Beyond Infinity... To the Item Find Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Max, great Itamz, even greater perseverance! Congratulations, Hero!

Ahh, that new IFT smell! I almost started a new IFT a few weeks ago (was getting really tired of seeing that purple dinosaur every time my mouse hovered over the IFT thread...), but it just didn't seem right to replace @D2DC's IFT with this particular item (thrilled to have got it, though! :D)
I was rushing toons in 1.07 to forward to 1.08 to get runes for crafting, and as usual, I went ahead and did normal Hellforge while partied, as those runes aren't very useful... the resulting shower of gems included the right combo of pgems for a prismatic amulet roll... the result was pretty much unbeatable for an Abbot!
After that, I just had to roll some more, so I muled on some more pgems, and the second one after that was the Tal's!

While we're on the subject of awesome amulets, I finished my initial batch of 1.08 caster amulets... I didn't get one with 25FCR, but I did get this beauty!! For a Zon, just as good as 25FCR!!!

There... that big boy enuff for ya? :p

Code:
Tal Rasha's Adjudication
Amulet
Required Level: 67
Item Version: Expansion
Item Level: 65
Fingerprint: 0x169d26e0
+50 to Life
+42 to Mana
Fire Resist +30%
Lightning Resist +48%
Cold Resist +27%
Poison Resist +72%
Adds 3-32 lightning damage
+2 to Sorceress Skill Levels

Prefix 1152 Amulet of Life Everlasting
Required Level: 37
Item Level: 65
Fingerprint: 0x456b3dbf
Damage Reduced by 25
Fire Resist +26%
Lightning Resist +22%
Cold Resist +28%
Poison Resist +52%
+3 to Defensive Aura Skills (Paladin Only)

Code:
Bitter Gorget
Amulet
Required Level: 54
Item Level: 99
Fingerprint: 0x2346da4f
+20 to Dexterity
+18 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 12%
8% Mana stolen per hit
+2 to Amazon Skill Levels
24% Faster Cast Rate

WoRG
hoorah dedication! Nice RWs, Max.

speaking of ridiculous items that most people here will never have, want, or possibly just haven't realized they wanted yet, I had a unicorn, an unfathomable thing, conglomerate of some of the most prized (or at least just stupidly rare) items to be dropped in a patch from the days of yore.

It was a dream, a fevered delirium of a madman... until I had a birthday, recently. You may not see how that corresponds, but that's only because I have not told you yet. On this particular day, my sibling did hatch a most devious plot, a plot to drag me back into the burning hells of this grindfest of a game... a most effective plot it was. Deep, deep, into forgotten stashes buried in figurative inches (that is a unit of measurement for distance, for you base-ten simpltons) of e-dust did @WoRG delve, and finding the relics, did he so forge a terrible and beautiful weapon, of such ridiculous and obnoxious power! Gaze upon its glory & be AMAZED!

View attachment 77735

Call to Arms
Superior Grand Matron Bow
AmnRalMalIstOhm
Two Hand Damage: 56 - 291
Durability: 30 of 55
Required Level: 58
Required Strength: 108
Required Dexterity: 152
Fingerprint: 0x50994b1d
GUID: 0x7a1f0fe4 0xf586351c 0x0
Item Level: 90
Version: Expansion
+2 to All Skills
+3 to Bow and Crossbow Skills (Amazon Only)
+40% Increased Attack Speed
305% Enhanced Damage
+3 to Attack Rating
Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage
7% Life stolen per hit
Prevent Monster Heal
+12 to Battle Cry
+14 to Battle Orders
+16 to Battle Command
Replenish Life +12
30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
5 Sockets (5 used)
Socketed: Amn Rune
Socketed: Ral Rune
Socketed: Mal Rune
Socketed: Ist Rune
Socketed: Ohm Rune
Amn Rune
Required Level: 25
GUID: 0x75bd3961 0x75bd3961 0x0
Weapons: 7% Life stolen per hit
Armor: Attacker Takes Damage of 14
Shields: Attacker Takes Damage of 14

Ral Rune
Required Level: 19
GUID: 0x6faec94e 0xeb7a72c2 0x0
Weapons: Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage
Armor: Fire Resist +30%
Shields: Fire Resist +35%

Mal Rune
Required Level: 49
GUID: 0x6e708657 0x6137ac23 0x0
Weapons: Prevent Monster Heal
Armor: Magic Damage Reduced by 7
Shields: Magic Damage Reduced by 7

Ist Rune
Required Level: 51
GUID: 0x579b5cc 0xd6f4e584 0x0
Weapons: 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Armor: 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Shields: 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Ohm Rune
Required Level: 57
Weapons: Enhanced Maximum Damage
Armor: +5% to Maximum Cold Resist
Shields: +5% to Maximum Cold Resist

For the undiscerning eye, that is a 1.10s "Call To Arms" in a +15%ED Superior +3B&C Grand Matron Bow, which happened to roll +290%ED(MAXIMAL) and +14 BO (max-1)! The other rolls are really good as well, making this pretty much the biggest single possible upgrade to one of my favorite chars... my fishyzon, Matriarch TunaTits.

So I take her new plinker for a turn... and quickly realized breakpoints changed severely with the GMB over Mat Bow... so we enter stage 2, which involved getting Attack Speed back to a respectable level, handily accomplished by:

View attachment 77738

So handily, in fact, that I noticed with the 1.07 Valk Wing, I could almost get to 99FCR on jav switch ("Spirit" Monarch)... Stage 3!

View attachment 77739
+
View attachment 77740

which meant dropping Cat's Eye Ammy, and thus 20%IAS... so:

View attachment 77741

And so it was complete... a new ridiculous shiny bestowed upon a char, then to be added to further with more ridiculous shinies from the far-flung layers of space-patch continuum, to form what is possibly the final form of the lored fishyzon! Not to mention one hell of a lot cooler bday present than a random giftcard. :D

RFL when?

P.S. -- This was going to be a new IFT... Max beat me to it. Believe it or not, this is the edited version, since it isn't opener, and also had to make 1st page, obviously.

All of these things are amazing, I must have them. Too bad I rarely play anymore and I would need all these things in HC.

Can someone help me, I remember reading a thread like this:

If you throw enough highrunes at the game, can you beat it without any skill/statpoints allocated (was iirc a barb wearing atma bugged Beast BA and Passion as offhand)
Here you go, it was in the mat/pats/guardians thead.

I bought myself a new laptop, that can kinda run D2R for when I am on call at work. Today was the first day and I had a little bit of spare time so I fired my Frenzy Trav barb up to see if all those hydras make the framerate crash. I went ahead and did about 10 runs and sure enough I got the highest rune drop I've ever seen the last 16 years...

Needless to say I was stunned.. I think this one is going to be parked until a Jah is found :)

BER 26.2.22.png

@d2lover In the words of Gripphon:
don't ever cube Cham to Zod. That is simply a waste of perfectly good rune! It is like trading Ferrari for Fiat Seicento!
But hey, it's an eth TR, so exceptions can be made! :p

Reactions: Hookipa and Grape
@d2lover In the words of Gripphon:

But hey, it's an eth TR, so exceptions can be made! :p
I farmed like a month or so for a direct Zod,

at the end i still have 1 Cham left after all :)

Didn't want to trade for it, because I want that item 100% selffound, whatever that means if you trade other stuff. Just that this item won't ever have to be unsocketed, those jools are rarer than the Zod, that's why

ALSO: cubegrail, why start with Bolts and Quivers?

edit: 334 ed also probably freaks out some guys who think to them why not 333 haha

edit2: the only way I can see myself unsocketing this is if I somehow find 2 40/15 jools before the next TR of this brand

Last edited:
Reactions: entwilighter
So tonight I decided to reroll Maximus's map. Not sure why I hadn't before other than a great map for Mephisto, but horible maps for th Pit and AT and LK only had 3 superchest instead of 6. Two rerolls and I now have 6 chests in LK and a decent map for the Pits. A couple of runs and nothing, but then you don't expect anything to fall on two runs. I Decided that I'd see what the River of Flame looked like Found this on the first run

1646273909113.png

Now I'm not complaining as it is my first Cham, but there is something just evil about this game. I clearly remember years ago that I want a Lo but found two Sur. A few months ago I wanted a Ber and found a Jah instead. Now I want a Jah and find a Cham.

@LouB just wondering...are you now wanting Cham runes to drop for the incoming cow level round of RFL?
Well by my theory, wanting Chams means that I'll find a Zod! I'm going to have to respec a character to run cows if I enter. Most of my recent pally builds don't do well on the cow level and the one that does had his merc kill the Cow King

Well by my theory, wanting Chams means that I'll find a Zod! I'm going to have to respec a character to run cows if I enter. Most of my recent pally builds don't do well on the cow level and the one that does had his merc kill the Cow King
If you have D2R maybe forwarding the character could unlock the cow level, as it is infinite there...but that's another story

Meph delivered in about 650 runs:
Code:
Arachnid Mesh 
Spiderweb Sash 
Defense: 128 
Durability: 9 of 12 
Required Level: 80 
Required Strength: 50 
Fingerprint: 0xfc8485c1 
Item Level: 87 
Version: Resurrected 
+1 to All Skills 
+20% Faster Cast Rate 
Slows Target by 10% 
+104% Enhanced Defense 
Increase Maximum Mana 5% 
Level 3 Venom (8/11 Charges) 

Dracul's Grasp 
Vampirebone Gloves 
Defense: 129 
Durability: 10 of 14 
Required Level: 76 
Required Strength: 50 
Fingerprint: 0xa3dc6f9e 
5% Chance to cast level 10 Life Tap on striking 
7% Life stolen per hit 
25% Chance of Open Wounds 
+96% Enhanced Defense 
+11 to Strength 
+5 Life after each Kill

Mara's Kaleidoscope 
Amulet 
Required Level: 67 
Fingerprint: 0xb22cef8f 
+2 to All Skills 
All Stats +5 
All Resistances +23 

Andariel's Visage 
Demonhead 
Defense: 382 
Durability: 18 of 20 
Required Level: 83 
Required Strength: 102 
Fingerprint: 0xd888370e 
15% Chance to cast level 15 Poison Nova when struck 
+2 to All Skills 
+20% Increased Attack Speed 
8% Life stolen per hit 
+147% Enhanced Defense 
+27 to Strength 
+10% to Maximum Poison Resist 
Fire Resist +-30% 
Poison Resist +70% 
Level 3 Venom (7/20 Charges)

Time to visit Andariel for some bling.

Last edited:
My 'first 500 Meph runs' project is done, 500 /p1 Hell Meph runs starting with ~170 MF and building up.

Most Important/Exciting Finds
Titan's Revenge
Skullder's
Reaper's Toll
Andariel's Visage
Vamp Gaze
Arachnid Mesh (eth)
Thundergod's Vigor (eth....)
Dracul's Grasp
Highlord's Wrath
Ravenfrost
-4/+5 fire facet
Stormshield
Occulus
War Trav (30%......)
Mal rune

Other Useful Stuff
Demon Limb x2
Baranar's Star
Bartuc's x2
Eschuta's Temper
Firelizard's Talons
Goblin Toe
Griswold's Heart
Hone Sundan
IK Forge/Pillar/Will/Stone Crusher
Laying of Hands
Nat's Soul
Ormus' robes (enchant probably the best one)
Skin of Vipermagi x2
String of Ears x3
Tal's Eye/Crest
Tran's Claws/Scales
Waterwalk x3
Sandstorm Trek x2
Wizzy x2
Plus a bunch other other filler or niche uniques and sets.

Not a bad start. Able to bump it up to /p3 now and do another 500. MF ended up around 350, but I am still using a 3 PTopaz helm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High