Anything Goes D2 Lounge!

Glad to see you made it over:)
Out of interest how did you find you way here? PM / Link posted in forum, other?
Hello @maxicek glad to see an old face. I Googled up some old threads and saw they had been reposted here, was surprised to see that this board had new posts. A lot can happen in two decades, good to see the SPF still going strong.

Reactions: PhineasB
I messed up using 1.14d. I didn't know Singling multi-instance didn't work with 1.14d. So I started up on 1.13d as a hammerdin because of these awesome threads we have going and I know I can keep a hammerdin alive untwinked with relative ease. Anyway I am sitting in the same game he was born in but I'm in act 4. I leveled as holy fire and just respeced to hammers at level 24. I noticed that my normal attack now has the same listed damage as when I was spec'd for holy fire. I also still have the holy fire aura.

Anyone else ever experienced this?

Edit: I tested it and the damage was listed but it wasn't actually applied. I checked for aura pulses too and found none. So it appears it was just a cosmetic bug

Last edited:
Reactions: Luhkoh
unique.txt or how it's called.

there could be some edge cases where the lowest possible ilvl is not possible because of the tc, but it should give you a start
WIth a couple of search-engine queries I found UniqueItems.txt here. Thanks, @d2lover ! Also, thank you @Luhkoh for the handy Google-sheet.

Decided to call it quits on HC and go back to SC. I just play way too aggressively now to keep long-term projects alive. I've done this routine twice before and I always get bored. So I decided to focus on one task and one project at a time. Leveling an untwinked SC trapper in 1.14d to build up some base wealth. I don't think I'll be going the hammerdin or blizz sorc route again. I'll just focus on the assassin for now and when I get the wealth built up I'll focus on doing the interesting builds I always say I will do but get sidetracked.

Honestly I could quit this game if I could just find a deaths fathom, deaths web, +5 green tornado antler pelt. If I can find them and actually use them for a little bit I think it'll probably be time to move on from this hellacious game!

Beware that laying traps at the beginning of a level reduces boss-spawns

so I would get enigma as fast as possible if you want to mf with the leatherchick ;)

I myself find all druid helms look good, the hawk style just looks so funny :D

Reactions: MizzouFTW
I did not know that! I thought I was pretty knowledgeable about sins considering they're my favorite class. That's why I love this forum. Honestly there's enough of you on here, like fruit and company, that I would even pit real $$ on ya'll being more knowledgeable than the original game creators.

I've actually found green +5 tornado hawk and wolf style helms at some point in my d2 career but I've never found the antler style. It's just one of those things that's going to bug me until it's ticked off the list. Don't even need to keep the helm. Just need to find it and put it to use for a bit.

Reactions: Swamigoon
I don't know if the affix given color changes when forwarding items, but green is +2 dudu right?

in 1.07 you can SHOP druidhelms, they can get 3 sockets from larzuk, so that might be worth looking into.

I don't know if the affix given color changes when forwarding items, but green is +2 dudu right?

in 1.07 you can SHOP druidhelms, they can get 3 sockets from larzuk, so that might be worth looking into.
I don't know if it's OCD or what but I am a real stickler when it comes to this game. Gotta be the magic or rare +2/+3 pelt. Another 20K LK runs should net one haha

Whoa. So you're saying I could potentially shop a +2/+3 druid helm?

You're talking to a guy that's shopped 6x +5 LS claws. I have the patience for shopping lol

@MizzouFTW I’m impressed by you patience to shop those claws, I haven’t managed one yet!
That's funny because I believe it's actually one of your sin threads you made that lead me to start shopping in the first place

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High