Required Level: 27
Item Version: Expansion
Item Level: 51
Fingerprint: 0x9ec46abe
All Resistances +4
5% Faster Run/Walk

And this drop was notable simply for the lulz 😆

wandy.png/spoiler]

That unique Crystal Sword had me scratching my head for quite a while... :LOL: :LOL: since my restart I learn (remember) something new every day!

I lost a beloved LK map on my sorc by clicking NM and only today had the heart to try to roll another good one. (In the future I'm always pressing "H" on the keyboard instead of clicking "Hell" to prevent misclicks.)

I'm four tries in and I always pop the chests just in case, even though I'm on p1, and...
Screenshot 2022-08-01 100202 (1).png

Last edited:
Well, every character with Enigma is better than without it. Yes, Enigma is a game changing Runeword and in the end such an investement may pay off but personally I would farm for some time in case a Jah appeared rather than wasting one Ber. RNG can be very mean so give it a shot and act accordingly.

Untwinked 99ers are a good indication for what a reasonable progress when first farming up rune wealth. Usually the only debate there is whether to cube up from Ohm/Lo or not. But Sur/Ber are definitely going towards Enigma. Mainly because LK is the only target that can be farmed efficiently for high runes without using gear consisting of many high runes. The areas usually targeted for Jah+ (Cows, Trav, CS, AS…) are much more efficiently farmed with Enigma, Infinity etc… so yeah I’d definitely make it asap. :)

Haha, I didn't mean to spark a debate in the IFT thread, but I appreciate all you guys' collective wisdom and will mull it over. :)

I rarely ID rares, but picked up this axe and that ED is making me think I should pick up and ID more. Always had a soft spot for yellow weapons with big damage, and I think this is the highest I've seen since my restart, though back in the day I had some with 400+% ED in the stash.
ettinaxe.png

Sir, a Sur Rune.Screenshot112.png
Did what a few of us have been doing and rerolled my map (b/c I hit NM...)
Found a better map! I can hit 19 seconds including load times.

Totally linked the pul. But there’s a pul.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High