Breaking Bad Forum Mafia Game

Read the post again oh smart one and let me know how "Besides your results being completely wrong" followed by "You expect me to believe" is trying to discredit you first.

If you even have such a massively overpowered ability (which I doubt), your results are incorrect. Either there was a bus drive/redirect, or you are just plain lying out your butt making a big play.

Role not that op. Single shot and I am now essentially vt. It probably seems op to you as I caught you.

Code:
[U]Ding![/U][B]Ding![/B][B]Ding![/B] [U]Ding![/U][U]Ding![/U][U]Ding![/U] [B]Ding![/B] [B]Ding![/B][B]Ding![/B][B]Ding![/B]

[U]Ding![/U] [B]Ding![/B][B]Ding![/B][B]Ding![/B][B]Ding![/B] [B]Ding![/B][B]Ding![/B] [B]Ding![/B][B]Ding![/B][B]Ding![/B]

[B]Ding![/B][U]Ding![/U][U]Ding![/U] [U]Ding![/U][U]Ding![/U][U]Ding![/U] [B]Ding![/B][U]Ding![/U][B]Ding![/B] [U]Ding![/U][B]Ding![/B][U]Ding![/U]

No morse code please. I wasn't clear so messages can stay. But hidden messages within a restriction are not allowed. yes/no system is about as lenient as i'll get on this.

This is of course, if a real restriction exists!

With 9 votes, Coju has enough votes to be lynched.

DAY HAS ENDED

NO ONE HAS DIED.

The lynch was unsuccessful.

Night has started. You have 24 hours to get your night actions in.

Vote: Marahumm

Looks like my vote isn't counting...

Yes it is. Hope it's not mod-revenge for editing a post >< Cannot think of any lore-related actors who would have this type of ability.

What do ya say? What do ya know?

Ding !

Ding!Ding!
Ding!
Ding!

Ding!Ding!
Ding!Ding!
Ding!Ding!

Ding!

Ding!
Ding!
Ding!

Ding!Ding!

Ding!
Ding!
Ding!
Ding!

Ding!
Ding!

Ding!
Ding!
Ding!

Ding!
Ding!Ding!
Ding!Ding!

Ding!Ding!
Ding!Ding!
Ding!Ding!

Ding!
Ding!Ding!
Ding!

Ding!Ding!
Ding!
Ding!Ding!

This boy is gonna make me git out my special book of profanity reserved for special occasions like removing linoleum.

No morse code please. I wasn't clear so messages can stay. But hidden messages within a restriction are not allowed. yes/no system is about as lenient as i'll get on this.

This is of course, if a real restriction exists!

Ya' know I never really believed there was a spoon.

--------------> So Pyro, you are willing to go on record stating I am not Todd (the best babysitter in the world).

Now why would JCakes not investigate Coju? A lynch failing like that is generally not a good sign.

I don't have the slightest idea, which is why I voted a second time.

Seriously??

When I leave the house without pants I will eventually feel the cool breeze blowing around my wedding vegetables letting me know something is amiss.

Not having a clue you cannot vote seems.......odd :scratchchin:

But I guess a covert restriction?? So OP

I forgot Noodle was in this game. Who's restricted today then?

Vote: Noodle

Now why would JCakes not investigate Coju? A lynch failing like that is generally not a good sign.

I did think about it. My reason for not doing it is
1. If there are any other investigative powers they were likely to use it on coju.
2. If coju is mafia and they have any abilities to hide a role (through swaps etc) they would use it last night
3. Pyro claim D1 seemed very suspect and only gory was pushing so I thought he might be scum
4. Coju likely to be lynched again regardless of what I say
5. I wanted to use my ability last night
6. Only one shot refer 2. And 5.

Why isn't it a good sign? I think that would help town more than mafia, not getting lynched...
Flubs 354: did pyro state that he was the only member? Lorewise, Todd was part of Walters group at one point. Pyro flipping out about it would lead me to believe that Todd is scum.

Pyro 356: yes and no. All I will say now is that one of my shots was used up, saying more now will only help mafia.

Seriously??

When I leave the house without pants I will eventually feel the cool breeze blowing around my wedding vegetables letting me know something is amiss.

take this statement as a defense of noodle if you want:would you have a clue if you were vote restricted?

Seriously??

I received no explanation, including in my QT. I'm not terribly surprised - keep in mind Bad Ash is one of the game moderators, and he once hosted a game where every player was a bus driver. What kind of sick, twisted mind comes up with that?

As per mod statement in thread: being post restricted still allows you to vote. It appears there is a vote restricter as well.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High