Adria - Inventory Management System

Re: Adria - Inventory Management System

Adria's doesn't scan Eth Titan's Revenge, it gives a bunch of letter as the name, and my cursor was totally off the image. I also tried moving it around as well, still didn't record.
It scans fine for me, does other items scan for you? Also:

If the guides and videos cannot help then you can ask us directly here. When asking for help resolving an error please post a screenshot (print screen => paste into paint) of how Adria looks just before it happens. Also please post the contents of the error log called "Adria.log" located in your data folder (path found in Adria menu: Application=>Settings=>general tab)[FONT=Arial, sans-serif].[/FONT]

[size=+1]Update maybe tomorrow[/size]
Think I've got it up and running with the new changes now, but delaying it a bit, hoping to get it tested on a multimonitor system once again before release as I had to make some adjustments to the "multimon fix" perviously added.

Last edited:

This looks like a really nice program,
But when i start it it and press F12 nothing happens, it just types "OCR engine not started"
I have installed the controller pack. Also tried deactivating my anti virus but nothing helps.

Do you know what could be the problem? Running it on windows vista

This looks like a really nice program,
But when i start it it and press F12 nothing happens, it just types "OCR engine not started"
I have installed the controller pack. Also tried deactivating my anti virus but nothing helps.

Do you know what could be the problem? Running it on windows vista
Have you got a D2 window open? If the program cannot find a window captioned "Diablo II"* then it will not open the ingamewindow.

*: Caption to search for can be changed in the settings.

Edit: np, glad you got it working.

Last edited:

There is a new build available here: http://code.google.com/p/adriad2

This location will probably be the new "home" of the project, meaning that intermediary builds as well as final releases will be published there. Also please report bugs or requests using "issues" system available there so we can follow them easier.

For now new builds announcements will be published also here.

Kijya/JustAPlayer,

first of all: thanks for the new additions. Some questions regarding these additions:
- you can mark an character as full. However this is only visible as you edit the character. Is it possible to display this in the character folder listing. Eg if you are your character is named "Example" and you have marked it as full, then in the character folder listing it would say: "Example (full)"
- Same story for metadata. Say the same character has meta data "mule char" then it would display in the character folder list: "Example (full - mule char)" or you guys think it's to complicated becuase of the length, you could also make the metadata visible as mouse over text
- As above: if you mark an item as not for trade, this is only visible when you edit the item, can this be made visible when you mouse over the item?
- If you mark an item not for trade, i'd expect when creating a tradelist there would be an option in edit node, section reduce text "no items marked as "NFT" and the default value checked. However I was not able to find this.
- is there an easy way to search for items in the metadata, using the search function I would like te be able to search for all items marked as not for sale or all items with this not checked, or in the case I use metadata of items to add things like crap jewel, then it would be nice to search for all jewels with "crap jewel" in metadata

edit:
backup data only backups char's but not ini files

Last edited:

- you can mark an character as full. However this is only visible as you edit the character. Is it possible to display this in the character folder listing. Eg if you are your character is named "Example" and you have marked it as full, then in the character folder listing it would say: "Example (full)"
- Same story for metadata. Say the same character has meta data "mule char" then it would display in the character folder list: "Example (full - mule char)" or you guys think it's to complicated becuase of the length, you could also make the metadata visible as mouse over text
- As above: if you mark an item as not for trade, this is only visible when you edit the item, can this be made visible when you mouse over the item?
Indeed kinda pointless to have those options without them being displayed somewhere. We'll think of something and make a small update once we've implemented it.

- If you mark an item not for trade, i'd expect when creating a tradelist there would be an option in edit node, section reduce text "no items marked as "NFT" and the default value checked. However I was not able to find this.
I added a global checkbox for it in the "other" tab. Didn't think it would be relevant to have at the node setting level, am I wrong?
- is there an easy way to search for items in the metadata, using the search function I would like te be able to search for all items marked as not for sale or all items with this not checked, or in the case I use metadata of items to add things like crap jewel, then it would be nice to search for all jewels with "crap jewel" in metadata
The search functions have not been edited so, nope, not yet, will add.

edit:
Indeed ... will edit.

Kijya/JustAPlayer,

first of all: thanks for the new additions. Some questions regarding these additions:

edit:

Please make issues out of these in the new location http://code.google.com/p/adriad2/issues/list

It will be much easier to follow each request, prioritize them and make plans for next releases based on them. Please open one issue for each request if possible.

ok I will do that.

Note: It seems that I can only create new issues of the type defect and you cannot edit an issue you have created (you can add comment though)...

Last edited:

I added a global checkbox for it in the "other" tab. Didn't think it would be relevant to have at the node setting level, am I wrong?
Yes that's what I meant only did not expected it on the " other tab". However now I've found it it works perfect.

Thanks!

hey, i just downloaded the new version 4.3.0 and this is my first install of this software, and i am getting an error: An error occurred while trying to replace the existing file: DeleteFile failed: code 5. Access is denied. File is RICHTX32.OCX i am using win7 64bit, I am the admin so i should have all access to add and remove files from my computer. any idea why this is happening?

thanks.

edit: nm i had a bad admin settings, i created a new admin and installed and it worked. guess i need to redo my admins :) thanks for the help! lol cant wait to use this.

Last edited:

Glad you got that part sorted out before I had a chance to help, since I wouldn't have known what to do exactly. :whistling:

Btw for adria to run you'll need to have the codejock control package installed, the right version is on the same page as the adria download. Hmm I need to get an installation page on the wiki written ...

Hi there,
i just downloaded the setup.exe, installed it, downloaded Codejock Xtreme Suite Professional Edition - Trial and installed it. when i now click on adria.exe windows says me "Adria doesn't work anymore" and closes the window. I run it as an admin and tried to run it under win xp sp2/3 but always the same error.

plz help me! need this tool really much!!

regards

I don't know how can i help u there unless i can see what happens. I suggest to have a look here: www.teamviewer.com and if u are confident enough to see eachother on a help session (private ofc). Otherwise you will have to give me some debugview logs and system logs.

I don't know how can i help u there unless i can see what happens. I suggest to have a look here: www.teamviewer.com and if u are confident enough to see eachother on a help session (private ofc). Otherwise you will have to give me some debugview logs and system logs.

well windows itself (i use windows 7) doesn't give me any error logs or something, how can i get any?
could u help me via email or icq or something?that would be really great! just send me a private message with email adress or icq number...

thanks for ur help!

Control Panel - Administrative Tools - Event Viewer
there you have application and system tabs
you need to find the entries for a failed execution of Adria

and btw starting with vista (so win 7 too) admin account is not really admin (as long as UAC is on) and u have to right click on Adria and use "run as admin" (even if ur account is admin).

for debug log use this application: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896647.aspx
start it, then start adria and wait until it fails; then save the data from this app as file and attach it.

ok,
just as a note, i already run adria as an admin from the begin with.

well i found the failed adria execution and copied the details and attached the file. (hope its not to hard cause its german...)

for the debug log, i downloaded the program, started it and then tried to start adria. same error but in the debug viewer nothing changed and there was nothing to save. did i do wrong with just run the debug viewer and then start adria?

noone here who maybe knows how to fix it?
if u tell me how i can try to get some more error logs but dunno how...

PLZ!

I think your best bet to get it working is to install teamviewer and show justaplayer what/when/how the error occurs exactly in a remote support session. It's always easier to understand those things once you've got it in front of you rather then in a user description or error log.

If you wish I could try assisting you using teamviewer this weekend, as I understand german maybe I can be of some help, but justaplayer is more likely to understand the meaning behind windows error messages.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High