Community Forum Mafia Game: Corruption in Baltimore

How do you know Zemaj to be town?

Sorry, couldn't resist. Laughs aside, I know because the mod said so in the day opening post. Do you have any reason to believe the mod is lying to us?

I busted out laughing as soon as I saw Noodle's post, but had to wait for someone to point it out to Old Man Noodle.

Carry on

Honestly, I kind of skimmed it once I realized I was on the verge of getting mod killed. I guess you're off the hook this time.

Town Tracker sounds like a cop / detective to me. Please explain why you would disagree.

Because, i have not, to my recollection, ever played with a Town Tracker role before. It is an unfamiliar role to me and I wasn't sure what to make of it.

You were the only viable option for a lynch

REALLY? The ONLY one??

I disliked how quickly the train formed on Leo. While recognizing that the town does need to lynch in order to make progress, I felt that the Leo lynch was opportunistic and forced.

Thank you!!

With only one death last night, why do you still think there is an SK in play? Am I going to regret defending you?

Ofc not. I didn't fully understand the role and it said " silent assassin" and i just thought it meant SK. Maybe i misread the story.

IIoA = Information Instead of Analysis
NAI = Not Alignment Indicative

By all means please point out why my very first paragraph means I'm scum. We don't have a tremendous amount of time though. We're already halfway through the day (which feels odd after so long).

The stealth is strong with these ones...

Am enjoying the game, but having a great deal of trouble discerning town from scum. Suffice it to say, you'd all be people that I wouldn't enjoy competing with in a high-stakes poker game-- strong poker faces. I'll defer to ya'll about poor old Zemaj-- poor bastard never saw it coming. Nor did I, he was hardly on my radar.

As an American, I'm supposed to be enamored with lists. As such, I'll make one. As I previously mentioned, I'm not sold on my suspicions-- take no offense if you are (incorrectly) high on my heat list.

1=scum 4=town

1- Leopold Stotch-- you doth protest too much. Labeling the noob as scum is a convenient way of lowering heat on yourself.
2- Noodle-- same as above
3- Drixx-- you and CG are pretty much interchangeable at #3
4- Caluin Graye--see above

By all means please point out why my very first paragraph means I'm scum. We don't have a tremendous amount of time though. We're already halfway through the day (which feels odd after so long).

In my experience a mafiosa will like to talk about potential scum numbers and setups, since it's an easy topic to broach and they can potentially obfuscate their true numbers. A townie, on the other hand, will generally stick to pointing out individual scum tells and lynching those highest on their personal scum list, because other than knowing there's at least one scum out there there's no other information. Once lynches and night kills happen, then you can analyze behaviour patterns and threads between players, but on day one, post one?

These are very broad paintbrush strokes and of course various personalities are subject to defy this particular mold, but it has always served as a good starting point for me.

How do you know Zemaj to be town?

This really feels like a "Look at Me; I'm so townie!"

Take it at face value and Noodle vanishes from your thinking as a suspect. He can't be scum if he doesn't even know who died right?

As I recall, Noodle was always famous for flying under the radar. It fits.

This really feels like a "Look at Me; I'm so townie!"

Take it at face value and Noodle vanishes from your thinking as a suspect. He can't be scum if he doesn't even know who died right?

As I recall, Noodle was always famous for flying under the radar. It fits.
Yes, I'm very good. <pats self on back>

Or I'm usually silent because that way I can hide the fact I have no idea what's going on.

If you think she is scum, then why did you not vote for her lynch yesterday?
I was not aware that it was a "formal" lynch. As a noob, I have never partaken in a vote to eliminate someone from the game-- as such, in an abundance of caution, I remained silent.

Oh, it's quite formal. Have you not been adhering to the dress code?

Greetings.

It's about 12 PM CST.

Lynch count is at zero.

Day ends in 6 hours.

We need to lynch SOMEONE today. Hell, vote for me if you want to, but refusing to even vote is handing the game to the mafia.

And if we refuse to lynch, we might as well edit a post and get mass modkilled.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High