Adria - Inventory Management System

Re: Adria - Inventory Management System

Every time after scanning 6 items..of any type..the program becomes unresponsive.

Cannot remove window via F12, cannot scan anymore..nothing. Have to close the program and reopen it.

Have to scan 6 items then reload the program. Please fix...

Running on Windows 7. Tried running as admin, as well as compatibility mode for every single version of windows ever.

Same issue on all of them.

Try going to settings->OCR and select dynamic instead of static getletter function.

iirc it was that which solved the same problem when another user had it while using win7. I don't see why it would slove it to be honest, but as long as it works.

When using the dynamic getletter function you have to define each letter as the program comes across them the first time, but it should be more accurate then the static one.

Gonna try out the new version now. I'll post results later.

I'm gonna try scanning my Low rune mule, both my RW mules, a Set item mule and my uniq weapon mule. Also I scan few pgms.

Okay, for example, in the past I had huge issues scanning RW's like superior paladin base spirits with base resistances, now they work flawlessly!

Hi,

I've just tried to get this working. It looks great but I have a bit of a problem: whenever I try to move my cursor over the floating window that has item(f7) etc. as tabs, the window moves to another part of the screen(!) No matter what I do I can't navigate to that box so I've not been able to get very far yet!

Any ideas?

Cheers

Pif

Okay, for example, in the past I had huge issues scanning RW's like superior paladin base spirits with base resistances, now they work flawlessly!
Glad you find it to perform better then previous time you used adria, not sure in which update that particular issue was fixed but anyhow. :wink:

Hi,

I've just tried to get this working. It looks great but I have a bit of a problem: whenever I try to move my cursor over the floating window that has item(f7) etc. as tabs, the window moves to another part of the screen(!) No matter what I do I can't navigate to that box so I've not been able to get very far yet!

Any ideas?

Cheers

Pif
It is meant to do that, basically as a precaution so you don't click it by mistake and cause d2 to minimize. To get you started on how to use it it is best to have a look at the video in the second post of this thread. Sadly documentation is a bit lacking atm, sorry about that.

Hi,

Any ideas?

Cheers

Pif
That tabs have an F key on title for a reason!!!
Use keyboard to enter information as shown in the caption or press F1 for more help.

THREE exclamation marks? Excuse me, I'm sure :badteeth:

Not sure what you mean though - I can use the function keys to change the tabs but I'm having problems adding an item. if I mouseover an item in the game (windowed) and hit the insert key while I have the item/f7 pane active, nothing happens. f1 shows me that insert SHOULD add the item.

I'm probably doing something daft but I really don't know what.. :confused:

Cheers

Pif

Hi Kijya,

Nope, that's not it. I've already watched the video and I can create accounts and characters, I just can't add items using INSERT.

Don't worry though it's probably something odd with my setup. Very speedy response by you both BTW. Very impressive!

Thanks

Pif

Ah ha - it's working. I think I had navigated to the account name, not the character name when I was inserting. Sorry for wasting your time!

Cheers

Pif

First you need to add some chars (using F8 pane) then select a char in F7 pane and then press insert key over the item.

Every time after scanning 6 items..of any type..the program becomes unresponsive.

Cannot remove window via F12, cannot scan anymore..nothing. Have to close the program and reopen it.

Have to scan 6 items then reload the program. Please fix...

Running on Windows 7. Tried running as admin, as well as compatibility mode for every single version of windows ever.

Same issue on all of them.

I found a temporary solution for this. Add 3-4 items, then press F12 and start over. It works for about 15 items, then you have to restart Adria again (thanks to the autosave function you don't have do to it all over)

Just keep track of what items you have scanned and it's working!

That's weird ... i also use w7 and i don't have this problem; though i'm working under an admin account.

Hi,
Just installed this after luckily stumbling upon it...

5 mins after install, I have a full mule account fully itemised!

Thank you very much for this, it's fantastic!

Last edited:

Inside the application? You cannot. Unless you change the theme on ur system.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High