Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

The cat isn't coming in tonight it seems. And I really have to go to bed now. Already waited for him for an hour. I don't want him to be out tonight since it's freezing temperature and he will have to be out until I get back from work tomorrow. :(

The cat isn't coming in tonight it seems. And I really have to go to bed now. Already waited for him for an hour. I don't want him to be out tonight since it's freezing temperature and he will have to be out until I get back from work tomorrow. :(

Is there a McDonald's near you? Because Grimace eats cats. Just saying.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Is there a McDonald's near you? Because Grimace eats cats. Just saying.

I hate you from now on and forever.

The cat is still not in. And now it's only 6 hours before I have to be awake again. :(

My dog always says "cats is evil". That's how she talks, on account of her being a dog.

You dog people are just mean. I want my cat to come in tonight because it will be freezing tonight and he'll be out til I come home from work otherwise. What is wrong with that?
I'll stay up an hour past my bedtime since that's hubby's normal bedtime and the cat usually appears then.

You dog people are just mean. I want my cat to come in tonight because it will be freezing tonight and he'll be out til I come home from work otherwise. What is wrong with that?
I'll stay up an hour past my bedtime since that's hubby's normal bedtime and the cat usually appears then.

People call me a dog person, but actually less than 40% of my DNA is canine.

I wasn't being mean. I want your cat to come home too. I'm sorry. :(

The cat came in on the last try right now. I will be a grumpy old fart at work tomorrow due to lack of sleep, but it is worth it!

I thought you were half man, half bear and half pig?

or was that beer, I forget.

I receive a letter from the Juries Commissioner's Office today. I could possibly do the jury duty, but as a full time carer for my disabled wife it probably wouldn't work.

I pushed his patience to his limits, but not with Diablo II. He's not a saint but he's a thoroughly good, decent and honest person. We're no longer together as we're too different but he's made the biggest difference in my life.

Didn't know we had been dating. Oh wait i've never helped a girl play vid games, so maybe it wasn't me after all. ;)

Wait, you can't drink Choking Gas potions?!?

Of course you can't! How can you drink a gas? You'll have to revert it back to a solid state before drinking. Silly Noodle. *shakes head*

Is that...fur..coming out of your ears?

*Cuddles Moar for being a cat person*

Hooray for cat people!

I had two black cats until about three months ago. MrsSixgun has an intense phobia of small, furry, cuddly things (really, anything nonhuman that moves), and I knew that before we married, but didn't realize the extent of it. Plus, I figured it was mostly an issue of fairness: she has two sons; I have two cats.

Sadly, when she moved in after our wedding, I realized just how terrified she was of the cats, so my mom agreed to take them. They're now much happier in the Arkansas mountains with all the birds and windows to look out of.

And MrsSixgun's parents insisted in taking her sons, so there was an element of fairness in me giving up my cats.

Of course, now one of the sons has moved in, and the other will be as soon as we move into her house (currently rented out), yet I'm still out two cats.

It's wrong of me, but I feel cheated and taken advantage of.

In reality, though, I won. MrsSixgun is amazing, wonderful, and a huge, unexpected and undeserved blessing to me.

But sometimes I really miss my cats.

OK, I obviously rubbed everyone the wrong way, sorry. Stuff on my mind last night and wasn't really paying attention. The couple of times I have lost my dog, I've been distraught. So Moar, please forgive me. I imagine you were terribly upset and I must have sounded super snarky. I've known some very sweet cats in my time, and pets are so important. My dog is 15, and she's going to go within a couple of years, and I'm going to devastated. So again, please forgive me for putting my foot in my mouth.

Can't speak for everyone, but i for one certainly didn't take offense on that. Only problem is you dog people don't have a sense of humor. ;)

GT, no one could accuse you of being unkind.

And Moar, have a word with that cat of yours - he repays all your love and kindness with nothing but stress. Like a teenager, or something!

OK, I obviously rubbed everyone the wrong way, sorry. Stuff on my mind last night and wasn't really paying attention. The couple of times I have lost my dog, I've been distraught. So Moar, please forgive me. I imagine you were terribly upset and I must have sounded super snarky. I've known some very sweet cats in my time, and pets are so important. My dog is 15, and she's going to go within a couple of years, and I'm going to devastated. So again, please forgive me for putting my foot in my mouth.

Not offence taken at all and there's nothing you have to be sorry for.

Can't speak for everyone, but i for one certainly didn't take offense on that. Only problem is you dog people don't have a sense of humor. ;)

True dat. ;)

GT, no one could accuse you of being unkind.

And Moar, have a word with that cat of yours - he repays all your love and kindness with nothing but stress. Like a teenager, or something!

At least I can't understand whatever demands or insults he throws at me. #1 advantage of having a pet instead of a kid. Except for parrots I guess.

@ J6G (forgot to quote)
At least you can still go and visit them as they are with your mother. And they probably have a very good life there. And those kids will eventually move out. Look at it from the bright side, even though it's quite sad to lose your adorable little furry friends.

------------
/rant

I just installed Windows 8.1 and crap got even more crappier. Next laptop I buy will have to be a MacBook of some sort. I do not have a Windows account and I don't ever want to have one! There was no effing option to go on with the installation thingy without that unless you tried to register a fake email address. WTF??? Just a scam to get everybody to create an account. I do not like that!
And those settings. If you choose the recommended ones, about everything you do will get send to Microsoft. Want to know what I do much? Get lost I say! I disabled about everything.

/end rant

*wine please*

*more wine please*

*cuddles cat and dog people*

*serves wine

*serves more wine

*serves Dew

I'm hoping this laptop I'm on now lasts me until they come up with a Windows that goes back to 7.

*cuddles Moar
*cuddles Gold
*cuddles Bourbon

Going to be two months in this hotel... Going to need more Bourbon for sure!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High