Breaking Bad Forum Mafia Game

I received no explanation, including in my QT. I'm not terribly surprised - keep in mind Bad Ash is one of the game moderators, and he once hosted a game where every player was a bus driver. What kind of sick, twisted mind comes up with that?
Yep, no notification here.

Why isn't it a good sign? I think that would help town more than mafia, not getting lynched...
Flubs 354: did pyro state that he was the only member? Lorewise, Todd was part of Walters group at one point. Pyro flipping out about it would lead me to believe that Todd is scum.

Pyro 356: yes and no. All I will say now is that one of my shots was used up, saying more now will only help mafia.

Post #234 alludes to a shared QT and it seems to belong to just the two of them.

take this statement as a defense of noodle if you want:would you have a clue if you were vote restricted?

Unable to answer this question. However, would a vote restricted person be deemed town??

I received no explanation, including in my QT. I'm not terribly surprised - keep in mind Bad Ash is one of the game moderators, and he once hosted a game where every player was a bus driver. What kind of sick, twisted mind comes up with that?

I would expect to be notified. However I am usually disappointed by this planet.

Yep, no notification here.

No notification of what??

Why isn't it a good sign? I think that would help town more than mafia, not getting lynched...
Flubs 354: did pyro state that he was the only member? Lorewise, Todd was part of Walters group at one point. Pyro flipping out about it would lead me to believe that Todd is scum.

Pyro 356: yes and no. All I will say now is that one of my shots was used up, saying more now will only help mafia.
Lynch immunity is more commonly scum the town ability

My result on pyro has him as Todd and Neutral alignment not scum. I've only watched up to season 3 so not sure on who Todd is. Would he fit as serial killer?

Post #234 alludes to a shared QT and it seems to belong to just the two of them.

Unable to answer this question. However, would a vote restricted person be deemed town??

I would expect to be notified. However I am usually disappointed by this planet.

No notification of what??
No, a vote restricted person should not be deemed town.

My result on pyro has him as Todd and Neutral alignment not scum. I've only watched up to season 3 so not sure on who Todd is. Would he fit as serial killer?
Todd killed a couple of people in the series, so. Hmm.. Good question.
The first one he killed in the show really threw up some red flags about his state of mind. Serial Killer, quite possibly.
[highlight]it really is a great tv series[/highlight]

Definitely. He's a cold blooded killer that shows no emotion. Him being neutral fits too since he winds up working for a lot of different people in the series.

Funny how you try and discredit my ability first and then say btw it is wrong.

Ding!

Read the post again oh smart one and let me know how "Besides your results being completely wrong" followed by "You expect me to believe" is trying to discredit you first.

Ding!Ding!

Wait, so you had a 1x shot name/role/alignment cop? Besides the fact that your result is completely wrong, you expect me to believe you had a one shot that gave you all three elements in one go?

If you even have such a massively overpowered ability (which I doubt), your results are incorrect. Either there was a bus drive/redirect, or you are just plain lying out your butt making a big play.

See, Goryani demonstrates a smarty pants person post, while I demonstrate a really really ridiculously good looking person's post.

Also..

Vote: Pyrotechnician

Coju, you mind voting today so we can see whether or not it counts?

Rule number 19: You are under absolutely no circumstances allowed to quote from other games/threads.

Rule 20: You are not allowed to try to circumvent the rules, this is at the discretion of the moderator(s)

Rule 21: Any attempt to cheat at the game will be ruled with an iron fist.

These are rules I hope every one of us adapt for their own game. They were not in place before. And unwritten rules apprently are to be challenged. Please abide by these from here on out for at least this game. SMH.

I will just try to reiterate the actions so far:
1) Night 1 we had 2 kills, which could mean any dual combo of scum-factions, SKs or similar.
2) Day 2 we had two players vote blocked (Noodle's no-vote + FoE dingified).
3) Day 2 lynch of coju failed.
4) Night 2 we had 1 kill, which per 1) suggests a block/one-shot SK/CG being a scum faction or SK/any other BA'ish scenario.
5) Day 3 we have 1 player vote blocked (CDM's no-vote + Gory dingified can apparently vote).

By all indications we have lost at least 4 townies, and could potentially have lost as many as 6.
That combined with a lynch being countered by some action, puts town on the defense imo.
We may safely assume that scum have a significant influence; especially if the vote-blocked player is a townie.

In the worst case scenario we have 6 dead townies and 1 blocked townie. That leaves 11 votes with an intact scum faction.
With 6 votes required for a lynch, we have to be very careful with our votes today.

And then the rush for voting a lynch of Pyro - after a D2 concensus on coju. I am very suspicious!
@flub: why do you choose to take JCakes word over that of Pyro?
I could ask the same of Goryani, but will most likely just get a dingish answer.

Vote: crawlingdeadman
I could also make a case for lynching Numbers, in case anyone is interested.
These two posts by Gory D2 from 2.5 hours respectively 2 hours before day end made me very suspicious.
They were clearly never gonna result in lynches and seem to me to be some sort of "I told you so.." votes for D3.

You don't like to share those thoughts yet you won't hesitate to voice them.
I agree that the wording of my post was poor; I however find the meaning to be quite clear.
I prefer votes to have a base in posts or actions instead of being based on gut-feeling.

Who are those players?
Well if I were to name them, I would contradict my own post, wouldn't I?
I can safely admit though, that one of the players I usually suspect is you. You are what I would call a flow-breaker.
Votes out of the blue; referring posts many pages from the current etc.
Something can be discussed in thread and you will not participate even while posting. Then several pages later you will
revisit the topic and begin commenting. I do not like that playstyle at all.

Coju, any explanation as to why the lynch didn't stick?

I am curious about this as well - the only ones willing to save coju would be:
1) coju himself
2) scum buddies assuming coju is scum
3) townie buddies that have investigated coju and found him to be town.

For various reasons, option 3 is unlikely though (even for a BA game).
There is ofc the option that the lynch was prevented as a night action not knowing who it would target.
I must confess I still believe, still believe that cujo is the best scum-bet though.

I forgot Noodle was in this game. Who's restricted today then?

Well apparently you are.

This surprised me, since FoE didn't vote D1.

...................<snip>.................
@flub: why do you choose to take JCakes word over that of Pyro?
..............<snip>..............

Because I do not think Jcakes has the testicular fortitude to launch such a bold maneuver without just cause.

Also Pyrotechnician is a proven lying liar lie face with flame pants....I'm just sayin'

Because I do not think Jcakes has the testicular fortitude to launch such a bold maneuver without just cause.

I share that sentiment based on my (granted limited) knowledge
...but what if some scum partner(s) has(ve) whispered in JCakes' ears?

Guess what I'm asking is: "is this a case of, I've made up my mind, don't need to think it over"?

Like I said in my previous post, I don't feel like we have a lot of room for error here. If we do lynch Pyro and he turns out to be town, I think we're pretty much screwed; at least in the worst case scenario. And the fact that Pyro has 3 votes so very early D3 after a day with a failed lynch of coju just dosen't sit well with me. If it had been after a debate and people had more or less agreed that his claim was false, it would've been a different story. I agree that the JCakes early post was convincing, but it got picked up really really fast.
I'm confused atm. Will follow the thread to see what unfolds.

I do not see the situation as quite so dire. The true alignment of Sathoris and Drixx is unknown. One or both could have been scum on opposing factions; unlikely but possible.

To run around hollering the sky is falling seems unwarranted, unless....

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High