The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Mar 16, 2020
The Noodle Compound
After I get home tonight, or maybe tomorrow, I was thinking of adding (and prodding Noodle to do some stickying) a Mafia Games resource thread for us. It would be great if we could keep playing, but in order for this to work, we need regular hosts, and of course more people. that way, everyone gets a chance to play and we have enough hosts to keep things going. I was going to put up a thread with some links to general modding rules, startups, game mechanics and other useful articles.

Any ideas or thoughts?

Reactions: Leopold Stotch

Pyrotechnician

May 11, 2020
Pennsylvania
And now forever more, the very first page the noodle compound will be about strip teases, nudes, and fetishes. This is the epitome of the internet right here folks.

Edit: Oh, and don't forget robocop. Can't forget about robocop.

Reactions: djmbbandie
Mar 16, 2020
The Noodle Compound
In more serious news, I was doing some yard work yesterday using a hedge trimmer on some weeds in my back yard. Hedge trimmed my finger, the trimmer cut right through my glove, and deep into my finger. There's still a trail of blood drops here and there. As such, my key boarding is a bit off.

Lucky I was wearing gloves though, or it would have linkely cut tot he bone/fingernail area, or I would have lost part of my finger and had to change my name to stumpy.