Community Forum Mafia Game: Corruption in Baltimore

The Day Has ended. As no one had the required votes to secure a lynch, the day ends in a no lynch

It is now night, anyone having night actions, get them to me asap.

Day will begin tomorrow at 7PM CST, approx 23 Hours and 30 minutes from now.

Last edited:
The Mafia sent out a hitman again last night. His intended target was easy enough to find. He walked silently down the street, the SIG-Sauer P228 hidden inside a folded newspaper. It would not be long now.

He waited patiently.

There.

His target came out of The Black Walnut Cafe, sipping a hot cup of coffee with whip cream topping.

The hitman silently walked up behind, and fired a single shot. Dead on target too. It all happened at once:

The impact of the bullet into the back of the victim sent the cup of coffee flying, it hit the floor and splattered all about. Little more than a scream came from our victim. Lying there with blood flowing quickly on the pavement. The hitman had done his job. He silently slipped down an alley, then up a fire escape that was hanging down to the street. He stripped the gun down of all it's parts and deposited them in the chimneys of some of the buildings that were adjacent to the alley. No one would ever find the gun or connect it to him.

But his target wasn't dead.

While the blood was real, it was from an injury incured during the fall. The intended victim stirred, rolled over and groaned. The bullet proof vest had done its job.

Forensics later revealed that the bullet was laced with Curare. If not for the vest, the bullet would have done its job, even if the victim survived being shot.

It is now Daytime.

No one died during the night.

The Day will end in 48 Hours and 35 minutes, on Monday at 7PM CST.

With Five Alive, it takes Three (3) to Lynch.

The day is starting a bit early, reason: I'm not feeling good and don't want you all to not start on time because of it.

OK, we dodged a bullet last night. We can't afford to keep having non-lynches, though. Seriously, guys.

I guess technically we didn't dodge a bullet so much as we blocked it. C'mon, people.

Seriously. The scum came 2 inches of kevlar away from ending this game. We need to do something to turn the tides-- and fast.

I'm inclined to vote for Scott today. I encourage everyone else to name someone they want to vote for, but hold their votes until we reach a consensus.

Tomorrow afternoon I'll be taking a long airplane flight, so will be very unlikely to contribute during that window. I think I might land before day's end? But not sure, I'd have to check the hours and do the time zone math and I just can't be asked to do that right now.

Thinking this through -

Power role should claim at this point. If it's Bulletproof, then that's one less person to consider a lynch candidate (barring shenanigans). If it's a doctor (see rule #4 as to why this could be), then that psuedo-confirms two people (again, barring shenanigans).

Thanks Leo :) You are an exquisite judge of character. As everyone is playing their hands close to their chest, I can understand why I would be a reasonable suspect. That said, the same goes for virtually everyone else in the game. And whomever you choose, please remember :

I'm Vanilla like Ice Cream.

We've got like 70 posts to work from. Noodle has one post that looks quite a lot like scum trying to appear not scum (not knowing who had died during the night; variation of the gloating tell).

Of course ... Scott basically just claimed. That old dude tells Indiana Jones "you have chosen wisely" so if we posit that Scott is the kind of scum who would enjoy the extra byplay of basically saying "here I am, choose (me)" while also appearing to issue a warning to be wise.

See day one for other thoughts.

GGGGUUUUYYYSSSSS..... el oh el there is no way we all vanilla! XD I am vanilla. For. Real. Sooo....

Leo = Vanilla.
Drixx = Vanilla (?)
Noodle = Vanilla (?)
Scott = ??
Cal = ??
Zemaj = Town Tracker, townie

Y'all... This doesn't make sense. One of y'all has gotta be either bulletproof or some Doc that can hand out items or bodyguard, something. In a game of six, it doesn't make sense to have two or more vanilla ppl, one mafia or two mafia, one townie with a power role. Unless Shroud wanted to be cruel and unusual, lol.

Now, Scott, how do you take your coffee?

GGGGUUUUYYYSSSSS..... el oh el there is no way we all vanilla! XD I am vanilla. For. Real. Sooo....

Leo = Vanilla.
Drixx = Vanilla (?)
Noodle = Vanilla (?)
Scott = ??
Cal = ??
Zemaj = Town Tracker, townie

Y'all... This doesn't make sense. One of y'all has gotta be either bulletproof or some Doc that can hand out items or bodyguard, something. In a game of six, it doesn't make sense to have two or more vanilla ppl, one mafia or two mafia, one townie with a power role. Unless Shroud wanted to be cruel and unusual, lol.

Now, Scott, how do you take your coffee?
Leo, I'm a citrus flavored Red Bull guy, myself.

Of course ... Scott basically just claimed. That old dude tells Indiana Jones "you have chosen wisely" so if we posit that Scott is the kind of scum who would enjoy the extra byplay of basically saying "here I am, choose (me)" while also appearing to issue a warning to be wise.

It's probably the 10 hour flight killing my brain cells, but I can't tell if you're pro or con lynch on Scott?

When I drafted the rules for this game, I had not realized that requiring a lock would become an issue as less players were alive.

I need a YAY OR NAY VOTE VIA PM as to wetter or not you all want me to change it to requiring a majority vote.

You may also raise any thoughts via PM.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High