Banana members

Re: Banana members

hmm no one seems to be in the channel Op xBANANAx . Is there somehting specific I have to do?

Hello! Was part of the banana crew last summer, and now its time to start playing again.
Account name: Ollmildo

Are you guys only on East?

ba-zing.

And no, as long as you are in channel Op XBananaX you'll be fine. Make sure you read the first post for an idea about the ideals our channel espouses and a basic rundown of behavior to avoid.

Cheers
-Tai

Wow, nice stretch of posts.

Mr. fookin' H. How goes it sir?
Also, gotta love Colin's drunken spam though nobody racks up an irrelevant post count like me. Know your role and you'll go far my friend.

Krag, as far as I know the channel is open at the moment and not too many people are playing extensively - choosing to wait until the reset but it seems to be keeping a requisite level of activity to assure it survival. You gonna be back for the reset/patch?

Most definitely i'll pop in and try my hand at the old necromancer:thumbup:
Any information on the reset time? So I can reinstall? I'm ashamed to say I have been doing the drug WoW for the past, year has it been since I last hung out with you guys?

Most definitely i'll pop in and try my hand at the old necromancer:thumbup:
Any information on the reset time? So I can reinstall? I'm ashamed to say I have been doing the drug WoW for the past, year has it been since I last hung out with you guys?

I just knew that something terrible had happened to you!

Hi I've been back playing for awhile now (mainly solo) and would love to find some people to run with. I'll be in the ESU round 3 but would like to hit up some games/whatnot with bananas too.

acct is *Aurabora

thanks!

I am running up a new Sorc Murloc and I am always basing out of banana channel. Up to lvl 28 atm and running with another guy there.

Also have a couple of higher characters if you are at that stage. I assume your are in MTN time which is 1 hr earlier than me. I am usually on about 6:30pm CST.

Im usually in Banana aswell. With a variety of charaters if you ever need help just as :D
shadowmage17

So if someone could explain this channel thing to me lol maybe i am a little off the ball here. I am like always on the channel and i have not met nor seen anyone on there which makes me think I am doing something wrong.
When you logg into d2 and get on us east and then go to chat what is the next steps to get to the banana channel?

Once you enter chat, click on channel (right side of the screen) and in the selection box for channel type in:

op xbananax If you see a shiny guy with a huge hammer you are probably in the right place. :thumbup:

Awesome I'll look you all up tonight, my highest is an 83 trapsin but I also have a myriad of lower levels from 40s-60s. My main guy I'm havin a ton of fun with right now is my dagger/poisonmancer in Act 2 Hell.

Awesome Grockman,
Well I should hopefully be on maybe tomorrow thursday and friday for certain sp if anyone is interested in playing and helping me cause I am so weak lol.
Thanks much
Looking forward to playin with y'all
~Kyle~

So if all goes according to plan I will be on tonight around like 10pm for a little while on east Hardcore non ladder for anyone who is interested.
I will call the game "banana001"
and the password will be 123456
unless people want to play an open game. either way let me know and I will either post a password or not.
Also you can whisper me @ Darklord_theone
Thanks
~Kyle~

So if all goes according to plan I will be on tonight around like 10pm for a little while on east Hardcore non ladder for anyone who is interested.
I will call the game "banana001"
and the password will be 123456
unless people want to play an open game. either way let me know and I will either post a password or not.
Also you can whisper me @ Darklord_theone
Thanks
~Kyle~

i wouldnt suggest posting you game name or password in any thread cause we are not the only ones who can see it.

edit im back form vacation now since sunday afternoon for anyone who cares but i dont currently have internet on my diablo 2 comp but hi

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High