Breaking Bad Forum Mafia Game

@Gory: Ding dong merrily on high.

And I think we can agree that Drixx and Sathoris both being scum from 2 different factions isn't supported by the outcome of N2. The more likely scenario is that at least one is town and that the other were killed by an SK-action (possibly Pyro) and is likely town as well. As it is, I think we have to face the possibility that all 6 dead are townies and that scum-influence is pretty high today. Which I why I adviced caution.

I'll bet you look hot in flaming pantz Pyro... :thumbup:

I'm just sayin'

My bet is Cereal Killer can kill and then have an immunity to NK or some such I dunno, matters not to me because a night with two NKs is a bad night gurly boyz!!

That is complete and utter BS. Try out the scenarios by numbers! Explain please in detail how mafia could gain an advantage from having an SK around (assuming ofc he kills to serve his own agenda - and has neutral alignment).
Any SK intent on winning the game has to be worried about scum majority. Think back to the all SK game - I remember desperately trying to target mafia on night 2 because a mafia majority would mean a loss for me. An outed SK might not think that way - he may just give up and self-destruct or just kill randomly. But if he plays consistantly (as I think he should/ought) and tries to win even facing tremendous odds, he should be very worried about mafia domination. I'm living life do or die, what can I say?

Explain in detail? This isn't exactly a proven science...
When there are two factions, they eliminate town first. Who has the power roles to find them out?
Your theory also disregards any "escape death" ability that the SK may have. Getting the numbers down is important for scum, risking not killing something at night is the worst thing you can do.

Thus in situations where mafia influence is high, keeping a known SK alive can be a good thing because his interests coincide with those of the town. Later on when mafia has been whittled down (unless both town and SK are unlucky in their pursuits) the SK can be disposed of quietly.

And explain please also the "out of the blue; no explanation" vote for FoE.
Oh and explain please how Pyro was able to accumulate 5 votes extremely early in the day if scum have an interest in keeping him alive.

Your first paragraph here is the situation we are in now, aren't we? You explained it in detail yourself.

I wish I could explain what scum's interests are. Right now they can predict that either Pyro and Coju are likely lynched, and that may keep the town busy, maybe tomorrow, too. Maybe they are trying to make the decision as quick as possible knowing it is inevitable, and blend in. Maybe some are trying to bus Coju, to blend in. Maybe Coju is somehow town with a lynch immunity and scum can really f with us. Either way, FoE is scum, too so he wouldn't be a bad vote.

Thanks for the response. I had asked the question first before I checked to see if you voted for Coju.

So you are taking credit for your lynch not going through? Yes?

Care to explain how this is a town aligned power?

Or how it was helpful to the town in any way, us having to lynch you again? It will be very hard to let you go the rest of the game, and if it got down to you and one other person, it will be awfully hard to lynch the other person.
Yes, I take credit for my non-lynch.
How does me not getting lynched make me a priority in a "this person or coju" situation? Imo those voicing dire concerns about me not actually getting lynched know that I am town, and thus are mafia.

Even though it is earlier than I would like to explain, I will show some of my hand: During the night I may choose somebody and take them 'out of the game'. Since taking someone 'out of the game' is so taxing on me, I am not around during the day phase, thus my non-lynch yesterday. As I've stated, it is x-shot. Both 'powers' are connected, so I am down one person that I can save.
It's hard to put in words not directly quoting my PM or saying more that leads to who exactly I am.

I'll go ahead and answer questions that are surely to arise: Yes, I can get killed. No, I cannot target myself nor will I say who I've 'took out of the game' so far.

I don't understand why you guys can keep claiming that a neutral SK is neccessary an evil. In my thinking:

* A townie SK will try to target mafia and is an asset for town.
* A scum SK will try to target townies and is an asset for mafia.
* A neutral SK will try to target whoever is a threat to his winning.

In a situation where townies are plentiful and mafia small, the SK poses a real threat to town and should be eliminated.
But in a situation where townies are few and mafia powerful, the SK poses only a threat to the mafia, since an overweight of mafia will mean not only that town looses but also that he looses.
You're all assuming that he kills randomly (in which case he has to go, since he is allways more likely to target a townie) - I assume he is a thinking, calculating being planning out a strategy that will allow him to win.

Oh and Gory - when quoting bits of sentences and sections the intended meaning might not be clear:
as is illustrated above. I am not that naive.

Either way, FoE is scum, too so he wouldn't be a bad vote.

I like how you really elaborated here. And how you crunched the numbers. Didn't quite convince me though.

Actually, imo a SK is much better served trying to kill scum first. While the scum are alive the chance of you, and thus your entire "faction" dying is effectively at least doubled. With that said, leaving a SK alive is still folly. IF pyro were a sk, which I find somewhat unlikely, town chances of winning are only improved SOMETIMES for one day. After tonight, the multiple kills make the SK swing the odds more towards the scum than town, especially when you consider the doubled chance for a power role to be killed. So, I must completely disagree with TJ's assessment of the value of leaving a SK alive. Even if we KNEW he was the SK, it would be very risky and foolish imo, and since we don't KNOW what his role means, assuming Jcakes is telling the truth, we could simply end up lynching someone without the ability to kill anybody.

Now, as to why I find this all rather unlikely.

1) Coju stated he used up one of his shots.

Why would a coju with the towns best interests in mind, NOT let us know that we'd be likely to waste a lynch on him. Not even a warning. We would have likely disregarded it, but he just let us go ahead and fail to lynch him, as a result of something he says he caused. Ignoring the fact that such a power is unlikely to be town, NOT DISCLOSING IT TO TOWN is EXTREMELY scummy. In addition, after allowing town to waste a lynch, he NOW says something to make us doubt whether or not we should lynch him again...again, that is the act of someone who's more interested in staying alive, than in attempting to help the town out.

2) Jcakes claim. I also find it unlikely that jcakes received full flip information on pyro. That leaves me to conclude that it's very likely that either jcakes is completely lying, or jcakes only received role information. If jcakes had received role information, the rest of the information is rather easy to fake, given that there's only one person in the lore I could see as being called a "dedicated sociopath". That's not even including the possible chance that jcakes power, if true, was driven onto someone else.

In addition, jcakes claims to be a VT now. As a VT, who has used their only power, it is NOT in the towns interests to claim your status as VT. It's much better to simply claim a neutral result on pyro, and let scum waste a shot on you tonight or tomorrow out of fear of continued investigations.

So, in my mind, I'm currently most inclined to believe that both Coju and Jcakes are scum, with coju(or some member of his team) using a lynch evasion on him, and jcakes throwing up this smoke screen result on the person most likely to be suspected, in order to distract the discussion away from coju, who we agreed yesterday SHOULD be dead, yet remains alive. I might be wrong about jcakes, but I don't find the play of either one of them especially aligned with the towns interests.

Vote: Coju

How does me not getting lynched make me a priority in a "this person or coju" situation? Imo those voicing dire concerns about me not actually getting lynched know that I am town, and thus are mafia.

Even though it is earlier than I would like to explain, I will show some of my hand: During the night I may choose somebody and take them 'out of the game'. Since taking someone 'out of the game' is so taxing on me, I am not around during the day phase, thus my non-lynch yesterday. As I've stated, it is x-shot. Both 'powers' are connected, so I am down one person that I can save.
It's hard to put in words not directly quoting my PM or saying more that leads to who exactly I am.

I'll go ahead and answer questions that are surely to arise: Yes, I can get killed. No, I cannot target myself nor will I say who I've 'took out of the game' so far.

So you're claiming to be an x-shot alien, basically super jailkeeper, with the additional effect of removing yourself from the game as well? What does removing someone from the game mean? Why *won't* you tell us who you used your powers on so far?

TJ: An SK by definition is neutral. They're trying to kill everyone else in the game, and they can't win with anybody else. Your posited point regarding town and mafia sk's is extremely unlikely. Only neutral SK's are what is considered an SK. A townie with nk's is a vigilante. Scum have shots period. I don't know what exactly scum with extra shots are called, but it's not SK. In addition, in every scenario in the game, except for mylo, the sk has, again by definition, a greater chance of hitting town than scum. IF the sk ever has a greater chance of hitting scum than town, that means the mafia controls the vote, except in the situation where the SK is the swing vote, or there are multiple mafia factions.

Unvote: coju

Also, coju: the reasons why we decided to lynch you over someone else yesterday are equally valid. You're in the this person or that person position because we already decided you should be lynched. You would actually likely be the ONLY suggested lynch today, if not for jcakes claimed results.

Explain in detail? This isn't exactly a proven science...
When there are two factions, they eliminate town first. Who has the power roles to find them out?
Your theory also disregards any "escape death" ability that the SK may have. Getting the numbers down is important for scum, risking not killing something at night is the worst thing you can do.

I do not understand this at all.
1) Why would you suddenly label an SK a faction - have you accepted coju's argument of NeoNazis?
2) If an SK is so hell-bent on destroying town first, then what does he do when he is alone with all scum? Did BA give him permanent immunity to mafia-kills?
3) And the remark "risking not killing something at night is the worst thing you can do" is plain odd. Are you saying we should lynch him because he may have an escape-death that could really annoy mafia if they were to target him? Or? I don't understand. At all!

Actually, imo a SK is much better served trying to kill scum first. While the scum are alive the chance of you, and thus your entire "faction" dying is effectively at least doubled. With that said, leaving a SK alive is still folly. IF pyro were a sk, which I find somewhat unlikely, town chances of winning are only improved SOMETIMES for one day. After tonight, the multiple kills make the SK swing the odds more towards the scum than town, especially when you consider the doubled chance for a power role to be killed. So, I must completely disagree with TJ's assessment of the value of leaving a SK alive. Even if we KNEW he was the SK, it would be very risky and foolish imo, and since we don't KNOW what his role means, assuming Jcakes is telling the truth, we could simply end up lynching someone without the ability to kill anybody.

See this is argumentation! He agrees with several of my points but reaches a different conclusion - I can respect that. Even if I do not agree with him on Pyro being an SK (or JCakes being scum) or on the benefit of keeping him alive.

Ding!Ding!

What would you ask if you had just one question?

I guess we are kind of stuck because pyro cant counterclaim?

Ignore lack of spelling and logic, phonestyle

So you have no respect for me, is that your point? Your arguing or whatever you call it is not helping anyone.

TJ: why did you vote Coju yesterday? Explain in detail.

TJ: who else is on your scum list

TJ: who is on your "this guy is giving me town vibes" list.

So you have no respect for me, is that your point? Your arguing or whatever you call it is not helping anyone.

TJ: why did you vote Coju yesterday? Explain in detail.

TJ: who else is on your scum list

TJ: who is on your "this guy is giving me town vibes" list.

I explained yesterday why I voted on coju - look it up.
And I already stated that my scum/town list is for my personal use only - look it up.
I've been living on coffee and nicotine, so I could be wrong; wouldn't be the first time either.

But while you look both up - could you please take some time to actually answer the questions I asked? For instance why FoE out of the blue? I mean if you have a valid suspicion based on something in this thread, I'd like to read it, so I can make an informed decision on him.

Your entire arguement is that this Todd guy is evil, neutral means SK, and Pyro says he isn't so therefore he must be. Excellent support for your vote. Besides the point that Cakes hasn't done squat for the entire game, how does his claim become more believable than mine. Also note, the mention of scum bus drivers. It almost sounds like you know of one of those. You know what, I bet you do. Even if Jcakes is the role he says he is your setting yourself up for the perfect win scenario. We lynch pyro, he comes up town, by result we lynch Jcakes. Great scum wins, gg guys, lets go home.

How is mentioning the only plausible scenario where none of you are lying a scum tell? You are calling my argument out for being too thin then proceed to call me scum with the argument "you mentioned it, therefore you know it exists". You don't see the irony?

"Ding Ding" on the seeing if I can vote today.

So I take it you targeted cdm last night. Why won't you show us that you cannot vote?

We already wanted to lynch you based on stuff that had nothing to do with you not getting lynched. You then not get lynched without giving us the slightest clue, which makes us (or me at least) want to lynch you even more. As somebody else said, if cakes hadn't claimed you would most likely be the only lynch target.

Ill get to FoE soon, I promise.

What good are you if you dont participate with the town? It is awfully suspicious behavior.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High