Single Player D2R News round up

Problem with equipping an item to mercenary with lowered requirements:
I lowered the dex/str requirement of a magic partizan with two -15% req jewels so that my merc could wield it.
When I drop the item to the weapon slot, it's red. Merc's damage is also his base damage without any weapons. Once I re-equip his helmet or armor the weapon is enabled / not red anymore and damage is based on the weapon's damage.

Haven't tested yet whether the merc is actually dealing damage with the weapon or not. Edit: yes he is.

Also as an additional note, neither helm nor armor were giving dex or str in this case. Just plain normal items.

Last edited:
I'm having problems with screenshots. I re-mapped the button to [ and ] keys, but now I can't find anything.

Can someone tell me how they are named and where they are stored?

I'm having problems with screenshots. I re-mapped the button to [ and ] keys, but now I can't find anything.

It worked for me without any issues with the print screen button.

They are stored in “my documents” in the Diablo folder.

Hmm nothing there. I can’t use the default as it doesn’t exist on the Mac

I found mine in: Documents --> Diablo II --> Screenshots

Not the Diablo II Resurrected Folder in Windows (C: ), Program Files (x86)

And yes, mine too are named 'Screenshot001' and so on.

I just lost my SPF tournament character, they won't load.

Also deleted my shared HC stash as well. (I was using it as extended for first tournament character.

• Sad
Reactions: Grisu
I just lost my SPF tournament character, they won't load.

Also deleted my shared HC stash as well. (I was using it as extended for first tournament character.
Tried a restore and everything is gone now. Not even a way to restore.

My character I transferred over was still playable, so I'm going to make any new character and transfer over from now on. If there isn't a fix this week....

@maxicek two ideas, haven't tested either though:
1) Run in windowed mode and try using the snipping tool (Shift+WIndows+S hotkey). I could't get it to work when running D2R in fullscreen mode, but windowed mode may.
2) Maybe there's a way to reassign map "Print" to a different key in the system generally? Probably would require some 3rd party app though..

FYI the game briefly "freezes" for a split second when a screenshot was successfully taken, that's how I realized that only the "print" key worked.

Reactions: maxicek
I even tried disconneticting from the internet to see if loading times and s&e times were faster - spoiler: no.
yea its super random. now its back to normal. but it keeps the hope alive that there is a fix for this.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High