Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I just realised I don't know where you live!
Germany's affected by the storm too, it's still rough here so I hope your hubby will be ok.
Cats can be grumpy but I'm glad he's in safe, grumpiness is not so bad as worry.

May I ask what happened how come you have little hair left?

I live in Oslo, Norway. It's not too bad here. Winds all around and some rain earlier, but no snow yet I think. Has been a while since I checked. It was more the south and west near the coast who got it bad. Just got a text that hubby landed, on the second try. So he'll be home safe and sound soonish.

About the hair. I think it's because of mental stess and nutrition. Mental stress is solved now, but nutrition is still not anywhere near satisfying. So hair is still not growing while I am losing hair like one always does. That has gone down to normal loss though I feel. I lost far more before in my opinion. It might be somewhat stabilising now, but it's still a loss as long as I don't grow new hair.

*more wine please* I have the day off tomorrow!

*cuddles Zokar, because missing his cuddles*

I live in Oslo, Norway. It's not too bad here. Winds all around and some rain earlier, but no snow yet I think. Has been a while since I checked. It was more the south and west near the coast who got it bad. Just got a text that hubby landed, on the second try. So he'll be home safe and sound soonish.

About the hair. I think it's because of mental stess and nutrition. Mental stress is solved now, but nutrition is still not anywhere near satisfying. So hair is still not growing while I am losing hair like one always does. That has gone down to normal loss though I feel. I lost far more before in my opinion. It might be somewhat stabilising now, but it's still a loss as long as I don't grow new hair.

**cuddles**!!!

so, I shave my head bald every day (or sometimes every other day) I don't think it will ever grow back at this point hmm...

Ah. Norway would be windy near the coast too.
And cold!!

Nutrition will take a while. As I wrote, I was not well last year. Got very ill. But that was in September.
It's nearly a year and a half later. My hair is NOW reflecting the damage from that time.
I was in such a bad shape that for over half a year I had to rely on liquid medicinal diet food to sustain myself, otherwise I just kept relapsing with every cold or flu. It was quite a struggle.

I have the day off too tomorrow, just aswell.
No wine for me, but one more tea and I'm off to bed.

Penguins are bald so I'm not surprised about Zokar not having any hair. I do wonder if he sings that penguin song though.

Nelson Mandela died. I thank him very much for what he accomplished. He was a good guy for his country and the world.

94 years of age is an ok age to die at. He's history though and will be remembered. The news article made me youtube Miriam Makeba, wich I haven't heard for a long time.

Indeed.

*takes the tea*

It's bedtime!

Moar, I hope your hubby comes home safe.
Everyone else - sweet dreams!
and beware of penguin eggs.

Why do you do that?

Pic please?

Maybe... quid pro quo!

Ah. Norway would be windy near the coast too.
And cold!!

Nutrition will take a while. As I wrote, I was not well last year. Got very ill. But that was in September.
It's nearly a year and a half later. My hair is NOW reflecting the damage from that time.
I was in such a bad shape that for over half a year I had to rely on liquid medicinal diet food to sustain myself, otherwise I just kept relapsing with every cold or flu. It was quite a struggle.

I have the day off too tomorrow, just aswell.
No wine for me, but one more tea and I'm off to bed.

Penguins are bald so I'm not surprised about Zokar not having any hair. I do wonder if he sings that penguin song though.

*hugs*
*sings a happy song! *

Nelson Mandela died. I thank him very much for what he accomplished. He was a good guy for his country and the world.

:(
Indeed.

*takes the tea*

It's bedtime!

Moar, I hope your hubby comes home safe.
Everyone else - sweet dreams!
and beware of penguin eggs.

Nothing wrong with my eggs!
Goodnight! /hugs

And I live near the coast - about 10 km away from it. So yeah. Rough.

Don't ask me to join you in the bed! I'm probably old enough to be your mom! Unless that is what you had in mind - I do have a good reading voice and I could read you some nice stories.

More inland myself, although i did grow up a lot closer to the coast.

Well, i do have a dirty mind, but it's not THAT bad. Either way i think you may be underestimating how old i am. If not you must be close to Oldstegs' age.

Why do you do that?

Pic please?

Pic of Zokar.

Goodnight! /hugs

Night Zokar. Or morning if you're looking from my perspective.

*hugs Zokar goodnight*

TheNix said:
It's an old ploy, you promote the screw-ups so you've got a good workforce. If your lucky the screw-up gets moved away because of the promotion.
That seems exactly like it. But unfortunately, the bosses never had a problem with anything he did.

Too many good posts to quote, so...

*cuddles everyone and wishes all well*

I second Drystan with the too many posts to quote so I'll just sing: Free Nelson Mandela! In honor of.

so, I shave my head bald every day (or sometimes every other day) I don't think it will ever grow back at this point hmm...

I googled shaved penguin for you.

article-2040122-0DFF1BCE00000578-565_638x649.jpg

By the way I was wearing dungarees, those don't count as pants nor as skirts, so I was pantless but I was wearing something!

I googled shaved penguin for you.

article-2040122-0DFF1BCE00000578-565_638x649.jpg

I googled shaved something else for you

warning very nsfw
seriously click at your own risk
last chance
funny-looking-shaved-cat.jpg

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High