1.07 News, Info and Gossip

Am I right with the numbers when I say that Swordguard can't be racked from NM LK? I need something big for my barbs =)

m4ke

You are correct...NM LK is alvl55, so racks there give ilvl54 items, which is just high enough to drop Executioner Swords(qlvl54), but not quite high enough to drop Swordguard(qlvl55)! You should be able to rack it from NM Upper Kurast on...

Not sure if you're aware, but barb mercs work better with 1h swords, hitting twice with normal attack instead of just once with a 2h sword...if you're in NM LK, I'd suggest racking a Coldsteel Eye (unique cutlass with 50%CB and slow) instead...

WoRG

Thanks!

I'm racking in NM LK because my characters are too low lvl for Hell in my opinion. Except that lvl65 LF zon ofcource. So my barb mercs are also at low level and they cannot even equip best 2h sword I can buy =)

I think I'll level all more before going on Hell.

I tried that Raven thing with barb merc but at first and last run he died 3 times and finally I got the kill (how else =). Hat & body are Ptopazed so not much protection from there. And -resall at Hell I think they are not ready yet.

I'll keep my eyes open for cutlass racks..Just rushed a pack of 42's to Hell so they do racking in NM LK. Found today UK map with Titans and HoZ racks in same room =) They need different count of 'ticks' and I haven't yet tested if I can pop both in the same run.

m4ke

Looks good! Shame it takes so much manipulation, but at least they're both Class-Specific, which should only take half as many runs to drop as normal uniques!

WoRG

Some progress..

View attachment 14770

Runcounter didn't count but it shows total time of 00:45:05 =)

Code:
Titan's Revenge
Ceremonial Javelin
Throw Damage: 19 to 68
One-Hand Damage: 22 to 56
Quantity: 80
(Amazon Only)
Required Dexterity: 118
Required Level: 42
Javelin Class - Fast Attack Speed
Item Version: Expansion
Item Level: 55
Fingerprint: 0x10e6c249
+15 to Strength
+30 to Life
+60% Enhanced Damage
Adds 20-30 lightning damage
Knockback
+2 to Amazon Skill Levels
+1 to Javelin and Spear Skills (Amazon Only)
Replenishes Quantity
Only +1 to jav. I need more =) And maybe some golden shield shows up also.

m4ke

What traps tick the rack drop?? Shock Web doesn't or is it just user error?

Also noticed that boots has no kick damage and the damage is same on LCS if I switch War Boots to Sigons. Nice.

She's my first and last rushed sin if she is no use at all =)

m4ke

What traps tick the rack drop?? Shock Web doesn't or is it just user error?
All traps do, including those from a Master or Shadow. (Shock web is not a trap.)
Summoning a Shadow Warrior/Master will also tick racks, and casting Blade Sentinel also ticks racks. :) Note that Blade Sentinel ticks racks multiple times (3 or 4 iirc).

@Fruit Thanks for the info. Now some moomoo farm that I can put a point in CBS (is that a trap?)

@WoRG I found one cutlass rack. And of coz I need some extra too..
View attachment 14787

I kinda like those houses =) This is in Bazaar though. And zon again =)

Edit: Those take total 5 decoys.

m4ke

Is there something wrong with the edit system?? I can't edit my posts sometimes. I have no edit box for text.

Anyway run 168:
View attachment 14818

Maybe a little more with her =)

m4ke

I just finished reading this thread =) I can confirm that a rusher gets too the rune reward over and over again (bug).

Also called my sorc to run racks in NM. Run 89:
View attachment 14827
Stopped after that. Maybe I continue now. 19,3s avg runtime from a4 to LK and back to a4. Maybe I should learn to use TK to take WP's =) Walking with low FRW in A4 base takes few seconds.

m4ke

Edit: Run 150:
View attachment 14829
I think those racks like me =)

Edit2: Run 229:
View attachment 14830
Can't wait to get to the Hell =)

Edit3: Run 286:
View attachment 14831
=)

Last edited:
HI guys,

had lost some motivation after I´ve ripped my Sorc! Had lvled a Nec to 73, a Druid to 4x and a Ma to 2x, but nothing was as good as a Sorc! Than I played some PoD! Now I´ve started a Sorc, that´s luckily alrdy quested to NM A2 and has Staff!

This time I´m definitly using ES! Also I still have my Valor, so I plan on maxing a Armor! Which one should I use, Shiver or Chilling?

€: Am I right that MSLBs can´t spawn in LK?

Kind Regards
Daniel

Last edited:
MS LE birds can spawn I think

edit: shiver (iirc) slows enemy attacks down before they even connect so it is superior generally

Doin Halls of Pain now as I almost died in LK with my Nec! Decided to hit ESC before I was hit, and still got hitted below 50% HP! In Halls of Pain no Uniques spawn and the monsters are super easy! Just don´t hit Evil Urnes. Found a 25-33% Chance ~22avg. seconds Shako wrack! So eather I´ll hit Nightmare or a Shako!

€: I´m 1000 Runz in and got somewhat better in getting shakos...My Inventory is full, tho no more gambling! Found 4 Sigons Boots from that wrack! -.-

€2: Thx RNGeeeeeesus:

Tripple dura if some1 is wondering!

Last edited:
-.-

Dunno if I shall give up:
!This is as many Shakos/min as I can get!

€: And I hit Nighhtmare cause I was frustrated! Was almost 10hours in!

Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High