Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Just sing to yourself. That's what I do. If you ever go on mumble and hear singing it's probably me, so don't run away screaming! ;)

Trust me, if i'm singing even deaf people run away in terror. (doesn't stop me from singing when alone)

I'm done with friends now. I'm fine without. Got enough RL social interation from work. And I have you for the evenings. That'll do.

*wine please*

*cuddles bar*

I haven't yet, but I made my decission tonight. Hubby was quite mad when I suggested it, but he will have to live with it. Or get another wife.

*off studying divorce laws*

Why divorce? 2 is twice as fun.
:D

Hums a tune by Steely Dan and orders a Black Friday.
a mixed drink of Old Forester Bourbon Whiskey, ginger ale, cola, and lime.
When Black Friday comes
I'm gonna stake my claim
I'll guess I'll Change My Name (Alt: Against a Kingdom to Gain.)

Last edited:
I haven't yet, but I made my decission tonight. Hubby was quite mad when I suggested it, but he will have to live with it. Or get another wife.

If he gets another wife, you can always live with me and I'll make strawberry daiquiris every night!

*cuddles Moar*

I use to be in both the school and church choir when I was a boy, but my voice broke and that ended that. I've still got the remnants of a good voice but there are so many hole in my range that singing most stuff is a challenge.

Hahaha, that is pretty funny.

Don't mind you posting more. At work now and it's really boring. All alone here today and i have to wait for other people to do stuff before i can do what's needed. In other words: I'm pretty much waiting for it to be weekend. So i need you guys to keep me entertained!

Also, does anyone here play Skyrim? Been playing it for a few months now and i really like it. Started out as a fighter orc. After getting to about lvl 60 it became a bit easy and thus boring. So by the time i started working on the main quest i quit that char (did finish the expansion questline).
Now i'm playing a mage. Tough at first but now he's getting pretty strong too (early - mid thirties iirc). Still having lots of fun with him. Nothing better than blowing enemies up with a nice big ball of fire. Since i have little armor and health i still gotta be careful around archers, because they cause some serious pain.

I am planning to eventually get this, but might do oblivion again first, and let the legendary edition come down to $10. Good tohear you are having a great time!

Out of interest what are you planning on doing?

Out of interest what are you planning on doing?

Sounds to me like she's going to get rid of this person, which also sounds like the only viable option when someone is making you that unhappy.

Hubby is required to stand by you in this, which I'm sure he is aware of.

I'm not married, but I've had people try to wedge others out of my life. I guess it's a lot easier to deal with when single. Sucks at any rate :/

I don't get it.
Must be because I'm tired. I'm supposed to do things I don't understand. You can imagine how that goes.

The old saying "your eyes are bigger than your stomach"

No more tonight, but sure to find some soon.

No one was on mumble, and for once, I was willing to chat. :(

I chatted yesterday! Then my cheap headphones broke, so now I have to either tape them or hold the one side to my ear which is annoying.

I can't get my headphone to work on my PC bc my hubby did something weird with the sound. So I have to manhandle a laptop and a PC at the same time. Maybe I'll get one of my IT friends on here to brainstorm what hubby might have done, tho only if I can put it back later.

Try something? When I can sit here and complain? I thought you knew me better than that, Pyro ..... *shakes head sadly

*hugs Moar*

Husband will do the right thing* and respect your decision. Your decision is a good one, by the way, as I'm sure you're already aware.

*He will, or he gets a visit from Mr Punchy and Mr Kick-in-the-Slats :nod:

*has heart attack

*revives

*serves celebratory Code Red for the 42-41 Ohio State victory over Michigan! :jig::alright::party:

After ~20 years on my own...

Warning: navel-gazing rant ahead:
Me alone = fine.
Me + MrsSixgun = fine and dandy.
Me + MrsSixgun + her other son when he comes for the weekend = a feeling that my weekend is robbed of all relaxation, but at least Monday is right around the corner.
Me + MrsSixgun + her son that's now loving with is since Thursday and will not be leaving for an unknown number of months = not only has my holiday been robbed of any relaxation, but I wonder if I'll be able to relax again, and how am I going to deal with this?
Me + MrsSixgun + the older son + her cousin who was invited over despite letting her know (yesterday) that I am starting to feel a bit stressed from having too many people around constantly = me alone, hiding in the bedroom and feeling like a jerk.

I guess I should put spoiler tags around this...

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High