Breaking Bad Forum Mafia Game

Numbers, I just went back and re-read the Stargate game, where I was neutral and you were one of the most vocal ones calling for my lynch for being so. You do see the irony here, I trust?

2 Coju - (Thomas) [goldtru, numbers]
2 FredofErik - (thefranklin) (Numbers) [goryani, numbers]

2 numbers [FoE, Noodle

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

This makes no sense to me. My early vote for flubbucket was recorded and now it's not. My later votes for FoE show an unvote that never happened.

I think town loses unless Numbers + Gold are a mafia faction against the FoE + ??? faction.

Day is over. Votes will be double checked. Before panties get twisted please not the current vote and past vote annotations may be mixed. And past votes on people with 0 votes have been moved for speed purposes from doing this on a phone. Relax.

Tentatively no one has been lynched. It is now night for 24 hours.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

End of Day 4

Flavour Incoming

No one has been lynched.

It is now night, please have all actions submitted an hour before Day Start. Day start is in just under 23 Hours.

Day End Vote Count

1 Coju - (goldtru) [thomas, numbers]
0 ThomasJohnsen - [cdm, Noodle, FoE]
0 flubbucket - [FoE, Gory]
4 FredofErik - (thefranklin, Goryani, Numbers, Thomas)
0 CDM - [Thomas]
1 Goldtru - (CDM)
2 Numbers - (Noodle, FoE)

Last edited:
Day start time was wrong in last post. Now corrected.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Crawlingdeadman has been killed!
Goryani has been been killed!

With eight players alive it takes 4 votes to lynch and five votes to lock.

Day ends in 48 hours.

So we're back at 2 factions of mafia and I'm the only townie keeping a treestump compagny?

Sweet. Let me know when you guys have finished killing off each other :)

Arrogant much? Now complain about how you are new at this.

Vote: ThomasJohnsen[\b]

Ignore lack of spelling and logic, phonestyle

Thats ok. It is the job of the mafia roleblocker to annoy the town. You are doing a stand up iob at it.

Thats ok. It is the job of the mafia roleblocker to annoy the town. You are doing a stand up iob at it.

Well I'm back at arguing a futile case with you - boooring :)

I'll wait till tomorrow and see if someone more interesting is online-

You slipped up in your " I am a blank and I wont tell you who I think is scum" charade. Of course half of them got nkd last night.

I'm going to confirm everything Numbers said yesterday. I was stuck in horrendous flying issues, changing flights and airlines while careening around LA in taxis and trying to avoid spending the night in the Philly airport. So I completely forgot about the game. :(

I'm sticking to Coju like white on rice. He is mine forever and ever amen. Scum through and through.

Vote: Coju

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High