Adria - Inventory Management System

Re: Adria - Inventory Management System

Now I have some serious problems about adria.
Please see step by step and see included picture.

Also I uploaded Log File.
http://rapidshare.com/files/3716153789/Adria.log

What steps will reproduce the problem? 1.When I Push F8 while locate mouse cursor over item's stat box 2.The item's recoding failed.(sort as Class: n/a and there is no item's stat, picture, name or any other word. just display such as metadata - not for trade in yellow color.) 3.To avoid this problem, I always have to locate item's stat box to record above item's shape block on inventory/stash/inside cube. But there are another problem that there are so many item(Grief, Doom, Heart of the oak, Pride, Tomb Reaver etc) that cannot be locate stat box above item's shape block. If I locate item to record bottom side, The stat box cannot be rise so mouse cursor is located above stat box. Then Problem happens. (Therefore I have to type all of item's stats myself -_-;;;) and sometimes adria's small windows in diablo ii not respone. to solve this i have to alt+tap then click repair buttone. What is the expected output? What do you see instead? stated above. What version of the product are you using? On what operating system? lastes version(5.0.0 beta) SuiteProEval.ActiveX.v13.0.0.exe - Codejock Xtreme Suite Professional Edition - Trial windows 7 ultimate x64 sp1 diablo 2 1.13d Please provide any additional information below. hmm, I also tried older versions. But not helps... older versions is freezes too many. When I see Adria's newer version? View attachment 4368
also tried compability mode, run as admin. not helps... and Adria not working with other diablo 2 font (-direct -txt). also not working with sven's wrapper glide (windows mode and Full mode) of course, i am not resize diablo 2.

Also founded another bug.

go to toolbar customize -> go to keyboard tab -> select category to application -> tab Repair Engine and then assign new hotkey. But!! When I restart Adria, there are not hotkey(s) that I saved last time.

Is there any function such as save button.

and, How do I change Accounts's order up/down ?

Last edited:
Re: Adria - Inventory Management System

Excellent guy!! The given inventory management software is indeed good but few GUIs are little confused. Anyway would you like to try one more named Orderhive - a cloud based inventory management software. I have just tried it and really good ti use. If you want try, you can sign up for FREE 30 Days Subscription.

Does anyone still use this/can give me some help setting it up? Will post more once I get someone to respond :)

Thanks!

Hey i dont mean to bring up an old thread if its dead, but ive been playin around with Adria here, and it likes to glitch, ive tried both 4.3 and 5.0b,

5.0 keeps popping up an error about subscript out of range, about 8 times then puts my item on the list (usually)

Both dont like the Ice bow runeword pops up as "{Itemname} quality {grey}" but the picture when highlighting is correct with modifiers just no Ice name or coloring
and also they only scan a few items (about 8 to 10) before Adria needs restarted....

is there a file i am missing, like perhaps a C++ Redestributable, or something to cause this? or is it just Windows 8 being.... windows 8

Diablo II Version 1.13d > or 1.13e they did a micro patch to fix a dupe i dont know if that changes the letter or not

Current settings for Adria 5.0 and 4.3

Compatibility mode for Windows XP (SP3)
Run as Admin

tried also (with same results)
Compatibility mode for Windows 7
Compatibility mode for Windows Vista

its working otherwise so i gotta give props makes tracking items ALOT EASIER!!
i had a deal with my father who played Diablo II before i did, he only wanted 1 of his 5 accounts, told me organize it all, but the best stuff on that account, and have the rest,

5 accounts of crap to run through though....... got part of 1 account done in just over 10 minutes (after learning how to get it to start working) and i think i like 4.3s input style better, just press insert. lol

i have few problems with that program... after 10-15 inster press program stop.. and i need to close it and do everything again... next problem is, when i press Insert on torch i have an error says cant find item

what is wrong?

i have few problems with that program... after 10-15 inster press program stop.. and i need to close it and do everything again... next problem is, when i press Insert on torch i have an error says cant find item

what is wrong?

Amnemon it seems to be just a problem with the newer OS's

If you have a WinXP/win2k vmachine on a newer system it might run right, i tried it in Win2k (Diablo 2 w/ adria 4.3) and it seemed to run better, though i couldn't use Online due to incorrectly configured internet sharing

it might be the x86 architecture of the program opposed to the x64 architecture of the OS. But thats all i can guess, if you read my post i had the same problem

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High