Single Player D2R News round up

Can someone explain how this DClone works?
I mean you just sell a Soj in any act? And where is Dclone supposed to appear?

Once you summon him, is there anything you should be aware of?
Does he disappear if you die or something?

Trying to buy the game through paypal but it constantly gives me an error. 😭
@ffs can spend few hours trying various scenarii.

Reactions: teddeeboy
Here's an unofficial list from Blizzard forums, I follow news about D2R pretty closely and it's pretty solid.

1. WSG, Ebug, Strength, NHAM(?) & Sin Trap Bugs Removed (we should get a list of all soon)
I like most of the changes, but why would they remove ebugging? I always thought it added an interesting option for endgame. Doesn't this just dumb down the game?

Can someone explain how this DClone works?
I mean you just sell a Soj in any act? And where is Dclone supposed to appear?
this I know - he appears in place of the first unique or super-unique I think. It seemed like going to Eldritch in A5 was a common place to go once you summon him.

don't know how long he sticks around or if he leaves when you die or anything else like that.

this I know - he appears in place of the first unique or super-unique I think. It seemed like going to Eldritch in A5 was a common place to go once you summon him.

don't know how long he sticks around or if he leaves when you die or anything else like that.
I know it defeats the purpose of the challenge, but is he still able to be cheesed by spawning him near CS's seal bosses?

I know it defeats the purpose of the challenge, but is he still able to be cheesed by spawning him near CS's seal bosses?
What challenge are you talking about? Building a smiter, selling an SoJ and holding left click for a minute? :ROFLMAO:

Now that it is live, could anyone tell me if open battlenet (or similar built in SP multiplay option) is available?
I assume not, but I still have a sliver of hope.

I don’t see it on the first post but I’m hearing that SP will require an internet connection?

Reactions: coju
@Jpy It works offline, too. I got my new laptop and got everything ready. The computer handles it really well, smooth even with high graphic settings. Damn it's a beatiful game. :)

Moved over a bunch of chars just for testing puposes. Did't take long to confirm that anything efficiency-related is going to be at least a little bit worse than legacy D2. For some type of runs it seems the difference will be very small though. Loading times aren't bad by any means, but going through game menus takes longer and loading screens are definitely a little slower

So yeah, reaffirmed my plan of moving over HC chars and future questing, maybe 1-2 basic farming chars in SC and a stash of essential runewords and S&Us. I do want to get Anni & Torch for each class and play around with some builds that I will bring forward one at a time. Otherwise, any MF and RF tounament/farming chars remain in D2L.

Since i was not able to acquire a decent graphics card -- curse coin mining for skyrocketing the price...
Has anyone tested if D2R can be run on a sub-par graphics card if the legacy graphics mode is enabled?

My worry is that whilst updating the graphics, the requirements for even the legacy mode has gone up as well...

just as an FYI, my current graphics card is Radeon RX 570.

@Gynli I'm on a Radeon Pro 560X and it runs OK so far in new fancy graphics. Don't know how that relates to your card.

A
Since i was not able to acquire a decent graphics card -- curse coin mining for skyrocketing the price...
Has anyone tested if D2R can be run on a sub-par graphics card if the legacy graphics mode is enabled?

My worry is that whilst updating the graphics, the requirements for even the legacy mode has gone up as well...

Can’t say for sure offhand but I can check when I get home if they’ve added it— GeForce Now may be an option.

Guys need help.. I just downloaded but when I try to run it it says that error that it doesn't meet the minimun requirements.

From what I found it's because I am on windows 7... Has anyone managed to run it successfully on win7?

That's so lame. :(
win7 is not supported. there was a work around but it got patched out.

Iam forced to upgrade to win10 aswell....

A

Can’t say for sure offhand but I can check when I get home if they’ve added it— GeForce Now may be an option.
Unfortunately it's not on GeForce Now.. that was my last hope before I realized I had to bite the bullet and order a new PC. :D

Reactions: Jpy and Babyhell
Unfortunately it's not on GeForce Now.. that was my last hope before I realized I had to bite the bullet and order a new PC. :D
Damn, that’s unfortunate that it wasn’t available at launch but I wouldn’t completely eliminate the possibility of it being added

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High