Community Forum Mafia Game: Corruption in Baltimore

Large cans of Angry Orchard Cider.

Comiskey Park (I will never call it by any other name), changed their beer vendors, no more Miller Lite, which is my usual standby. They switched to Modelo. So my choices from the vendors roaming the stands were either Modelo or Pabst.

I chose to wander behind into the concessions area and found Angry Orchard which is pretty good.

I hated Oranjeboom (#Oranjeboom, it's a lager not a tune# ... Goat dammit, frigging song is in my sodding head now)

Ms Leo! Your fault! My room! NOW!

I could host the next one, but I would really need to have a co-host to make sure the days end/start at the proper times. I just cannot commit to doing it all by myself.

Also... I'm STUPID sorry about missing the entire first day phase and getting lynched/mod-killed. If it helps, the reason for it is directly related to the first paragraph of this post.

I could host the next one, but I would really need to have a co-host to make sure the days end/start at the proper times. I just cannot commit to doing it all by myself.

Also... I'm STUPID sorry about missing the entire first day phase and getting lynched/mod-killed. If it helps, the reason for it is directly related to the first paragraph of this post.

[Highlight]Caluin Graye has been modkilled for posting during the night phase.[/highlight]

Yes its over. This game has been over and done with for well over a month.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High