Banana members

Re: Banana members

Dark, I may be able to run a pure singer with your necro. Kinda running out of space on my accts though (i hate having more than 3!)

Is it normal for xbananax to be completely empty or am I just in the wrong place? XD Anyhow, trying to find someone to do a few hell ball runs/walks to try and hit 90 before I likely give up on this char out of boredom :p. Acc name is nwebx.

the channel is op xbananax.

What? You mean the channel is OP XBananaX? No wonder I never knew what you guys were talking about all these years. I thought you were all just making up stories....

I feel this new knowledge may have irreparably altered my world-view. Thanks a lot 5zigen. (Your name is fun to type)

Angry Cheers
-Tai

What? You mean the channel is OP XBananaX? No wonder I never knew what you guys were talking about all these years. I thought you were all just making up stories....

I feel this new knowledge may have irreparably altered my world-view. Thanks a lot 5zigen. (Your name is fun to type)

Angry Cheers
-Tai

Everyone will just leave when you show up... so I wouldn't expect much to change now that you've found our hiding place! :whistling:

-hps

Wrong place to ask but, does anyone know if there is some thread dedicated to 'Op EHC'. I just randomly got banned from it for literally saying "does anyone want to hell baal?" and I'm trying to figure out wth happened. How lame =\.

And no, before someone asks, I don't pk -_-".

Wrong place to ask but, does anyone know if there is some thread dedicated to 'Op EHC'. I just randomly got banned from it for literally saying "does anyone want to hell baal?" and I'm trying to figure out wth happened. How lame =\.

And no, before someone asks, I don't pk -_-".

I have never heard of such a thread myself.

-hps

I am returning to HcL after quitting the game in S2. My good friend was a reg in Op xBananax for along time. *Trebol or Full_Circle on these forums. I am a former member of TeB- (I'm definitely not a Pk'r).
I am looking for ppl to lvl with and will be popping into the channel from time to time. My acct is *Kildibran Char name is SEEDofLIGHT (Bowazon) if anyone is interested in grouping for some lowbie lvling plz shoot me a whisper.

Hi.

Is it too late to sign up for the CTA?

Hi.

Is it too late to sign up for the CTA?

Not that I have anything to do with them (though I would like to join next time!) but I think you're more likely to be too early than too late, MYK. I mean, the PTR isn't even up yet.

I feel relatively safe in saying that no final decisions regarding any CTA teams have been made yet, so don't fret Mike it's not like we've sent out special invitations (calligraphy of course) to tell people the secret time and place for our costume fitting or anything...

In all seriousness I am seriously tempted to make Shaharris joins me for beers and secret planning now. It wouldn't be a bad idea to compile some sort of rough team so we can know who to be in contact with but that might just be poor judgment on my part.

Maybe if we all wish really hard and dance under the moonlight we'll get a chance to play soon.

Maybe if we all wish really hard and dance under the moonlight we'll get a chance to play soon.

well the legacy team is still working on the wc3 patch according to the last bashiok update. So, soon might be relative.

Then we have the PTR, and if that takes HALF as long as the sc2 ptr, it will be 1 month...

hi xbananax'ers

i wanted to introduce myself ...im new to hc i have played d2 since 2003 but took a few years off ... i came back the end of 2008 and played sc again on east ladder ...i gave away all my accts on sc to a well known member on sc tradinfool he can vouch for me and i gave my self found high runes to Moderator Spiffymcbang ... back in the day i played with many including a mod by the name of Suryl and long time member Stephenjha ...just wanted to say hello i will be hanging in the channel if anyone wants to level up or xfer or whatever ... so far i have played with Jugs ... no pker here i didnt even duel on sc just pvm here ... still learning the ropes in hc ... hope to play with more members thanks ... my account name is mastersX .... i play on ehcl

Well... I guess I will go ahead and make it official.
I've been playing a little again as well.

When I first started playing HC, this forum was where I made friends.
Our little co-op community grew and we "borrowed" a name from the Euro folks and called ourselves Gat-East.

Its good to see that the spirit lives on and that there is still a home for the HC forum players.

I'll be on the account BofW, asking all the noob questions in the channel.

Well... I guess I will go ahead and make it official.
I've been playing a little again as well.

When I first started playing HC, this forum was where I made friends.
Our little co-op community grew and we "borrowed" a name from the Euro folks and called ourselves Gat-East.

Its good to see that the spirit lives on and that there is still a home for the HC forum players.

I'll be on the account BofW, asking all the noob questions in the channel.

Noob questions indeed!! I remember you from years gone by and Noob was never a problem. Gonna be nice to see old and familiar names in channel. BTW not using Grock in channel now. DarkUncle is what I am using now.

Hi all,

I'm looking to play again after a long layoff. I'm new to banana but I hope to get to know and play with all of you. I'll be starting a new character tonight. My account is sheayua. I'll see you all on d2!

Whelp after a long stint in single player and a long stint not playing at all, I've decided to come back a and play on B-Net (in light of D3 eventually coming out someday.) I don't know if I'll be on "constantly" but I'm sure I will play a fair amount. 2-3 four hour sessions a week or so.

I remember playing with banana a loooong time ago like in 06 or 07 or something. Anywhoo...

Account is going to be ReiperXHC so hope to see u there, and may all your rune drops be ber's.

-Reip

::edit:: ok it'll actually be a little while, just realised I have to complete normal on SC before I can play HC

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High