Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I just didn't want to get cracked teeth when eating stuff, not to sparkle or for value, they could just as well look like regular teeth.

*makes some spiked daiquiris and sets them all up

I went iPhone in 2009, and like it: the internet in my pocket for those times when I want to make sure I don't misremember a quote or some historical trivia or the lyrics to some relevant song, and lest I forget forum access from wherever; Ditto access to other internet things (mail and IM and whatnot); and I've made of my best photographs and captured some nice memories with one or another of the camera apps and the decent camera. The phone really is a great little go-anywhere computer and a brilliant camera. Shame of it is, it's a **** phone.

Last edited:
I just didn't want to get cracked teeth when eating stuff, not to sparkle or for value, they could just as well look like regular teeth.

Don't accidentally bite your tongue with those diamond teeth of yours. It could get messy.

I have found a folder on my computer I had forgotten existed. It contains my first 1.09 single player character and the the key file is dated 28th of August 2002. I had been playing MP at a mates place before this, but it is the oldest D2 file I have. The sad thing is it means I've been playing the Diablo franchise almost exclusively for more than 11 years.

Why is that sad? Find something you love and stick with it! I tried Resident Evil 4 for the Wii and it SUCKED. Every two seconds a cut scene, then it tells you what to do - gah! So annoying!

This zoo sucks. I threw a skateboard into the pandas and they haven’t landed a single 1080 yet. I guess their rail grinds are ok, but still.

*serves wine

*brings in giant wine casket

I hate exams where the professor is like "Good luck finishing the exam in the time limit."

*serves Dew

*serves bourbon

*serves tequila

Nope. It's here for storing wine.

Moar can get her wine now without asking.

*also refills EU lounge refrigerator with appropriate drinks.

*begins review for last final

Hey BPC! :wave: I'm fine - heading away for another couple nights with work. :( It's a lot of time away at the moment. Otherwise fine though.

Good luck with your final, pharphis!

*rams into calls*
*knocks self out*

Until recently, I thought you really could tip cows...

Do you guys know the NSFW game, Happy Wheels? Just watching a React video to it.

*rams into calls*
*knocks self out*

Until recently, I thought you really could tip cows...

Do you guys know the NSFW game, Happy Wheels? Just watching a React video to it.
Happy Wheels is fantastic. Unfortunately you have to skim through a lot of crap to get to any good levels players have made, but before trying out all the other stuff definitely try the featured levels :) Most of those are pretty good.

I don't know what I said. Ammendment to above quote:

"*rams into cows*" Not calls!

I know the basics of Happy Wheels - seen a vid of it, but never played it. As tonight is my only night with internet, I think I've gone on a YT Spree. And came up with this one.

NSFW! Or people below the age of 15. Or 5 according to one teen. Either way, had me laughing - aweful concept, but oddly funny game. And their reactions!

Violence/saddism/gore warning.

[youtube]mqyTN8bP-Rs[/youtube]

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High