An Ongoing Diablo II Word Quiz

Very good! I'l have to say that one is my personal favourite riddle, not least since I managed to work it into the javazon misadventures. So, hacking mails call for countermeasures, like the next one:

This one has kept up with information security regulations and enforces a strict "id rule". Of whom am I speaking?
Gonna be honest the thing that made it hardest was I was just looking at what you had written and I kept trying to find something using the individual words that already existed (even though my brain knew they were unlikely to be included in the final product). Had to break it down to just letters, rearranged them in alphabetical order, and processed unscrambling from there.

@Serdash Sounds pretty much what it's like when I try to come up with the riddles.

And Duriel it is indeed. His security measures probably slowed the net traffic down to a crawl due to his holy freeze aura.

A trader of spices that brought new tastes to the population and made them well known. Who made sure that "fame befell ginger"?

This one likes to appear in every picture advertising the game, never being far away from the camera, practically constricting it. Who is this "lid boa"?

Reactions: ioupain and d2lover
Post the answers in spoilers from now so more people get a chance to answer.

This one is quite the hippie miscreant. Whose philosophy is it to "love and rob"?

Reactions: ioupain
Blood Raven

Reactions: Maltatai
These are hard days for traditional mining industries, demonic or otherwise. Even a corrupt thief of a CEO would note that "ore did less". Who might it be?

These are hard days for traditional mining industries, demonic or otherwise. Even a corrupt thief of a CEO would note that "ore did less". Who might it be?
Lord De Seis
See now it's like you're not even trying. ;)

Perhaps because I in fact currently am not, as we have not yet reached the end of the list of the old and previously posted riddles. They are already there so I need not try anything for a few days more.

However, feel free to submit a superior rewriting of that name and show how it looks when someone is trying.

Don't be hasty, said the old bramble hulk Thornbeard. Let's not jump on every silly internet trend, let's "not meme rush", if you catch my meaning.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High