Adria - Inventory Management System

Re: Adria - Inventory Management System

I have installed Adria, then Codejack. Then I try to open Adria, it makes an "error" sound, close before it opens. I then "registered" Codejack, now it doesn't make any error sound, but still doesn't open. Any idea? (Running WinXp32-bit)
Anything in your logfile? (Adria.log in the datafolder)

Also you're not supposed to register codejock, it's the trial version on the googlecode dl page we're using, and I'm not sure if registering it could mess things up or not ...

Anything in your logfile? (Adria.log in the datafolder)

Also you're not supposed to register codejock, it's the trial version on the googlecode dl page we're using, and I'm not sure if registering it could mess things up or not ...

OK, finally, I had to reboot my PC for some reason, then, it worked. That was it. I just didn't thought it would be NECESSARY to reboot in order to work.

But now, I follow the instruction video for starting up... I don't have the same thing that pops up when I press F12. I guess you would need a screenshot of this, so here it is.

66d9n6.jpg

Last edited:

OK, finally, I had to reboot my PC for some reason, then, it worked. That was it. I just didn't thought it would be NECESSARY to reboot in order to work.

But now, I follow the instruction video for starting up... I don't have the same thing that pops up when I press F12. I guess you would need a screenshot of this, so here it is.

Reinstall with version 5.0.0 beta instead of the old version you grabbed (best if you uninstall the old version and make sure the datafolder is removed). After that watch Add/Edit Accounts and Characters.

That should give start you up, also know you can press F1 to get some instructions for the ingame window when it is open.

Alright, so I installed the 5.0.0 beta (uninstalled 4.3), I watched all the videos, but I can't get it to file my items, nor gems/runes. For now it seems hard, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it pretty fast.

Alright, so I installed the 5.0.0 beta (uninstalled 4.3), I watched all the videos, but I can't get it to file my items, nor gems/runes. For now it seems hard, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it pretty fast.
You'll have to explain a bit more before I can offer help I'm afraid. What do you mean by getting it to "file your items"? Is it not scanning correctly? Is it not properly saving them to the "database files"? Or is it something else ...? :whistling:

You'll have to explain a bit more before I can offer help I'm afraid. What do you mean by getting it to "file your items"? Is it not scanning correctly? Is it not properly saving them to the "database files"? Or is it something else ...? :whistling:

I THINK this is it (not scanning/saving them). I do the exact same thing as in the videos, but I don't get any list back in Adria. I'm wondering what's not working properly. I know a way you could show me, by using TeamViewer. Let me know if you would like to do this.

I THINK this is it (not scanning/saving them). I do the exact same thing as in the videos, but I don't get any list back in Adria. I'm wondering what's not working properly. I know a way you could show me, by using TeamViewer. Let me know if you would like to do this.
Guiding you through the process with teamviewer would be fine. Name some times when we could meet and I'll see which fits me the best.

I am on right now, and you seems to be too. Right now seems good to me!

But, if not, I'd say between 6-11 PM (GMT -5)

Last edited:

I am on right now, and you seems to be too. Right now seems good to me!

But, if not, I'd say between 6-11 PM (GMT -5)
Which is 01:00 to 06:00 (AM) in my timezone, I'm kinda trying to get rid of my habit of staying up that late atm.

Well guess staying up on friday will be fine, so around 6 PM friday for you and 1 AM saturday for me if I've got my timezones correctly. See you then :whistling:

Which is 01:00 to 06:00 (AM) in my timezone, I'm kinda trying to get rid of my habit of staying up that late atm.

Well guess staying up on friday will be fine, so around 6 PM friday for you and 1 AM saturday for me if I've got my timezones correctly. See you then :whistling:

Friday, I will be on most of the day, let's say 3 pm (10pm for you) since I'm not busy friday in the day, and I go out friday night :D Maybe if you add me on msn, or skype, or whatever, it would make things easier at this point.

Friday, I will be on most of the day, let's say 3 pm (10pm for you) since I'm not busy friday in the day, and I go out friday night :D Maybe if you add me on msn, or skype, or whatever, it would make things easier at this point.
Alright, sending you a PM.

Edit: 10 pm for me now

Last edited:

I just started with Adria for the first time, and after learning how to use the interface everything was going great.

I get to my last mule and all of a sudden when I hover over an item and press f8, the Adria overlay will disappear for a few frames, return, and then nothing happens. It won't add any more items to the database no matter what I do.

It seems like it may be related to this entry in my log:

18. 2011-11-14 00:32:56
Error number: 13
Description: Type mismatch
File: frmInGame
Method: HandleOCRResults
Line: 80
Additional Values:

There you go.

Thanks a lot. It's now working. Just had to set the video setting (Video setup in D2 folder, change the 3D for 2D which is the top choice), it seems it's eaisier for Adria to understand the items :D

No problem glad you got it working, though the solution was rather illogical.

I just started with Adria for the first time, and after learning how to use the interface everything was going great.

I get to my last mule and all of a sudden when I hover over an item and press f8, the Adria overlay will disappear for a few frames, return, and then nothing happens. It won't add any more items to the database no matter what I do.

It seems like it may be related to this entry in my log:

18. 2011-11-14 00:32:56
Error number: 13
Description: Type mismatch
File: frmInGame
Method: HandleOCRResults
Line: 80
Additional Values:
Sadly I cannot directly tell why that line would cause any problems all of a sudden. What I can tell you is that the error occurs during the saving process when the scan results are to be added into your database files on disk.

Restarting adria or restarting your computer may solve it. Deleting and remaking the mule in question could solve it. Inspecting the file it is trying to save to could get some usable info. You may also wish to move the location of your datafolder, could be something to do with file access rights, but still ... shouldn't suddenly stop working if that was the case.

Hey there,

is there still support for this program? I used it about half a year ago and it was kinda amazing <3
But now, when I started to play Diablo 2 again, I can't get the program working properly for me.
Setting up etc is not a problem but scanning seems to be kinda messed up, either the program
does not scan ANY characters (only trash images from the item itself etc) or it scans 2-3 charakters
at the same time, sometimes they are cut off at left/right side or it scans between 2 lines of text.

Couldn't figure out how to solve this problem and would be really thankful if anyone was able to help me :)

Check Adria.log in your datafolder, see if it stops because of an error. If not then it's most likely a letter identification problem. If it is then try using direct 2d or glide graphics mode unless you already are.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High