Breaking Bad Forum Mafia Game

TJ, since you're the person I'm most inclined to feel is town, it's very bad that you're voting for me. That means that the scum can very likely get me lynched, or quite possibly lock me, as long as your vote remains on me. If you're uncertain about the situation, I would recommend unvoting me until you are certain I am scum.

True. Unvote: Numbers.

TJ, since you're the person I'm most inclined to feel is town, it's very bad that you're voting for me. That means that the scum can very likely get me lynched, or quite possibly lock me, as long as your vote remains on me. If you're uncertain about the situation, I would recommend unvoting me until you are certain I am scum.

If you are truthful, then town has already lost.

TJ: I misunderstood. If there was a single sk or scum faction, they would have been killed N1. SK CG could have still killed N2 even though he himself was nk'd. That is why I didnt follow what you were saying.

Ignore lack of spelling and logic, phonestyle

...just when I thought that this game couldn't get any weirder or more complicated.

TJ: I misunderstood. If there was a single sk or scum faction, they would have been killed N1. SK CG could have still killed N2 even though he himself was nk'd. That is why I didnt follow what you were saying.

Ignore lack of spelling and logic, phonestyle

I didn't consider that seperating the options with / might be confusing. My bad.

If you are truthful, then town has already lost.

That's not true. Assuming gold and I keep voting with town, which I at least intend for us to do, then the town has not yet lost.

10 alive.

1 scum, 2 neutral, 7 non scum. 2 scum, 2 neutral, 6 non scum. 3 scum, 2 neutral, 5 non scum. 4 scum, 2 neutral, 4 non scum.

One of those scenarios are currently the case, because yes, in all other scenarios the game would already be over. One of the last two are most likely given the lack of scum deaths known to the town.

Count the number of town votes. There is no longer enough votes to get a mafioso lynched. They win.

Well I have considered close town/mafia ratios with neutral parties present. In the SK scenario voting with town (remember I said that the SK would side with town to get rid of mafia first).

If the neutral parties vote with town, then mafia >= town might not be a loss. But I haven't played this much, so I'm unsure.

The scum win con is they win once they control the town vote. With the presence of gold and I, even in the worst case scum count scenario, they do not control the vote, so the game is not over.

Well, let me rephrase that: That is what I generally understand to be the scum win con. I've never had the pleasure of being part of a mafia team unfortunately.

I think this is an accurate vote count #confidence

2 Coju - (Thomas) [goldtru, numbers]
1 FredofErik - (thefranklin) (Numbers) [goryani]
1 CDM [ThomasJohnsen]
2 numbers [FoE, Noodle]

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Read up on the Half Life game with the G-Man role. Even if coju is scum, town won't win by attempting to lynch coju again and again and again.

Vote: FredOfErik

Vote count says I don't have a vote there but I don't remember unvoting.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High