Community Forum Mafia Game: Corruption in Baltimore

I propose that in future games, everyone vote Noodle, in honor of Bad Ash.

I'm assuming I'll be bulletproof, and voting for myself will be the perfect cover.

Could always make a game where everyone is bulletproof, and it just keeps going until all players but one are dead in real life.

I have a good game in mind, sadly it's more for 15-25 people.

We need more fresh meat.

Did I sound like The Butcher there?

I've got a number of micro setups I could run. 11 is the proper number for most of them. Could maybe adjust them to 9 and stay balanced. 11 would be better.

Drixx:

What dI'd you think of this game overall? I admit, I slipped with adding the lock requirement, but I enjoyed sitting back and watching people try to figure it out. Especially the SK part with Leo.

Are you ok with running a game here timewise? I know you're currently modding and playing over there.

I'm down to play regardless of who hosts.

Maybe we can round up a few more people...

I would love to see our old crew reassemble. No problems putting in work to make that happen :)

I would rather ask here than over there...anyone from there that would play here with us?

Put up a thread if you have next, i'm in.

Regarding the Witcher 3 Mafia game I have in mind, I would lover to run that here if we had enough.

Vote: Noodle

I could probably ask some people to come play with us here. I'd really like to get our old crew together though. Like ... it wouldn't be the same if I just bring folks over from MS, even though those folks are really awesome.

If it was like 12-15 of our old crew and 4-5 from MS to make it a nice large game, that would probably work ... but otherwise we would just be an MS colony playing games on a different clock.

I propose that in future games, everyone vote Noodle, in honor of Bad Ash.

I knew I could count on you all to carry on my legacy.

I apologize for my absence, my best friend since first grade recently lost his battle with leukemia. He was my D2 buddy as we were middle school when it came out and this was our obsession of choice.

Anyways, who has next? I am in. Sidenote, Tapatalk no longer works? Does anyone else have a recommended app for following the forum?

One last thing:

Vote: Noodle

I have a new rug I need to ruin.

How many times do I have to tell you people? Follow the rug sales, find the killer! Noodle is always scum. Vanilla to him means that his mafia role loves vanilla ice cream.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High