Banana members

Hp_Sauce

Nov 16, 2004
Banana members

[highlight]Update (Jan 29, 2009): xbananax is no longer locked. You do not need to post here to gain access! I still recommend that you read the rest of this post for information that might be useful.[/highlight]

1) We are a friendly folk, but tppk, hacks, and assholes have run rampant across b.net so we are a suspicious folk also! Being new is fine, but you must put work into gaining others trust. Offer help, enjoy low level play/questing with folks when you can, be patient! Put work into it!

Advice:
I was new to xbananax once. I spent like 4-6 weeks chilling in the channel, getting to know peoples names, trying to be friendly but not intrusive, offering my advice (but not necessarily my opinion), just generally gaining trust and trying to get to know people. It got me a long ways. I recommend that if you want to truly be a banana, that you go into it realizing that it doesn't happen over night.

2) If you are a piece of crap, hack, flaunt your hacks, beg, demand etc... you will be noticed, and eventually removed. Behave like a civilized human being and the gesture will be returned.

-hps

Last edited:
Re: Banana members

Harro. :smug:

I have been away from Diablo 2 for quite a while. Like many people I decided to give it another chance because of the announcement of Diablo 3. When I play I enjoy necromancer, amazon, and sorceress. Right now, my main is a necromancer due to the ease of survival when compared to sorceress. I still remember my last sorc being trapped in a lag river of lightning enchanted death.

To sum me up in a nutshell, I play by the rules. I don't cheat, PK, etc.

Anyway, the nuts and bolts:
Account I plan on using to access the channel: xtmno3

So if you could go ahead and not block me out, that would be great. Oh, and I'm also going to go ahead and have to have you come in on Sunday, too.

oh noes don't lock me out!!!

btw HelzDestroyer is not on the bot list, please add.

And also I don't know what all my duel accounts are going to be yet :crazyeyes:

Harro. :smug:

I have been away from Diablo 2 for quite a while. Like many people I decided to give it another chance because of the announcement of Diablo 3. When I play I enjoy necromancer, amazon, and sorceress. Right now, my main is a necromancer due to the ease of survival when compared to sorceress. I still remember my last sorc being trapped in a lag river of lightning enchanted death.

To sum me up in a nutshell, I play by the rules. I don't cheat, PK, etc.

Anyway, the nuts and bolts:
Account I plan on using to access the channel: xtmno3

So if you could go ahead and not block me out, that would be great. Oh, and I'm also going to go ahead and have to have you come in on Sunday, too.

In my opinion this is a perfect example.
Added.
and as for Sunday... no dice.

oh noes don't lock me out!!!

btw HelzDestroyer is not on the bot list, please add.

And also I don't know what all my duel accounts are going to be yet

Also added.
Also, you have enough access to add your dueling accounts when you want.

-hps

Hiyas, read about the locking coming up so I figured I'd better dig up my old dii.net user and pass.

I played quite a bit of HC back in the days of .09, did a little bit of ladder-running last season, and come back for the new ladder this year. Haven't seen anyone from the old days yet, but then again I haven't been posting on the forums either.

Some people from the channel know me, I've set up quite a few baal and cow runs in the last two weeks or so...if need be, I can find some people I've played with recently for vouches.

My two accounts are *Arcon_darkwood and *Arcon-

Hey there.

I have been playing Diablo 2 for about 2 years and just recently I took up hardcore because I like the extra challenge. I enjoy me a good fishymancer, MA assassin, and the occasional random wtf build. I really like op xbananax because that's how I made most of my hardcore friends and they are all nice to me and it's just a good chillax chat. My main account is *JaZz_ and my main char is xAntiSocialx. I hope that you let me stay in the banana channel because I think it's a great way for the hardcore community to meet and play private fun non-tppk games. :smug:

Tootles

Hi, I've been frequenting the channel lately. I have been playing as a barb named Kelba, and recently got TPPK'd for those of you who were in the channel at the time that it happened. I was originally making an IK barb but I've switched to a frenzy barb, and I basically hope to use it exclusively and make it my first character to be listed on the ladder.

I have been playing Diablo II on and off for about 6 and a half years. I used to play on USWest but just switched to USEast, as HC is more popular on USEast. My account name is also Kelba.

Maybe this should be stickied? Would that draw too much attention to it?

No, thats the surest way for people to skip over it!

BTW, prospective members, we would like to see some clever haiku as well.

i guess im doing this right. if so thanks to the person who helped me sign up.
hp its goo sign me up and ill try not to ask people why they gotta be so tough on people they dont even know :thumbup:
thanks

i guess im doing this right. if so thanks to the person who helped me sign up.
hp its goo sign me up and ill try not to ask people why they gotta be so tough on people they dont even know :thumbup:
thanks

Hey Goo, glad I could help you get started on this forum, We've all been playing with you and such for the last year (what took so long to sign on:crazyeyes:) you need to help the poor guy out. He needs your account to add you in, (which HP for him is Goolaush)

(this is Sara btw)

I've already checked, I'm already on the "ok" list, so I'm feeling purdy good

Hi all,

My name is Victor, I have been playing Diablo 2 on and off since it was first released. I just came back from a 4 year hiatus though because I heard the ladder was getting reset and with the impending diablo 3 announcement I knew I had to give it another run before it was time to say good bye. My account name is *iFear.ChaoS and I hope you will give me access so I can continue enjoying the channel privileges! I will respect the rules as best as I can and I have already stopped posting my trades in the channel because I was told it was an annoyance.

Thank you.

- Victor

Heya,
As you can tell by my join date I have been around for awhile. And you can tell by my post number that i am kind of a lurker. haha. I've been playing D2 for years and this site is what made the hardcore d2 experience great at the beginning. I don't use hacks and I'm not an immature "GIB IK SET PLZ, K THNX" kinda guy. I usually give a lot more than take. Enough of that.
Accounts are dow-red and astounded. It would be great if I could not get locked out!

Hey, this is *Tsgerin.

I posted in the other thread but I'm posting again as I asked for a bit of help with normal ancients and that might have offended a few people, sorry about that. Also, to the person who ended up helping me out and ran through some of Act 5 with me, thanks for the help! I didn't get the chance to thank you before my connection crapped out on me. :)

Anyhow, hope to see you guys around some more. Had a lot of fun so far!

Hey, this is *Tsgerin.

I posted in the other thread but I'm posting again as I asked for a bit of help with normal ancients and that might have offended a few people, sorry about that. Also, to the person who ended up helping me out and ran through some of Act 5 with me, thanks for the help! I didn't get the chance to thank you before my connection crapped out on me. :)

Anyhow, hope to see you guys around some more. Had a lot of fun so far!

Is there really a period behind your account name? the without period version has been added... but if there is a period...

Everyone else above has also been added.

-hps

hey xbananax.
my account is *wolfbrandchili
i was around when xbananax was started and recently came out of d2 retirement. i remember op xbananax as a cool channel to trust people and help eachother out. i was hoping to be allowd in. i really like windy druids and trapsins. and an occasional sorc and necro. idk what else to say haha. hope to be in soon:thumbup:.
thanks.
-wbc:crazyeyes:

This is *dotachobo
I haven't played diablo 2 since the last reset and decided to come back to it after hearing about this new ladder. I always frequent banana, but never knew that it was a channel for running private games lol, I just thought it was a channel where HC people hung out at. I just read about this today, so it'd be cool if I could come back to the channel, as I just like to hang out there and talk to people.

It's working perf HP. Could you add *morelemurs ? Thanks,

It's working perf HP. Could you add *morelemurs ? Thanks,

I added you, but you need to be online for the unban to take effect.
Next time your on, messages someone and they will do it for you.

WolfBrandChili, dotachobo you've been added.

-hps

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High