The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Tomatoes.
3KU7CH4.jpg

The DII sandwich trolley service is back.

We've had some heart to heart conversations around the last round of food poisoning and the impact the beatings has had on the children. I believe he's genuinely contrite, and has been reaching out to affected players to apologize.

While he won't be able to join Easter Bonnet Parades in the foreseeable future, he'd like to be able to use this site for its Diablo II pork products. This is where the community here really shines, and I'd like him to be able to do so.

If you have any concerns about this, please feel free to PM / start a conversation with me.

Thanks.

I'm concerned, Noodle. I want bacon sandwiches but they don't like people having bacon sandwiches here where I am. Please help (send bacon sandwiches).

Why in the name of all that is porky would you live where there are rabid anti-porcines?

It's OK, it's OK. It's not really a life out here so all is well :)

Thank you. You are always thinking of me and my weird, wannabe-Goth ways. ^_^ (I TRY SO HARD!!!! NOW GIVE ME MY LATEX!!) (although I am weird so that's cool)

I've got your Jig-a-Watt?? /shrugs /pffft /uncertain of corny joke

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, MY FORUM MEMBERS!!!!!! Here's your candy!!

/throws mini bags of Snickers

Now get out of my house and take your carpets with you!! THIS AIN'T A SCENE! IT'S A GD MURDER RITUAL!

I am looking forward to Thanksgiving break. I am also looking forward to going home for 3.5 weeks and reclaiming my sanity. IDK how well that last part will go since I will be around my loony family, but I'll try anyway. ;)

/takes down Halloween decor but leaves the autumn leaves and pumpkins
/excited for Christmas but not putting up Christmas decor until after Thanksgiving

I used to think I had a lot. Then it began to decline. Then I had a little and now I have none. I'm hoping to reclaim that little bit that I have lost, but chances are slim to none, especially with a boisterous five year old nephew that I will be seeing in the future and hanging out with a lot at that future time. He loves me though. I am his favorite. /cloud9

Because I lost my sanity, I am growing grey hairs... I found my first one on Halloween 2016 and they have slowly been appearing more and more. I'm hoping to look like a sexy older version of Rogue, eventually, because she's my favorite. ^_^ But since I don't have the red hair... I guess a brunette version will have to do. :p

I gather Noodle's hair treatment involves strangulation.

The guy is a poet.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High