A ROSE by any other name - Item Find Thread April 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shuffleblast awesome dude. Just keep going. You never know what's gonna drop. Actually the same run as my Ber rune dropped, I was thinking, quite annoyed actually, that I never found Ber rune and I'm probably not gonna find it. SAME RUN!

Couple of gems in LK today on the untwinked windy:
Code:
 Amber Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Required Level: 39
Fingerprint: 0xba67b7c4
Item Level: 83
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+17 to Life
Lightning Resist +11%

Scintillating Jewel of Carnage
Jewel
Required Level: 26
Fingerprint: 0xecb7a5c6
Item Level: 80
+12 to Maximum Damage
Cold Resist +13%
Lightning Resist +13%
Fire Resist +13%
Poison Resist +13%

And a gul from a mob that I felt had it coming

EDIT: Suppose I should add now that I picked up a Sur from a chest almost immediately after posting this, but now just a ferw minutes ago I picked up another Sur rune, this time from a boss:

I've been popping bosses to keep things at least somewhat interesting. Just a Lo rune away from enigma. I must say that farming it has been most tedious on this guy on any enigmas I've made. Granted, I've only made two. It just dawned upon me that all the enigmas I've made have been have been on untwinked chars, but that's beside the point that making this one has sucked. But in the end, I'm happy that I've gotten a handful of good charms out of it.

Last edited:
Did some prismatic amulet rolling in 1.07 before the RFL:
View attachment 9070
Decent, I'd say ;)

Then I rolled some Runic Talons in 1.10a:
View attachment 9071
Okay, definitely very cool but why the hell it couldn't have spawned with +LS instead :mad: I spent all my amethysts and diamonds but seeing things like this makes me want to move more gems to 1.10a instead of trying some rings with them in 1.07...

One plain of quickness after many spawned with only 2 sockets and quickness. Maybe I'll do that 3fpa Bearsin someday.

It's a berserker set axe!
nv38Icl.png

Still have only found a Gul, Ist and Mal (other than the dozens of mid runes) over the last week doing LK runs in my spare time. Haven't done a ton of runs, but definitely not having any luck as far as runes go.

I did find this yesterday though:

Scintillating Jewel
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x8e0af5ff
Cold Resist +15%
Lightning Resist +15%
Fire Resist +15%
Poison Resist +15%

And 5 minutes ago, while working on clearing nightmare on my level 60 bowzon, I found this beautiful charm while passing through LK in nightmare:

Shimmering Small Charm of Greed
Small Charm
Required Level: 25
Fingerprint: 0xe8908081
Item Level: 52
All Resistances +5
9% Extra Gold from Monsters

Last edited:
Ethereal 35% 'Spirit', copies 3-6.. :rolleyes:

That was a lot of fun burning all those runes. I didn't realize that defense is still a variable, since copy #1 and #2 were both exactly 303 def. (1.07 ethereal are always the same def) So, max def is gonna be 333? 148 x 1.5 = 222 x 1.5 = 333? That 325 is up there.. not sure if I should keep re-rolling that one to try and get a 35%/+8 absorb? or hold out for 330+ .. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Last night I decided to do some running with my untwinked 99'er because I just wanted to make sure I didnt get too rusty. I like to do some Meph, Shenk/Eldritch, Pindle runs on P1 just to get the hands and wrists a little loosened up. My Shenk/Eldritch map is pretty good as just above Eldritch is Sharptooth Slayer, and just a couple ports away is the special chest. I killed the champ pack by the special chest and this:
View attachment 9080

Yessss.... Would have been a nice drop from Cows in round 1 to get my score up, but I will take it!!!

A nice little charm as well. I wish it had been something other than cold resist, but I like maxed resists regardless.
View attachment 9081

Yeah man, I am getting there. What sucks is that most nights I get rolling along in CS it’s time to go to bed. The XP bar is steadily creeping towards the start of the mini menu, which is kinda like a marker for me in these longer levels. I just gotta work on efficiency, as always!!! I have you @PhineasB and plenty others to thank for the inspiration.

Still have only found a Gul, Ist and Mal (other than the dozens of mid runes) over the last week doing LK runs in my spare time. Haven't done a ton of runs, but definitely not having any luck as far as runes go.

I did find this yesterday though:

Scintillating Jewel
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x8e0af5ff
Cold Resist +15%
Lightning Resist +15%
Fire Resist +15%
Poison Resist +15%

And 5 minutes ago, while working on clearing nightmare on my level 60 bowzon, I found this beautiful charm while passing through LK in nightmare:

Shimmering Small Charm of Greed
Small Charm
Required Level: 25
Fingerprint: 0xe8908081
Item Level: 52
All Resistances +5
9% Extra Gold from Monsters

What you wrote in your post isn't visible for me, unless I mark the text.

All of you in the RFL are stealing the rune luck! Stop it! I ran LK for 5 hours after work today and haven't found a rune above Lum. Not nice.

Have found these though, but it doesn't make up for it:

Code:
Superior Shadow Bow
Two Hand Damage: 16 - 64
Durability: 20 of 28
Required Level: 47
Required Strength: 52
Required Dexterity: 188
Fingerprint: 0xb011e41a
10% Enhanced Damage
4 Sockets (0 used) 

Captain's Grand Charm of Life
Grand Charm
Required Level: 42
Fingerprint: 0xb58b5e0e
+1 to Offensive Aura Skills (Paladin Only)
+8 to Life 

... or was it this one that I found today..?

Captain's Grand Charm of Life
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0xbd01bf12
+1 to Offensive Aura Skills (Paladin Only)
+9 to Life 

can't remember which because they're both in Gnosis' one-way gomule stash, made for posterity

Graverobber's Grand Charm of Craftmanship
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x61eb52d7
+1 to Summoning Skills (Necromancer Only)
+1 to Maximum Damage

Spiritual Grand Charm of Inertia
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x69c78f7d
+1 to Shape-Shifting Skills (Druid Only)
+7% Faster Run/Walk

My bro, LK, you know you want to drop a Sur or Ber so I can go on with the killing and whatnot

I also made this today, but I had to cube up the Ko rune I was saving for HOTO (I have the other rune, and flails drop so often for me that I'm waiting for an ethereal one. Anyways, if one does drop eth 4os, I'll just wait for the nexct Ko, I suppose...) Play with using an extended stash for storage definitely makes things tricky at times. Yes, I had the two Fal previously on hand to cube up to Lem for this, in case a Ko dorpped first, but because I'm getting impatient with this junk today, I just went for it. Curse my unusable extended stash and my abundance of Ko and Fal runes in it.

Code:
Lawbringer
Broad Sword
AmnLemKo
One Hand Damage: 7 - 14
Durability: 32 of 32
Required Level: 43
Required Strength: 48
Fingerprint: 0x2b2aabd9
20% Chance to cast level 15 Decrepify on striking
Level 17 Sanctuary Aura When Equipped
-50% Target Defense
Adds 150 - 210 Fire Damage
Adds 130 - 180 Cold Damage Over 6 Secs (144 Frames)
7% Life stolen per hit
Slain Monsters Rest in Peace
+237 Defense vs. Missile
+10 to Dexterity
75% Extra Gold from Monsters
3 Sockets (3 used)
Socketed: Amn Rune
Socketed: Lem Rune
Socketed: Ko Rune

I'm so close to a worthwhile update in the untwinked 99er thread, I can taste it. Tastes like my keyboard.

What you wrote in your post isn't visible for me, unless I mark the text.

I have no clue why or how it became invisible text like it did, but I fixed it lol. I had to copy it all and change the font to white. I didn't do anything out of the unusual, unless by accident, but it somehow turned out like that. Weird.

Just found this in the Pits, any use for it? All I can think of is for a bowazon, socketed with 40/15s. Sure looks cool at least :confused:

Of course if this was on bnet 10 years ago it would've found use for the lvl39 mid level dueling bracket.

edit: huh, ilvl 72, guess it wasn't the Pits...can't remember where it dropped.

Code:
Prismatic Coronet of the Whale
Coronet
Defense: 39
Durability: 17 of 30
Required Level: 39
Fingerprint: 0xb8fc8db3
Item Level: 72
+100 to Life
All Resistances +20

Last edited:
Lovely round numbers (once the durability is back at 30 mind you). I've allways wanted to create a character, where all equipment had only nice round numbers.
It would be a challenge to say the least to make such a character work, but looking at the equipment would be pleasing to the eye (at least my eye).

@mir Epic drop. What are the odds of that happening ?!

@Jocular In the end it probably won't be BiS, but it's definitely a cool item. Could be definitely be very useful for a magic only or themed character. Put two Sols in the sockets (does it get two sockets?) and you have a very well rounded defensive piece of gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High