
Leo ( 1 Shot bullet proof town) (Bulletproof not revealed to the player)
Caluin Graye (Mafia Goon)
Zemaj (Town Tracker)
Drixx (Vanilla Town)
Scott B. (Mafia Goon)

Day Actions:

No Lynches on all days

Night actions:

First Night:

Zemaj investigates Drirxx and gets a goes nowhere/does nothing result
Caluin Graye kills Zemaj (Zemaj's night action results go with him to the grave)

Second Night:

Caluin Graye Shoots Leopold Stotch, Leopold Stotch survives due to 1 shot BP Vest.

Third Night:

Caluin Graye Shoots Noodle on his IRL birthday. Noodle falls lifeless into his cake and is rolled up into a rug and disposed of by Bad Ash Waste Management and Disposal Services.

The game ends in a mafia win.

I hope everyone had fun playing again.

Mafia Chat QT:

https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/ZQqB6XLTwR4

Baltimore Graveyard QT:

https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/8kE5mP6cSGv2W

Last edited:
Thanks for hosting Shroud!

Told y'all that Scott was scum.

Town had an uphill battle. So much so that had I been around end of day 1 and been able to vote Leo, the game would have been over right then. Two mafia in a six man game is too much, IMO. One mafia gives the town two failed lynches before losing.

No problem!

I've edited the death scene and added something special just for Noodle.

So who has next?

I like the write up, and thanks for hosting. I'm disappointed we couldn't manage a single lynch - one more vote on Scott yesterday, and we'd be sitting pretty.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High