Breaking Bad Forum Mafia Game

We have gold voting coju and not being online, flub and coju that cannot vote.
FoE + Noodle on Numbers and Gory + Numbers + thefranklin on FoE.

That is 8 votes, leaving myself and CDM and 5 to get a lynch.

Oh and Unvote: CDM

I'd like to see if Goldtru gets online to corroborate the Number claim.
If CDM votes Numbers and Goldtru dosen't get online, it seems that no lynch is possible.

Explain please again why you would side with town in this situation.
So close to a win if you don't - siding with town will only prolong and even risk your victory.

And damn you all for making me decide who wins (if it even becomes possible to do so).

So close to a win if you don't - siding with town will only prolong and even risk your victory.

Exactly! If the claim is true, they are as good as anti town. And the only way to test their claim is to lynch one of them.

A couple reasons

1) It's more fun, and I certainly need practice scum hunting.
2) It gives me leeway that in the future, when I'm neutral and have to claim as such, I won't just be automatically lynched, because you know I prefer to play for the town victory than the scum one. I've heard before that around here neutrals are policy lynches, which kinda sucks. It basically means if you get handed a neutral role, if you ever get investigated and show up as neutral, you get killed, so you basically have to lie and play as though you were scum, without any of the benefits of being scum, i.e. a team to work with etc. I'd prefer that wasn't the case when I get handed a neutral role.

Overall, it was probably a bad decision and town will probably lose anyways, but I think it's going to be a more enjoyable victory than just distancing myself from the game entirely and letting the town lose.

Exactly! If the claim is true, they are as good as anti town. And the only way to test their claim is to lynch one of them.

But I assume he would have Goldtru in his pocket to state this claim. And that means that Goldtru + Numbers + thefranklin + Gory constitute the scum faction. And we are screwed due to flub + coju blank votes.

But I assume he would have Goldtru in his pocket to state this claim. And that means that Goldtru + Numbers + thefranklin + Gory constitute the scum faction. And we are screwed due to flub + coju blank votes.

Unless he knew that Tru is flying from L.A. to Boston today, would be unlikely to confirm or deny.

I don't know - a couple games ago, I was revealed as a neutral with a simple survive condition, and was lynched as a matter of policy even though I'd been working to reveal mafia. I'd like an explanation as to why this apparent policy would do a 180.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

So what is your reason to disregard my input to the town?

Ignore lack of spelling and logic, phonestyle

Atm. I am most certainly leaning towards not believing you Numbers.
I think you are playing on multiple things here:
* My rookie status and the fact that my vote might be deciding.
* The fact that Goldtru was offline and seemed unlikely to get online before day end and had her vote on coju.

Arguing for a coju-lynch was a play to get us to lynch the treestump again.

I think thefranklin or Gory should change their minds.

Atm. I am most certainly leaning towards not believing you Numbers.
I think you are playing on multiple things here:
* My rookie status and the fact that my vote might be deciding.
* The fact that Goldtru was offline and seemed unlikely to get online before day end and had her vote on coju.

Arguing for a coju-lynch was a play to get us to lynch the treestump again.

I think thefranklin or Gory should change their minds.

But why would I want that to happen? lynching a stump again is the same as a no lynch, and the day was heading towards a no lynch. no lynchs are good for scum. not as good as mislynches, but still good.

So what is your reason to disregard my input to the town?

Well haven't all 10 more or less played that way - isn't that why I'm confused?

Anyways - why are you so certain about FoE - would you consider changing your mind?

And all this is for naught without a vote from either Goldtru or CDM or both.

I don't know - a couple games ago, I was revealed as a neutral with a simple survive condition, and was lynched as a matter of policy even though I'd been working to reveal mafia. I'd like an explanation as to why this apparent policy would do a 180.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

I don't actually recall the exact conditions of that game, but if you were being as quiet as you normally are, I find it unlikely that you revealed yourself as neutral with no pressure on you, expressly for the cause of helping the town.

2 Coju - (Thomas) [goldtru, numbers]
2 FredofErik - (thefranklin) (Numbers) [goryani, numbers]

2 numbers [FoE, Noodle

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

It would seem that I no longer have any choice.
I am forced to believe (hope) that flub is mafia and that mafia constitutes flub + Noodle + FoE.
Hopefully CDM will be here in time.
If flub is town and mafia = 4 then we have already lost.

Vote: FredOfErik

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High