Adria - Inventory Management System

Re: Adria - Inventory Management System

okay fixed some errors.

still need help at this:

Griffon's Eye

what to configure to make adria output this text: Griffon's Eye

Last edited:

There's an "other" tab in the tradelist maker, in it you have "custom replace", use insert to add more lines, delete to remove a line, double click to start editing.

To make become just add the first as a "target" and the second as its replacement. To remove "lete]", add that as a target and "[Delete]" as its replacement.

"lete]" is of course the program deleting parts of a "[Delete]", surely caused as the program is trying to remove unnecessary color tags. Sorry about that, didn't test color tags out too much.

There's an "other" tab in the tradelist maker, in it you have "custom replace", use insert to add more lines, delete to remove a line, double click to start editing.

To make become just add the first as a "target" and the second as its replacement. To remove "lete]", add that as a target and "[Delete]" as its replacement.

"lete]" is of course the program deleting parts of a "[Delete]", surely caused as the program is trying to remove unnecessary color tags. Sorry about that, didn't test color tags out too much.

well... i have to say: very great work with adria!
it´s really nice.
and thx for all the support here ;)

just got 1more problem: it adds Runes + Charms into Misc@tradelist.
dont know why.
my config:
for runes:
Items: ;Class=Rune;ContainString=Rune;Nothing;Nothing;Nothing
for charms:
Items: ;Class=Charm;ContainString=Small Charm;Nothing;Nothing;Nothing
Items: ;Class=Charm;ContainString=Large Charm;Nothing;Nothing;Nothing
Items: ;Class=Charm;ContainString=Grand Charm;Nothing;Nothing;Nothing
something wrong with that?

Other then the "Not hing" I can't say I see any problems. Mind sending me the printout template in question so I can have a more detailed look?

Select it in the treeview and press the export button to save it as a AdriaTT file, you can attach it to a post of yours if you change the ending to txt or pack it in a zip.

Other then the "Not hing" I can't say I see any problems. Mind sending me the printout template in question so I can have a more detailed look?

Select it in the treeview and press the export button to save it as a AdriaTT file, you can attach it to a post of yours if you change the ending to txt or pack it in a zip.

the "Not hing" was a misstake in my post.
Code:
$G1759$Traden12$0;0;1;0;0;1;1;0;0;1;1;1;0;0;1;1;0;0;1;1;0;1;1;0;0;1;0;0;0;0;60000;40000;[CR][B]HeaderName[/B][CR][LR];[CR][B][U]HeaderName[/U][/B][CR];[CR][B]HeaderName[/B][CR];Name[CR]Mods[CR][CR];[CR];Xos;[Eth];[Upped];Custom;Unid;0

that´s the code from the export. think there´s a bug with the output, or i failed hard :S ...well maybe it's the right text. but i think thats not enough text to save all that.

The wrong part of my trade-text looks like this:

Code:
[B]Misc[/B]
4x [color=blue]Ist Rune[/color]

4x [color=orange]Um Rune[/color]

[color=blue]Chilling Grand Charm of Strength[/color]
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
+1 to Cold Skills (Sorceress Only)
+4 to Strength

[color=blue]Entrapping Grand Charm[/color]
+1 to Traps (Assassin Only)

[color=blue]Harpoonist's Grand Charm of Sustenance[/color]
+1 to Javelin and Spear Skills (Amazon Only)
+30 to Life

[color=blue]Small Charm of Vita[/color]
+20 to Life

[color=blue]Sparking Grand Charm of Vita[/color]
+1 to Lightning Skills (Sorceress Only)
+37 to Life

[color=blue]Trainer's Grand Charm of Sustenance[/color]
+1 to Summoning Skills (Druid Only)
+32 to Life

[color=orange]Ber Rune[/color]

[color=orange]Ist Rune[/color]

[color=orange]Ohm Rune[/color]

[color=orange]Sur Rune[/color]

-charms

-small charms
Items: ;Class=Charm;ContainString=Small Charm;Nothing;Nothing;Nothing
-large charms
Items: ;Class=Charm;ContainString=Large Charm;Nothing;Nothing;Nothing
-grand charms
Items: ;Class=Charm;ContainString=Grand Charm;Nothing;Nothing;Nothing

-runes
Items: ;Class=Rune;Nothing;Nothing;Nothing;Nothing

-misc
Items: ;Class=Gem;Nothing;Nothing;Nothing;Nothing
Items: ;Nothing;Nothing;Nothing;Nothing;Nothing

hmm... think i discribed it pretty good.

okay... the charm bug is gone now. no idea why(and hope it's gone forever)
but the rune bug still exists.
should i try adding every rune by itself like:
Items: ;Class=Rune;ContainString= Ist Rune;Nothing;Nothing;Nothing
Items: ;Class=Rune;ContainString= Ber Rune;Nothing;Nothing;Nothing
etc etc etc?

Okay also fixed the last bug:
if you have this line somewhere:
Items: ;Nothing;Nothing;Nothing;Nothing;Nothing

make sure it is at the very end of your tradelist template, else adria will first add all remaining items into that tab.
result: no items left for the remaining tabs you add after this!

Last edited:

The new version is great! lol I know it's a little late for suggestions for this round, but maybe in the next release down the road.. could you implement something like a quest log record for the characters somehow? maybe when a character is added, just have it create a Class: Quests inside that character's data file, the "items" of which could be the names of the quests.. idk just an idea :) would be helpful to know which chars have imbue/socket quests available..

Oh also, I think I read it somewhere earlier in this thread..about somehow detecting free space left on a character or something to that effect. I was thinking, maybe just have an option in the "Right click >> Edit Character" dialog that you could click when a character is full (maybe it could italicize the character name in the view at the left to distinguish it from the non-full characters)

Great software! I use it all the time :) Thanks you two.

Last edited:

@scheissdreck: There's an error in the function that determines if an item belongs to an item node, basically it only looks for the "containstring" argument inside the list of mods, not the item name. Will be fixed in the next version but for now use the "LackString" isntead ... as that one is correctly done and will look in the item name too (just add "LackString=Small Charm" and "LackString=Large Charm" for the node intended for grand charms).

Will see over the export function too in the next release.

The containstring and lackstring filters are case sensitive and exact compairson so "ContainString= Ist Rune" will result in nothing as there should be no space before "Ist". Still as said it doesn't check the item name atm, so you'll have to distinguish the items using something from its list of mods/properties.

About the 4x nothing node, yeah, meant to be like that. The printer goes through the nodes from top to bottom of the template, and each item will be placed in the first node where it fulfills all the conditions. The 4x nothing node is meant to be placed last as the final net catching all items that weren't placed in another node before it reached the end of the template.

@alogwe: Thanks for the suggestion, we can of course not automate the process of handling a quest log, but we'll see if we can come up with any other practical system for it.

The current "inventory space" function is accessed from the ingame window, just hit F2 when you have a character selected in the items tab, sorry about the lack of documentation.

Last edited:

Thanks for this app. Great job.

Just trying it out and I found some issues regarding autofix:

1)
I have the autofix enabled. in the correction section of the ini file it says:
i);u
However if I am scanning a Runic Talons, which is recognized as Ri)nic Valon it does not replace " i)" by "u"

NB: It was the Runeword Malice in a Runic Talons, so the words Runic Talons were in the collor gray
2)
When I add Valons;Talons it does not work either.

3)
And a Skullder´s Ire was regognized as Ider´s Ire.
When I added Ider´s;Skullder´s that did not work. However when I added Ider;Skullder (without "´s") it did work fine.

Question:
I saw in one of the posts in this threat that you guys were working on a group function especially handy for runes and gems. So 30 thuls is reported as 1 line instead of 30. Is this already implemented in 4.2.3?

Suggestion: In general be able to add metadata for accounts, characters and items
Probably the most easy way would be to add a comment field to accounts, characters and items.
This way you would be able to add things like selffound for a HR, or trade on ETF (or traded on battlenet) for items, things like mule char for a character, and things like shared account or trade account

Probably asked before but could not find it ... is there a way to back up your data ?

Last edited:

Thanks for notifying me of that problem. As I consider the autofix function as a critical component I decided to fix it and upload a new version asap = available now in the first post.

While I was at it that error scheissdreck mentioned regarding containstring was fixed too. :cloud9:

I saw in one of the posts in this threat that you guys were working on a group function especially handy for runes and gems. So 30 thuls is reported as 1 line instead of 30. Is this already implemented in 4.2.3?
If it was about the tradelist printer then yes, there's an item grouping function that works for any type of item, gems and runes included ofc. Was that it?

Suggestion: In general be able to add metadata for accounts, characters and items
Probably the most easy way would be to add a comment field to accounts, characters and items.
This way you would be able to add things like selffound for a HR, or trade on ETF (or traded on battlenet) for items, things like mule char for a character, and things like shared account or trade account

Probably asked before but could not find it ... is there a way to back up your data ?
Thanks for suggestion, we'll look into it when it's time to start working on another major update.

You can back the data up by going to the data folder, there's a sub folder containing one .all file and then files named after your accounts and characters, those are the ones holding the data.

Kijya, thanks for the update. FYI the autofix works fine now!
Regarding the grouping, i thougth it was also nice to be able to group in the database, where you can group same items with the exact same stats like gems and runes
Also it would be nice th have a special grouping feature for special jewels: "crap jewels"

Thanks for mentioning wich datafiles to backup. I already thought these files were the files to backup, but now I am sure so I don't forget one. Maybe it's also good to backup the *txt files (if you define a lot of AbbreviateNames/stats or OCRautofix.

Thanks again

edit:
Kijya I found in this new version an new issue:
after scanning 1 item the OCR engine turns off and I have to reactivate it again with F12

Last edited:

Oops, sorry about that left a debug line in the code, removed it and reuploaded.

Grouping items in the database, not quite sure how I'd do that in a good way to be honest.

In the main grid one way would be to have two modes, one for the current setup, and another with a column for "Count" and all identical items hidden. The code shouldn't be to hard to write, but a bit more CPU needed to load items to the grid. The drag and drop functions would have to be edited to understand that dragging the "representative" rune means dragging them all.

Regarding the backup of abbreviations etc, I am planing to increase the default list that comes with the program. I was however hoping that users could fill in some of the gaps. I'll probably make a small application to merge such lists, and ask for lists from the users before another major release.

As for crap jewels, not sure how I'd make the program understand what a crap jewel is, it depends on the users perspective after all.

super, thanks, will try it again later.

Edit: I can confirm now that the bug with deactivating OCR is solved...thanks

I am sure formum memebers are willing to contribute to the abbreviationslists etc. even more when you provide a merge tool.
Another option is to create a new post (if allowed) with a alphabethic list that formum members can contribute to... no small application necessary.
Let me know how you plan to do this...

edit:
In reaction on this "As for crap jewels, not sure how I'd make the program understand what a crap jewel is, it depends on the users perspective after all."

How about searching in your databese on jewel. all the jewels of all you're chars appear (ofc this depends on your search configuration). Then select manualy (using shift of ctrl). Then one of the rightclick options would be convert to crap jewel. Ofc even beter would be using the metadata mentioned earlier: all the item statistics still excist but you add an extra field (or add crape jewel to the commentfield). In the tradelist creator you have the option to group by crap jewel

Last edited:

Making a merge tool will be easy enough and it will be less error prone. I've tried getting txt file help before and it didn't do too well to be honest, however I'm sure it will be far easier to get people to upload their lists then to ask them to edit a shared one. :whistling:

I'm starting to think we may need another place to get the info sorted, having it all here works but by now there's a lot of "lost" knowledge hidden in the previous 40 pages of posts ... I'm currently considering whether to start a blog or not.

Regarding crap jewels, adding a function that marks items as crap jewels in their description would be easy enough, but I'm still thinking ... :scratchchin:

For tradelists you've got the contain- and lackstring filters for items, so just marking an item with the string "Crap" and then using those could allow you to group them.

Using 4.2.4, 'Insert' and Function keys stop working randomly. I have to restart Adria to get it working again.

Also, in the Tradelist Maker, when you check 'Colorize Item Names' and 'Colorize Item Mods' while 'No Static Mods' is checked, it leaves "lete]" text everywhere a stat was removed.

Last edited:

Kijya, maybe another suggestion (don't know if this is suggested before..):
The ability to move an item from 1 account/character to another account/char

Also the option to configure how a character is created. Eg if you create a character now, it's always expansion, ladder, softcore. Maybe you always play hardcore, so you have to manually change all new chars from soft to hardcore.

Last edited:

Using 4.2.4, 'Insert' and Function keys stop working randomly. I have to restart Adria to get it working again.

Also, in the Tradelist Maker, when you check 'Colorize Item Names' and 'Colorize Item Mods' while 'No Static Mods' is checked, it leaves "lete]" text everywhere a stat was removed.
Cannot help you regarding the error, I'd need more info to have a chance at guessing what it could be.

Noticed, I'll look the colortags function over when I've got time, in the meantime have a look at this:
http://www.purediablo.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7641199#post7641199

Kijya, maybe another suggestion (don't know if this is suggested before..):
The ability to move an item from 1 account/character to another account/char

Also the option to configure how a character is created. Eg if you create a character now, it's always expansion, ladder, softcore. Maybe you always play hardcore, so you have to manually change all new chars from soft to hardcore.
You can move items between characters by selecting them in the main grid and dragging them onto one in the account/character treeview.

Indeed, being able to change the default settings for a character would be a good idea, will keep it in mind.

This is a great app to start with. Thanks alot. But...

Can someone tell me how I make tradelists with the new version? I just can't get the tradelist maker to make me a tradelist. Tried with runes, uniques, rares, class only... nothing works. Doubleclicked every available template, nothing happens.

There's a "Print" button above the templates. We did have double click to print a template before, in case you got that instruction from one of my previous posts here, but it was changed before the first release of the new printer.

Kijya,

here are some autofix words I use:
[Corrections]
i);u
I);U
Ider;Skullder
Valon;Talon
Credend;Credendum
Vhresher;Tresher
Uusk;Dusk
)usk;Dusk