Breaking Bad Forum Mafia Game

1. CDM - no claim
2. flubbucket - claims Role Thief - targeted X N1, stole 1x night talk ability, used 1x night talk ability D2, stole something from someone N3
3. Goldtru - no claim
4. Coju (?) - claims Treestump - proven voteless, proven unlynchable (at least 1x)
5. ThomasJohnsen - claims 1x mass roleblock of scum team, not affecting townies has been corroborated by 3 others (Gory, thefranklin, flubbucket - in that order)
6. Noodle - no claim
7. FredOfErik - no claim
8. Goryani - refuses to outright claim but has left lots of breadcrumbs
9. Numbers - no claim
10. thefranklin - claims watcher/tracker or similar - saw FOE visit Goryani N2 (the night before Gory was post restricted), no other results given

No mafia have been found. There could be 4 mafia out there. There are 10 players left with one unable to vote and mafia might have 4 of those votes.

It's possible that today is LYLO. Today is mass claim day.

I'm town. I think coju, TJ and thefranklin are town.

It's possible for someone to verify flub's claim of stealing something N3 since no one died last night. flub has to name the target and the stolen item/ability. If this happens to/with one of the unclaimed players, I think flubb is town. If not, I think that ability looks more like a scum ability than a town ability. That NO ONE has talked about night chatting or having a night chat ability stolen implies Drixx, Sathoris or Caluin Graye were the night chatters. All died via night kill.

I'm town. I think coju, TJ and thefranklin are town.

It's possible for someone to verify flub's claim of stealing something N3 since no one died last night. flub has to name the target and the stolen item/ability. If this happens to/with one of the unclaimed players, I think flubb is town. If not, I think that ability looks more like a scum ability than a town ability. That NO ONE has talked about night chatting or having a night chat ability stolen implies Drixx, Sathoris or Caluin Graye were the night chatters. All died via night kill.

To clarify:
flub has to name the N3 target and item/ability stolen and details about the item/ability. Then the target has to claim and verify the item/ability and how it works.

I would just like to say that I cannot confirm or deny TJ's claim. I ran out of shots.

I was trying to ask questions as to why he waited so long in the game to use such a power. And why he would tell scum that he was going to do it. I still don't believe him.

I also think his role has another targetted ability, but that is only speculation.

Due to mods being busy Day end is pushed back one hour. Apologies for any inconvience.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Thanks to BPC for keeping the game running smoothly while I tend to world overpopulation. Should be running smoothly soon :).

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Vote: Coju

No scum have died yet, unless there was some kind of crossfire. With 3 votes on coju, were he not scum, I don't see any possible way the scum wouldn't have voted for him and locked him.

I'm going to claim right now.

I am in a survivor mason team with goldtru. We are neutral. Because of this, I know that 2 out of the 3 votes on coju are from non scum. It is unlikely there are less than 3 scum left. Either scum believe coju's tresstump claim(and if they do, there's no reason why they wouldn't be willing to let the town mislynch today rather than risking getting themselves lynched) or coju is scum.

Hopefully goldtru will be around soon to confirm my claim.

With things as they stand, I think goldtru and I could safely be certain to win at this late juncture without claiming, but I would prefer to help the town win, and I find coju to be extremely likely to be scum, and am pretty sure you guys lose if you don't lynch him.

No scum have died yet, unless there was some kind of crossfire. With 3 votes on coju, were he not scum, I don't see any possible way the scum wouldn't have voted for him and locked him.

I am in a survivor mason team with goldtru. We are neutral. Because of this, I know that 2 out of the 3 votes on coju are from non scum. It is unlikely there are less than 3 scum left. Either scum believe coju's tresstump claim(and if they do, there's no reason why they wouldn't be willing to let the town mislynch today rather than risking getting themselves lynched) or coju is scum.

If you are truly a neutral suvivor, why vote at all? You two not voting plus your theorized not-less-then-3 scum are enough to guarantee no scum is lynched the rest of the game. You win with them.

To clarify:
flub has to name the N3 target and item/ability stolen and details about the item/ability. Then the target has to claim and verify the item/ability and how it works.

You may yert regret challehgineing me you dofaus. Be honest and you mauy yet save your life.

Thanks to BPC for keeping the game running smoothly while I tend to world overpopulation. Should be running smoothly soon :).

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

namve the chile afeter me in order ofer it to be asuccessful.

gawad I'm a adreadful perosn.

If you are truly a neutral suvivor, why vote at all? You two not voting plus your theorized not-less-then-3 scum are enough to guarantee no scum is lynched the rest of the game. You win with them.

Because it's more fun to scum hunt than it is to sit around and watch the town fail to succeed.

two mason teams and 3 neutrals in an 18 person game? nope.

Unvote: glib
Vote: Numbers

Oh, and one more thing, in case you have any more questions: What does a scum me have to gain from making such a ridiculous claim, when all the conversation was about coju, and the town seems to be moving towards a no lynch day? With what is likely only one dead scum at most, and that's only if the 2nd NK that occurred on N1 was on scum, there's more than enough time for a scum me to let the town mislynch themselves into a loss.

Before you vote and assume I'm lying, just ask yourself if you can see any reason why I would make a move like this.

More people need to read this post. thefranklin soft-claims that FOE visited me the night before I was Dinged! It would have been the same night flubbucket would have visited me to initiate the night chat (hence my question).

I agree - that's definately an odd post.

How does this prove true? How many times has TJ ignored someone asking him why he put CG as the SK?
So that's what you've been asking all this time - you should've just asked it. Read my posting again:
1) Night 1 we had 2 kills, which could mean any dual combo of scum-factions, SKs or similar.
4) Night 2 we had 1 kill, which per 1) suggests a block/one-shot SK/CG being a scum faction or SK/any other BA'ish scenario..
I listed the options for 2 kills night 1 being decreased to 1 kill night 2. The options were 1) a block 2) an x-shot kill 3) CG being a scum faction of his own (and being killed by the another scum faction) 4) CG being an SK 5) other random inventions.

I"m nmot ansering any wquestions until someone anwerazs some of mine. I aksed alont of quretions and onot oneansered a single one. not a seinglet one!!!! You people aslk me questions ankd think I[m goanna just answer????

:guiness:

This is just odd - what is your wincon?
And Vote: Numbers

I agree - that's definately an odd post.

So that's what you've been asking all this time - you should've just asked it. Read my posting again:

I listed the options for 2 kills night 1 being decreased to 1 kill night 2. The options were 1) a block 2) an x-shot kill 3) CG being a scum faction of his own (and being killed by the another scum faction) 4) CG being an SK 5) other random inventions.

:guiness:

This is just odd - what is your wincon?
And Vote: Numbers

We can win with either town or mafia. If, when the game ends, we are still alive, we win.

TJ, since you're the person I'm most inclined to feel is town, it's very bad that you're voting for me. That means that the scum can very likely get me lynched, or quite possibly lock me, as long as your vote remains on me. If you're uncertain about the situation, I would recommend unvoting me until you are certain I am scum.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High